New classmates

My Heroes

“What should we do?”

You said tremblingly looking at Mina hoping that she could give an idea to avoid from being seen by him.

Looking how scared you are Mina quickly take your phone from your hand and get ready to call someone.

“What are you doing?”

“Call Monsta X, they should be here to kick his again.” She said with her hand busy scrolling down the contact list.

Unexpectedly you snatch it away from her and make her look at you with a big question mark on her face.

“No! I won’t let you do that, never.” You said and put the tightly hold it in your grip. “Don’t be silly, we could never beat him, hurry call them!”

Ignoring her, you slowly take another look but he’s not there anymore. Suddenly Mina pull your cloth and point her finger to your back. “It’s him.” she said with a big gulp going down .

The man is already there, staring at you with those devil eyes. He slowly start moving towards you then his lip turn into a creepy smirk, creepy enough to make you and Mina shivering in fear. “I’ve been looking for you.”

“Come to me quietly now, and I promise that I won’t harm you and your little friend there.” he said pretending to be nice.

“What should we do?”

Mina whisper as quietly as she can and nervously wait for an answer.

You are stuck, there’s nothing much that you can think off instead of running away from him. However, before tell Mina to run you still had this little hope inside of you hoping that someone or anyone could appear right now to help you and Mina. But luck is not on your side that time, there’s no one there. So in the end you move your head a bit to the back with your eyes still fixed on him and tell her the plan.

“After the count of three, I want you to run to the back. Alright?”

Mina eyes widen and feeling uncertain about one thing. “But what about you?!”

“I’ll run away too you silly, now 1…”

Mina do just like been told and slowly move one step to the back and you follow her.

“I said come here.” He said with start clenching his teeth when he saw that you disobey him.

“….2”

“Fine. You want me to do it the hard way, then I’ll do it the hard way!”

He fasten up his step and with his hand just an inch from grabbing your cloth…

“3!!!”

You yell out the number then run as fast as you can to a safer place. The man eyes widen and with a loud sigh he chase you over with fire in his eyes.

“Where should we go?!” Mina asks and you nervously look around to look for spot to hide yourself away from him. Failed to look for the right spot you take quick look at your back to see whether he is still there.

You were shock when you see him still running and if you don’t move now, he might be able to catch you.

“Run Mina run! He’s here!” You rushed her but she won’t budge. “We can’t, it a dead end.” She said and you quickly went front of her and see.

 It’s true, it’s a dead end.

It was a door which you doesn’t have any clue where it will take you. You and Mina never pass the door before, actually no one did. In fact the door is locked from the inside making everything impossible to keep running.

But you won’t give up now. Even there will be a slight chance to escape you still look around to see any wood or anything to hit the big lock and open the door.

“Em Jihye? I don’t want to scare you or anything, but he’s coming nearer, we should look for another way now, or maybe we should face him like punch him and smack him because-“

“Hairpin-” you stop the searching and eyes were fixed on Mina’s hairpin that she just newly bought yesterday. “Hairpin?” Mina asks and notice that you are looking at her hair. “My new bought hairpin? But-”

She lift her hand and try to protect her precious hairpin but you don’t care whether its new or not as long that you can run away from him. “Give it to me now Mina, I need it save our life!” You force her but she won’t give it to you that easily.

“I can’t-” she said with biting her lips.

You take another look at the back and he’s not that far from you standing.

“Just give up Oh Jihye, you stuck.”

He said after giving out an evil laugh. Knowing how closer the distance are, he purposely start walking just to give you enough thrill to make your trembling worst.

“Yaa! Give it! I’ll buy you another one!” you force her again and even it feel hard to give it away she still take it off from her hair and hand you the hairpin.

You quickly takes it from her and after some difficult struggle, the door finally manage to be open and without wasting time you step into the unfamiliar place and close it right after Mina were in.

“Faster, lock it!” Mina rushed but too bad the lock is broke making you and Mina standing there flutteringly.

The man feel shocked when he see that the door can be open by an amateur like you. It was quiet a skill for a teenage girl to open the lock by using the hairpin only. He quickly ran towards you and use her hand to hold the door from being completely close.

You almost fell down on your feet when suddenly a strong energy come out from nowhere trying to push the door from the outside. Mina who saw that danger happening before her eyes quickly help you pushing the door.

“What should we do Jihye-ah?! He’s too strong!”

She asks and honestly you are also feel the same thing. “Open it!” He yell and keep on pushing, but this time harder, too hard until you fail to keep your balance and the door incidentally hit on your injured shoulder. It sting really bad and you were screaming in pain making Mina feel worried. “Are you okay?!”

