Searching for clues

My Heroes

Mrs Kang call the family doctor to come so he can do some checkup on I’M because look like the swollen at his back is getting worst. All the others member are there and they can’t stop feel worry about him. Even I’M doesn’t complain about it they still know that he is actually in lot of pain.

They have been in the same situation so many time before. Kicking and punching the bad guy was normal for them. It nothing need to be scare off because they had been in much worst situation before. But the pain at that time meant nothing because they had each other through thick and thin. I’M case is different though. He fought all those men alone using his own might without anyone there so that’s why they can’t stop pitying on him.

After the doctor has done treating his wound, Kihyun who are the nearest to him follow the doctor to the outside to talk about the result of the checkup.

You who is on your way to the kitchen see Kihyun currently there talking with your family doctor. It hard to listen on what they are saying because both of their voice is too low. However Kihyun expression tells everything. He was frowning and sighing almost of the time and you can’t stop yourself from being curios.

When the conversation finally ended you continue heading forward.

Kihyun who is about to enter the room notice that you are coming near and wait for you.

“Is everything alright? You asks preparing yourself for the worst.

Kihyun spun his body properly to face you and force out a smile so that you won’t be too worry about it. “Not really… but he going to be fine, he just need plenty of rest to recover.”  

You nodded disappointedly and the feeling guilty inside of you is getting bigger.

Noticing the change of reactions on your face make Kihyun wondering for a while whether he had said something bad that probably hurt your feeling. So to make it all up he try to change the whole situation by inviting you in to see I’M for yourself.

But you reject the offer and tell him that you are going to do it next time.

Even you say it like that, you are still there even after Kihyun went inside. The door aren’t properly closed so there is a hole between them. Using the hole there, you can see I’M is currently lying consciously on his bed with bandages all over his body. He look weak and this is the first time you see that side of him.

“Hyung, are you just going to stand here and let those gang slip away after what they had done with I’M?!”Minhyuk ask Shownu dissatisfiedly and his face start to turn red because of the anger.

Listening to that make Hyungwon get up from the seat and come near Minhyuk to calm him down “I feel mad too, but we can’t just beat them up just like that, think about the consequences that this family will get if we bluntly jump into conclusion.”

“We should beat them up first and let they know that we are not someone that they can look down to.” Wonho voice out his opinion and purposely crushes the drink can to show how determined he is.

“Hyungwon right, we should put Jihye and her whole family as the top priority because that the reason we are here, I’M has done his duty really well, he should be praises for his fearless action protecting Jihye by his own, he risk his life to protect her and shouldn’t we do that for her too?” After the long thinking in the corner Shownu finally spoke out and as a true leader he’s doing his best to help the others to calm down before they could create more trouble in the future. “Besides, don’t you remember what Mr Oh Junhong had done for us? It is time for us to pay him back and by that we must make sure that her daughter is save.” He continue and manage to put everyone in silence.

You who are still there standing behind the wall manage to listen everything on what they had said. It make you realize that they are actually not that bad like you thought they are in the first place. They put you in tears when you heard your dad name, it’s been a while and you glad they are still appreciating him even after he had gone.

 

 

Your mom just arrived home after a long day at work. She’s late unlike the usual because something had happened at her work place. Because of too tired she went straight to her room to have some rest. She put her bag down and remove the make up on her face before she go and clean herself.

“Mom.” You said and it surprises her. Actually you already in her room few minutes earlier right before she arrive. You sit patiently on her bed and waited for her. But she just probably too tired to notice about your presence.

“Jihye? How long had you been here?” She asked with her eyes curiously look at you.

“Has you heard about IM? He injured himself while he tried to protect me.” You ignore her questions and continue ask her with yours.

With a sigh your mom spun her chair and continue removing her earrings. “I did, Mrs Kang had told me about it, I’m going to visit him later.”

Maybe your mom too tired or anything, but her reaction somehow had disappointed you.

You expect that she’s going to explode hearing the sad news but look like she doesn’t.

“Mom!” You call her again and this time your voice accidently higher than before. It shock her and it also shock yourself.

Your mom blink her eyes in surprise and look at you with widen. “Did you just-”

“How could you acting like it was nothing! Did you know that he almost kill himself?! And…and what disappointed me the most is that it all because of me!” You failed to control yourself and continue letting go of your anger.

“Jihye, I-”

“Yes I don’t like them, neither of them for living here, following me for almost 24/7 but it doesn’t mean it was alright for them to sacrifice themselves for me!”

Your mom notice the tears in your eyes and quickly come near to calm you down. She rub your hair and wipe away your tears before it can touch your cheek. It take a few minutes for you to get your sense back but your mom keep waiting until you can finally calm down before she can possibly say anything.

