Misunderstanding

My Heroes

“Where is the fire extinguisher?” Minhyuk suddenly appear from your back, coughing all the time because of the smoke. “I don’t know!” you reply anxiously. The rest of them are doing their best to put off the fire. They move to and fro to the bathroom with a bucket of water on their hand and there’s nothing much you can do except watching them, beside Shownu will never let you off from his side.

“Hyung, the fire is getting bigger!” Jooehoen yells and quickly back off to avoid himself from getting hurt.

“It’s your own house, how could you don’t know where the fire extinguisher is?!” Hyungwon who had enough with the fire that look like it won’t cool down accidently raise his voice at you. “If I know where the heck it is, you don’t need to ask, I’m the one who will bring it to you myself!” you said feeling upset with his attitude.

“Calm down guys, don’t fight now.” Shownu step in and try stop everything before it turn worst

“It bad! We should call the fire fighters.” Kihyun quickly take out his phone and look for the emergency number.

“Everyone, get down!!!!!”

Suddenly, out from nowhere there a large smoke coming out from your back and you believe it from the fire extinguisher that everyone keep looking for. I’M went to the front with his hand holding the fire extinguisher and trying his best to put off the fire. Thankfully it work. Everyone slowly get up and letting go a sigh of relief.

“Where did you get that?” Hyungwon asks.

“In our room.” He said like it not a big deal and put it down on the dining table.

“Oh my. What happened?!”

A familiar voice could being heard, everyone turn their head and all their can see that it is your mom looking at the kitchen with jaw drop. The kitchen is in bad condition and everyone can tell it was burn. A few minutes after that your maid arrive with her hand holding a paper bag full with grocery stuff. She is also look shocked when she realize something wrong there especially when the kitchen it is not the same like before.

 

As a result of the whole incident earlier your mom got so angry and she grounded you for month as the punishment for being so careless.

As usual you spend the rest of day at home, in your room to be precise. Laying down on bed and just play with your phone. While busy surfing the internet and read some entertainment news on the web suddenly your phone vibrate telling you that there is a new message from Mina.

Hey. Mr. Ryu just gave us the notes that he had promised the class a few weeks ago, and I got yours here. Should I send it to your house then?

The text message is from Mina. You didn’t hesitated to answer ‘yes’ because Mina company right now probably the best to overcome the bored. However when you about to type the letter suddenly your finger freeze and your eyes caught on the bright blue sky outside. The birds are chirping and the weather is perfect for taking a stroll outside the house. All those small yet beautiful things had slowly lure you down to change the reply that you going to send to her. After give it some thought you finally decided to do it the opposite way.

Sure-|

No, don’t. I’ll go to your house and take it myself.

Kihyun the one who claim that he is great at cooking just finish making ramyeon for the rest of the member. He take the ramyeon with him to the front and pass your room on his way there. At first he didn’t care much, but his curiosity won. He know it not polite to look into other people room especially if it is a girl. But the door is slightly open and he slowly come near to take a peek.

“Miss Jihye.” He called but no answer could be heard. “Miss Jihye?” He calls again and the result is still the same. So in the end he finally put the ramyeon down for a bit and push the door wider. “Miss Jihye, we’re going to eat ramyeon now, would you like to join us?” He keep on talking with his eyes busy observing inside.

After fail to look for your presence he finally realize that you are not in your room and quickly ran to tell the others.

“Um guys, Jihye is not in her room.” He said slowly put the ramyeon on the arranged table. “She is probably in the bathroom” Jooehoen say with his hand busy playing the game in his mobile. “He’s right, had you check there?” Wonho leave his computer and went to the table getting ready to dig in. “I did, but she wasn’t there” Kihyun know something is up but look like the rest won’t believe him. “Really? Has you look at the kitchen? The small pond? The living room?” Minhyuk said with sipping down the drink suddenly appear from Kihyun’s back.

“Of course I did.”