Its not ‘okay’ but there’s no time to think about it right now, despite all the pain something hit your mind and you forced yourself to stand straight and look at Mina. “I’ll count until three again, and we will open this door, understand?”

“Are you crazy? What were you thinking? We’re going to get caught!”

“Trust me, I know what I’m doing.” You said and get ready to do the count.

“1”

Mina look at you and she still hesitant to do it like being told

 “2”

Ignoring her you continue to count with your hand is busy holding down the door. There’s no sign that he will stop so you let him keep pushing and… “3” Mina back away from the door and you open it like you had said before.

The man doesn’t know about the sudden act and he step in like you expect but fall down because he won’t able to control his balance. They were stairs in front and he fell down with his body hitting on each of the stairs while falling.

You and Mina observe him from above and you can see blood is coming out from his nose. He was in pain and it look like he won’t be able to move. So you use the chance and quickly ran leave him in the place alone.

“Serve your face!” said Mina and it risen the man blood. “YOU” he try to get up but his leg is too weak to do that and it make him fell down again. You just look at him disgustingly from above while rubbing your shoulder to make the pain fade away.

Mina saw that and quickly come over to check on you. “Are you sure you okay? You don’t look like it, is it still hurt?” she asks nervously.

“I’m fine, let’s go.” You said pretend to be alright.

 

 

The school has ended and Mina decided to company you to your home today because she’s afraid that the bad man will come and attack you again.

She opens the gate for you and once you’re in you put down your hand off your shoulder to avoid your mom see that you’re actually in pain. There’s going to be a big chance that you’re going to be homesick for next month if she know the truth. So that why you rather fight the pain alone then need to be home like last month.

“Mina, wait” you said and turn to face her. “Don’t tell my mom anything about the incident at school this morning.”

Mina look at you unbelievably after she heard that. For her it doesn’t make sense to hide it from your mom.

“But Jihye-ah, we-”

“Promise me.” you cut her in the middle of her sentence and raise your pinky finger.

“It not like I don’t want to promise you, but listen-”

“PROMISE ME” you repeat and make her taken aback by your sudden change expression.

Mina stop and think for a while, she try to think of an excuse to make you change your mind but look like anything won’t work for now by looking how determined you are. Even at the deep down of her heart she doesn’t want to do it she still give up in the end to avoid you getting angrier.

“Fine, I promise.” She pouts.

You link the pinky finger tightly on her and hopefully she’ll won’t break it.

 

You went inside the house and went straight to your room to have some rest. While Mina she need to go back home soon because her mom going to be furious if she keep delaying. However, she still stands there because she’s currently considering something right now. There something she must do first before leaving the house, but she just can’t decides whether to do it or not.

“Oh! It Miss Jihye’s friend.” Minhyuk who is suddenly appear from her back startle her and wake her up from her deep thought.

“Hello.” Mina greet him and awkwardly smile. “Are you just return from school?” he asks when his eyes caught on her backpack. “Y-yeah.”

“So how school?” Minhyuk the friendliest one couldn’t stop asking him making her a bit uncomfortable to keep the conversation going. “Fine, I guess.”

“Alright then, catch you later there’s something I need to do.” He said with his mouth busy the lollipop. Mina look at her leaving the place and she still in awe by how good looking he is, but of course she pretend like she’s not amuse at all.

“Excuse me, you are blocking my way.”

Another voice could be heard but it different from Minhyuk’s voice. “Oh s-sorry” she said and quickly move a bit to the side. She turn her head to see the owner of the voice and there’s a tall figure yet looking good standing in front of her.

Her face is lighten, difference when she saw Minhyuk just now. It was Hyungwon, the one who save her from the other night.

“It’s you, do you still remember me? The one who you save when there’s a group of men try to kidnap me and Jihye?” She asks and her eyes won’t move from him until she get the answer like she want.

Hyungwon stare at her and surprised himself after looking how hopeful her face is. Of course he remember, but it was nothing, he had save a lot of people before. So it’s not something new.

“I guess…” He try to leave her but Mina stop him. “Wait, I haven’t has the chance to say thank you, so thank you.” She said with a wide smile showing on her face.

“It not a big deal, really.” Hyungwon still acting cold until the end but he was interrupt once again by her. “W-wait, could you at least tell me your name?”

Mina start to annoy him, but Hyungwon doesn’t let it show on his face so after finish opening his shoes he stop for a while and tell her his name.

“I’m Lee Hyungwon. Call me Hyungwon.”

“And I’m Mina, Ki Mina” she tell her name even nobody asks her. She just too excited to be able to see her life savior again.

Hyungwon nod and smile at her before he leave her alone.

Mina is currently smiling widely because she just too happy but she hide it from everyone else. She don’t want people to know about her feeling.