“Jihye ah~ you must feel extremely shock don’t you? Of course you do, it probably because it was your first time to see terrible scene like that. But dear, who said I don’t care about them? I do, in fact I’m more worried than you do. But I know those seven guys are strong, they have been in the same situation hundreds of time, doesn’t I told you before that I knew them since they were child? They are all like family to me. The fact that you misunderstand about my reaction just now is because I know that they are all going to be alright, they are going to be perfectly fine and you must believe in that too…”

Listening to all your mom words has successfully make your tears stop. You finally are able to slowly lift your head up and look into her eyes. Your mom keep the smile on her face so you won’t misunderstand her anymore.

“But mom, I need to ask you something.” You said and your mom gladly nod.

“Those men, ‘The Ruler’ gang or whatever they called themselves are, why were they kept forcing me to tell them about the money that dad was hiding from them?”

Your mom’s smile slowly faded away and slowly went back to her chair trying to avoid from answering your questions. Her face look worried and no matter how much she try to avoid you, she won’t be able to cover her worriedness.

“What money that they were talking about? How could I answer them when I doesn’t even know that money actually existed? And… why … it has to be dad? Is it… because of that you ask Monsta X to protect me? But why me? ...”

You start confusing yourself with your own questions. It seem like the puzzle suddenly returning back to it places and the truth are start coming out one by one.

It actually quite true though.

Your mom never told you about the real reason why Monsta X need to be with you.

No matter how much you rebel about it your mom won’t listen to you.

“Actually I was wondering about the same thing, why it has to be you… I thought I will be their victim and if that actually happened then it will make thing easier, Monsta X won’t need to be here, and you won’t need to meet ‘The Ruler’ gang.” Your mom finally speak up after the long silence and listening to that make you even more confuse.

“Mom, tell me about the money then, where did dad hide it? That’s what they want right? if they get the money on their hands then no one ever need to hurt themselves anymore.” You step forward and rushes her.

“I don’t know… that’s the problem here, your dad never tell me where he hid it. I thought the money already gone, but look like he lied to me. Jihye ah, there must be a reason why they are targeting you instead of me, doesn’t your dad ever told you anything where he hid it when he was still alive?”

You shake your head in disappointment and blame yourself for not able to remembering it. No matter how hard you try you can’t just reminisce it back.

“It seem like only dad know the hiding of the money is… it not like we can ask him now…”

Both you and your mom meet a dead end. No one is talking for a while because you are just too busy trying to figure out something about the money. If nothing can solve all this look like you and your whole family will be chase until ‘The Ruler’ gang got what they want.

“Mom…” you said in a low tone, not that enthusiastically just like in the beginning.

“Yes dear?”

“Dad… what actually happened to him? 12 years ago you said I’m too young to understand but now you can’t use the same reason anymore.” 

Your mom being silence once again and she start staring at her wedding ring. It true. 12 years had passed since your dad left you forever. On that time you just 7 years old and your mom try her best to hide the truth when you ask her ‘why?’ but look like now she cannot fool you for the second time. She knows that you won’t sit still not until you get the answer like you want and it just like how your father will act if he failed to fulfill any of his wishes.

“He killed himself.” Your mom reply and you can’t help from being surprised.

“No. You’re lying… again… don’t you?”

“I’m not, that’s what the police officer told me 12 years ago when they came to our house and knock on our door.”

“But why? Just why? He’s my dad, I know him… no matter how hard life was he won’t do that to himself.”

“I was exactly acting like you when that police officer told me, there’s no way he would do it, but after seeing the proof and everything it make it clear that he… he did kill himself.”

“Which police officer mom?”

Your questions put your mom in shock and it make her hesitating.

“W-what?”

“The police officer that investigate dad’s case, who is he?”

 

 

 

Weekend is here. The sun is so bright outside but neither of the member of your house enjoy the great weather to do something fun just to fill up their spare time. Your mom is busy finishing her paperwork in her work room, Mrs Kang is busy doing the house chores in your house and the rest of Monsta X? Some of them either sleeping, watching tv or just play games with each other. But for I’M case, he still in a process of recover, he just lay down on his bed and wait until his entire body can afford to move like usual.

Shownu and Wonho use those opportunity to wash their van in front of the house gate. The weather will give them a big benefit because the van will easily dry on itself. They divided the task equally with Wonho cleaning the inside of the van while Shownu do the another side.

The members will always jokes around when it come doing the washing the van task, but not for today. It was so gloomy when neither of them talking. Their hand are busy with the towel and brush but their mind is actually not in the right places.

Especially Wonho though.

He has quite a temper.

He pretty sensitive compare to the rest. I’M case still haven’t left his mind yet. Shownu completely understand him, Wonho won’t just let it go not until he make ‘The Ruler’ gang pay it back for everything they had done. So that’s why, Shownu doesn’t dare to say anything like making jokes or something.