Hyungwon who love sleeping suddenly get up after fail to resist the delicious smell. He fix his hair a bit and walk to the table joining Wonho who is busy dividing the ramyeon to each bowl “I saw her wearing her shoes at the front.” He said without any reaction.

“What?! Then you just let her be? Why you didn’t stop her?” Kihyun start freaking out and walk to the window to see whether Hyungwon is telling the truth or not. “What? She glares at me you know and that is so rude.” He reply and slowly slurping down the noodle.

“You heard her mom right? We can’t let her leave our sight, ‘The Ruler’ gang might try to kidnap her again.” Kihyun grab his jacket and getting ready to leave. “Dang it Hyungwon, you should tell us earlier.” Shownu who is finally get the idea quickly get the car keys and follow Kihyun.

 

After finishing with the shoes you take the bag with you and walk towards the big gate. Even your mom said you cannot went out for a month you take it as an exception today. Because if she’s getting angry later you just going to use the school assignment as an excuse. It always succeed to cool her down. Everything with ‘school’ in it is always save you if the situation start to become tense between you and her.

You are struggling to open to the big gate because your shoulder still cannot functioning that well. However you keep trying despite the pain and finally after minutes of trying you succeed to open the gate.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

A hand suddenly appear before your eyes and close back the gate making all your effort turn to waste.

You turn your head and you can see I’M is standing there looking at you with a look telling you that ‘You can’t walk through that gate’

“Miss Jihye, stop you cannot go out, remember? You were grounded.”

Kihyun with the others appear from the back and you were shocked when they know about you are leaving. Because you had done it as quiet as you possibly could. “I won’t take long. “ You say but I’M‘s hand still stick on the gate giving a sign that he won’t back off.

“Could you move your hand off from that gate?”

“Miss Jihye, we can’t let you leave the house so can you go back to your room now? Pretty please.” Minhyuk went forward and grin widely coaxing you to agree with him. “Move I said!” You still strictly stick to your words and throw a death glare towards I’M. The rest can sense that your blood has risen up so they try to negotiate with you again.

As a leader, Shownu feel that situation had become worst finally take an action and ask you nicely. “Alright fine, where are you going anyway?”

“My friend house.” You reply short. As short as you could.

“Okay, if you still want to go there we won’t stop you, BUT we’ll come along.”

He said making everybody shocked especially you. “Are you nuts? What make all of you think that you has the right to come with me? I can go by myself. Alone.” you reply pressing the last word to make it all clear.

 

 

The weather is so nice, sunny and bright. Everything is perfect except for the fact that there are seven guys who claim as your protector come together with you making all the nice weather it’s not that nice anymore.

Even you disagree with them to come with you to Mina’s house they won’t listen and stubbornly join you. So to avoid wasting any time quarreling with them you just let them join you even you never agree to this idea in the first place.

Shownu suggested to drive there, but you strongly insist walking is better. Because it’s been a while that you can feel the sun hitting your skin. You miss the fresh air outside, the citizen who are living there and cars honing on the road. It might sound weird if you explain it to them but you don’t care less about what they feel at the moment. As long that you can enjoy the freedom nothing else will matter

“You see Miss Jihye, riding my car is much faster to go there instead of walking.”  Shownu brace himself to walk beside you and carefully begin the conversation so that he won’t hurt your feeling.

You take a glance on him and let go a sigh. “I like walking better.” You reply.

“Why?” Hyungwon asks.

The questions keep coming and it ruin the moment that you are enjoying right now. You suddenly stop and all of them behind you also did the same thing. They are almost bumping to each other but thankfully they manage to avoid it before it actually happen.

Your hand start forming into a punch and you are trying to hold yourself from exploding.

All of them are changing glances and they know they had make your blood risen again.

After a minute of silence you finally get your sense back and takes a long deep breath before continue the journey. “If you don’t like it, then back off, I never ask you guys to come with me anyway.” You said and fasten up your step with head held up high.

Looking how fast you are Minhyuk quickly ran to you and the others follow him.