“Hello there, shouldn’t you come in, it hot outside.”

A voice break the small yet happy moment that she had and she quickly lift her head to see who.

 It was Wonho.

He was standing there casually with a big mug on his hand.

“It’s okay, I need to go back home now.” She reject him politely.

“Alright then, by the way I’m Wonho.” He tell her and in return Mina tell him her name too.

Wonho correct the way he stand and show a sign that he’s going to the kitchen “See you later then.” He wink.

“Aish hyung, stop it, don’t flirt with her too.” Jooehoen the red hair suddenly appear and wrap his hand around Wonho neck because couldn’t stand the wink that he just give to Mina.

“I’m not! Damn.” Wonho try to release the headlock and Mina just chuckle by looking at those two.

 “Jihye, is so lucky! I just don’t get it why she hate them that much…” she murmur alone and end it with a pout when she realize she is not as lucky as her.

She almost forget the real reason why she’s still there and the sound of people watering the plan remind her mind back. The sound come from the back lawn and she quickly went there to see who. She expect it going to be your maid, Mrs Kang, but she was wrong, it was your mom instead.

It’s perfect, exactly like she want so she happily went at her.

“Mrs Oh!” she called and stand next to your mom

“Mina? Long time no see, how’s school?” she asks with her hand busy holding the water pipe and watering the plant.

“Everything’s fine, but today was not…” she stop and bite her lip. Your face suddenly appear in her mind and the promise that had been made stop her from continue. “Mrs Oh, I need to tell you something, but Jihye prevent me from doing so…”

Mrs Oh can feel something is wrong so she stop everything she was doing and look at Mina.

“What is it? Tell me.”

“Well, but-”

“Ki Mina.”

Your mom look at her strictly making Mina feel scared and decides to tell her. It not because she want to purposely break the promise but it is all because for your own good.

So in the end, Mina tell your mom everything that had happened from A to Z without missing anything.

It definitely surprises your mom and she feels a bit mad because you try to hide it from her. She rub her forehead when her headache come attacking again and Mina quickly worriedly went to her to make sure everything is alright. “Mrs Oh, are you okay, I’m sorry for telling you this, but I just can’t stop myself, I’m afraid thing will become worst in the future.”

“No, it’s not your fault, you are doing the right thing.”   

The headache slowly fading away and Mina help her to correct her position. “So Mrs Oh, what are you going to do after this?” Looking that your mom is getting better she continue her question.

Mrs Oh stop for a while and suddenly turn silence. She look at Mina with her mind start figuring out something that would solve the problem that she just heard.

After the long quite she finally manage to think about something and confidently look at Mina who is also quite worry after delivering the news.  

 “Don’t worry, I has an idea”

 

 

 

Another day has started and thankfully your shoulder were able to recover. The medicine is working like you want so you went to school like usual.

Your walk passing all sort of classes and student greet you like they use too. The air feels different on that day, the weather also in good condition making the day more beautiful.

You never expect that you going to like the school that much. After Monsta X come into your life it feel like home it not that great. Because in school there’s won’t be them, following you 24/7 everywhere you go. So that’s why being in school is like the best thing in life for now.

“Morning.”

Your classmate greet you and you smile at them back in return. Mina is already there but she’s just too busy gossiping at back to notice that you are actually there. But it not a big thing though, she’s just too hyperactive to sit still.

“Teacher is coming.” Said one of the student and everyone quickly rush to their place and you put your bag down and prepare for class to start.

“Good morning students.” He said and take out the book to jot down the attendance.

Finish with the attendance, he put the book away and get ready to teach, but before that he suddenly put the marker pen to the side and get ready to deliver something to the whole class.

“Class, starting from today you going to have new classmates.”

Listening to that everyone start making loud noises.

Some are whispering and questioning each other trying to figure out who.

You are also feel a bit excited to see who is going to join the class. But not as bad like the others though. It nothing big really. So that’s why you don’t care much.

“Come in boys.”

Students are surprised when they realize it not going to be only one classmate.

There are three of them.

So that why he keep mentioning classmateS instead of classmate.

Like being told, the students step in and stand next to your class teacher. There a lot of reactions coming from them. Some are happy, some are not and some just don’t care. Most of that not excited reaction are coming from the boys, but the girls are the opposite, they were clapping and talking among themselves when they found out that there are going to be three good looking guys be in the same class as them.

But you on the other hand.

Feeling shocked.

 Your face show it all with your widen eyes and jaw dropping.

It was something that you didn’t expect at all.

At first you don’t care a bit about new students but this one is different.

Especially when you know that Joohoen, Minhyuk and I’m are your new classmates.