The washing thing has almost finish and it just only left the final step which is wash the entire van with water. Shownu went to the pipe to turn it on and by then he heard someone is throwing the towel towards the van’s mirror and sigh heavily at the another side.

Feeling curios Shownu quickly went to check and just like he expected, it true, it was Wonho. He is currently squatting down with his two knee fighting with himself to calm down.

“Yaa.” Shownu start.

“How much more do we need to wait? Can’t we just beat then now?” he said with putting his back down with his hand playing with his hair.

“Don’t be nuts. Now get up, I already turn on the water pipe.”

“But Shownu-”

The sound of the gate being open interrupt their whole conversation. Their eyes move to the gate and focus on that. It was you actually. You are getting ready complete with your shoes on to go somewhere. After done closing the gate back you check whether you has the paper that your mom gave you before you could barely make your first move.

“Jihye?” Shownu called when it seem that you are too busy to notice about Shownu and Wonho who is currently staring at you now.

Surprisingly you lift up your head quickly find a reason to say to them so that they won’t follow you like usual.

“Going somewhere?” Wonho asked.

“I’m going to be back soon, don’t worry.” With that you quickly left the house before hearing another word from them but Shownu stop you instead.

“Haven’t those night has teach you any lesson or anything?” he said with raising his eyebrow.

“They won’t attack me in the middle of the day like this, besides there are many people are passing by, I’m just going to scream my lung out if they found me, piece of cake.” You answer him confidently with your eyeballs moving around avoiding having eye contact with neither of them.

Soon, Wonho come forward to take your hand and pull you to the van ignoring all your nonsense just now. “Give us 5 minutes, after the van dry then we all can go…” He make sure you stay then start pointing the pipe towards the van. He take another look at you and smirk with continue finishing his sentence“…Together.”

He winks.

You sigh.

 

 

15 minutes on the road and you finally reach your destination. Thanks to your mom though. She write the name of the place precisely making it easier to find. You take out the paper again and read it for the last time so that you can remember the name of the person that you going to look.

“Tell me why in the world we are in the police station again?” Wonho said right after he step out from the van.

“I need to meet someone.” You reply and quickly walk forward leaving the two behind. Shownu grab your arms and prevent you from make another step. “What?!” You ask dissatisfiedly.

“Don’t you remember what your mom had told you and us? We should avoid the police as much as we can, never get involve with them. EVER and now you’re going to disobey her?”

You remove Shownu grip from your arm and face him. “Stop being so dramatic alright, of course I do, I’m here because I want to see the police officer who in charge of my dad’s case 12 years ago and that’s it, beside my mom already know about this. If you guys don’t want to come in then fine, I’m not the one who force you to come here.” You make sure they close their mouth this time and continue walking making Shownu and Wonho stand there in confusion whether they should follow you or not.

“Her temper is sure is undeniable.” Wonho sigh.

“She exactly like you.” Shownu answer him sarcastically and quickly join you.

 

The police station is full with cops everywhere. Criminals are also there, shouting and yelling for justice.

You’re not that familiar with the situation but you brace yourself to ask the reception there.

“Excuse me.” You start and it startle the woman who look like she is in her mid-30.

“May I help you?”

You pull your bag to the in front and take out the paper once again. “Can I see officer Shin Jeungrok?” you pronounce the name carefully and change your look to the reception face.

“May I know under what circumstances you want to see him?” Her face change and start correcting her chair. “Because officer Shin is really busy right now, if you want to report on something you can just-“

“No, I’m not… I just want to see him, just for a while. It won’t take long.” You convince her once again but look like she still won’t easily fulfill your wish. Ringing of the phone on her desk interrupt her and she quickly answer it leaving you standing there alone.

“Yaa, I don’t think he is still working here anymore, it had been 12 years already.” Shownu who is finally inside quickly come to you and coax you to leave. You ignore him and patiently wait until she finish answering the phone.

However after she put the phone down, she quickly get up from her seat and takes a few files with her preparing herself to leave. But right before she can barely do that you stop her by heading towards her so that it will make her feel difficult to walk. “Wait, where are you going?” You asks.

“Look kid, I don’t have time to joke around with you, officer Shin Jeungrok is not the type of person you can meet that easily, how about you come back again next time when he is free, now move.” She stare at you with her fierce eyes so that you become scared and do just like she said but even so you determined for not letting her go.

“NO PLEASE, I-“

 

 

Thing start to become chaotic when the situation turn into out of control. You still bravely hold her hand when it seem like she doesn’t want to back off. Sometime you accidently raises up your voice and it attract all eyes in the room to stare at you with an intense curiosity.

A few minutes later, officer Shin the one who you eager to meet suddenly appear from the back busy talking with someone in the phone. When he step into the room his eyes widen when he saw a large crowd are currently surrounding the reception desk in front. “I-I’ll call you back.” he said still in shock.