 Hyungwon and I’M are the opposite though, Shownu need to drag them to catch up with the rest who are already way to the front.

“It alright Miss Jihye, we feel like walking is much better actually like you said before. Nope, in fact we loooooooove it.” Minhyuk widely grin with his gum showing and looking at that smile actually had make you cool down a bit. “Am I right Wonho hyung?” Minhyuk asks Wonho who is finally show up on your left to get more vivid opinion so that you will trust him. “Absolutely, beside Miss Jihye, there is reason why your mom and we doesn’t let you go out from that house, we don’t want the ‘Ruler’ gang to hurt you.” He adds.

“’The Ruler?’” your first word after sealing your lips from hour ago.

“Yes.”

“Who are they?”

“Jihye-ah!”

A familiar voice is calling your name from the front and when you look up you can see it was Mina on her bicycle waving her hand at you. Seeing her cycling in the neighborhood make you finally realize that you are already arrive at her house. “You’re here!” She said and cycling towards you with a huge smile on her face. “I thought you were joking about coming here.”

The Monsta X who is standing in front of her make her suddenly turn speechless and eyes were fixed on each of them. “I don’t know that you had bodyguards.”

“Oh look, the girl that we save last night! Do you still remember us?” Minhyuk break the awkward situation and ask her.

Mina take a close look at them and try to remember back about what Minhyuk just said just now. It take time though, because the place is too dark to recognize each of their faces, however when she lay eyes on Hyungwon the one who save her, it manage to help her to recall back the incident.

“Oh, it was you guys? But why they are with you Jihye-ah?” Mina asks.

“It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later, now can you give me the notes?”

 

 

After getting the notes, you went straight back home. It was different from what you are planning earlier. Actually, you had decided to stay at Mina’s house for a moment to have a chat with her but with the seven guys who look like they won’t leave your side make you cancel all the plan that you had made.

You still refuse to take any transport heading home. Walking is the best option and the rest of them just silently follow you from the back. It was different from earlier nothing much could be heard from them, it look like they are being more careful than the last time and you are happy because now you can finally enjoy the fresh air without any disturbance and random questions from anyone.

The peace is no joke, you try to distance your way a bit from them just to maintain the peacefulness that you have at the moment. However suddenly you can feel a hand, a man hand been wrapping all around your shoulder and he was singing and acting weirdly towards you. 

It was a stranger, you don’t know who he is at all. It seem like he is drunk with bottle on his hand and bad smell is coming out from his mouth when he start talking nonsense.

The Monsta X who saw that, quickly come to release him off you. Wonho grab the man hand from your shoulder and punch him hard on the face. It was too hard until blood start coming out from his nose. The man look shocked and weakly lying down on the floor, suddenly a group of drunk men show up from the dark alley and try to beat Wonho down. He about to hit him using the glass bottle on his hand but thankfully Kihyun able to kick him and push him away.

Even so, it had slightly hit Wonho on his arm, making it bleeding a bit.

The other drunk man suddenly attack you and hug you like earlier. You are screaming in disgust and Jooehoen come to the rescue right before him able to do anything else. “Are you okay?” he asks. “Y-yeah.” You said with holding in the pain from the attack earlier.

The fight becoming tenser and it look like no one will back off from the fight. Because of Wonho slightly had injured his arm, it make the members feel more furious especially after they saw their friend get hurt.

Looking how serious the fight is you quickly come near and try to stop them before it getting worst.

But your voice are too low despite noises that they are making and no matter how loud your voice was no one is listening to you.

“Yaaaaaaa! Minhyuk, Wonho, and all of you stop it!”

People are start to gather around and as time passes by more people are appearing and they are whispering and talking towards each other.

Siren of police car could be heard and a group of police suddenly show up from the back with cuffs on their hand. They put their skill on action and it take a while but the situation finally able to calm down a bit.

They arrest all of them including Monsta X and bring them to the police car by force.