People are keep adding up and right before he could hardly walk, he quickly went into the crowd curiously pushing everyone to the side. Big effort is needed because the room is too packed. However after a few struggling he finally made it and when he finally witness the scene his jaw drop when he see you and the receptionist almost getting into a big fight.

Wonho who is standing next to you keep stopping you and try his best to drag you out but no matter how hard he try, you won’t move. While Shownu on the other hand is busy apologizing to all the crowd there and hopefully they would let it go this time.

“I beg you please, let me see officer Shin PLEASE, I’ll do anything… even kneeling down on my knee.” Because of too desperate wanted to meet officer Shin, putting your pride on the line is like the last hope and after hesitating for a minute you slowly kneel down. Wonho and Shownu who see that looking a bit worry but they know you won’t listen even they try to stop you.

“Why do you want to see me?”

Suddenly a deep manly voice ringing in the room and it successfully stop you right before you could embarrass yourself for life.

It is officer Shin.

Listening to his name make him speak up and soon all eyes are start focusing on him.

The receptionist look surprised when she heard that familiar voice and quickly correct her uniform with her hand busy fixing her hair. She went forward ignoring you completely and do a 90 degree bow.

“Sir, this girl keep forcing me to bring her to you, I’ll try to stop her so many time, because I know you’re busy but she won’t listen.”

You who are finally able to meet officer Shin are currently speechless and freeze at your spot after all the hectic situation that you had been through. Despite all that, you won’t let this golden opportunity walk away and brave yourself to lift up your head.

“You there, I’m officer Shin Jeungrok, why do you insisting want to see me?” After introducing himself, he repeat the same questions again and you swallow down a big gulp as a sign to show how nervous you are actually.

“I- I want to ask you about Oh Junghong’s case 12 years ago…he was my dad.”

Officer Shin eyes getting bigger when he heard the name after a long time and after done some quick thinking, he takes you into his room to talk about your dad case more privately.

 

 

Officer Shin told you to wait in his office for a few minutes because he wants to bring you something important that might help you solving your dad’s case. You walk around the room freely and lay your hand on anything that peek your interest. While Shownu and Wonho are still loyally waiting with you by sitting on the sofa drinking the coffee that had being provided.

“He haven’t changed.” Wonho start talking and Shownu slowly remember back Officer Shin’s face from 12 years ago.

“You’re right, it just that he has more white hair now.” He chuckle.

Listening to their conversation, you slowly turn your head and look at them. “Had you guys met him before?” you asks.

“We did, we were there when he deliver those terrible news.” Wonho reply sadly and slowly staring down on his feet when he start to become emotional.

You continue walking around the area using all the chances that you have and your feet stop in front of his large working table. There is his name carve beautifully in silver and you hesitatedly pick it up. “Shin Jeungrok, head of the area B police department.” You pronounce it one by one and it surprise you when you finally notice that he is not a normal police officer, he was actually the head of everything.

“Head of police department?” Wonho repeated.

“Time sure fly doesn’t it? 12 years ago he just a new cop in a police area and look who are the boss now. I think that’s why the receptionist lady had a hard time to give you the green light to meet this man.” Shownu added.

The conversations forcedly needed to stop when they heard a sound of door being open from outside. All eyes are focused on the door and it officer Shin make an appearance with holding a thick file on his hand. Without wasting much time he quickly walk towards you and hand in the file to you.

“It already been 12 years though, I’m surprised when I knew that they are still had this file.” He open it for you and Wonho and Shownu quickly come near. “All about your dad case are here, witnesses, time of incident, the place, proof, everything.” He continue.

You pull the file closer and read all contain that might help you answering all your questions.

“I give you 5 minutes to go through all this because I need to attend very important meeting, call me after you done, got it?” he remind.

“5 minutes? … Aren’t you going to wait for the file here?” you ask before he left the room. “I’m a very busy man you know.” He said and still step out from there.

 The file is pretty thick and look like it will approximately take almost an hour to read all the details attentively. 5 minutes is not nearly enough to read all of the writing. Even so, you won’t give up due to short amount of time. While busy going through the next page your brain suddenly think of a brilliant idea that would be able to save you from this mess.

“Wonho, give me your phone.” You reach out your hand with your eyes still on the current page. “For what?” he asks and you rushes him. Hesitantly, even he still unsure about your real intention he still gives it just like being asked.

You quickly went to the apps section and click at the camera. Shownu who is standing behind you see everything and was impress with your idea. Your start taking picture of the important pages and decided to read it later.

 

 

 

 

After the long day at the police station, you finally headed back home with Shownu driving the van this time. You are sitting in front with your finger busy scrolling down the pictures that you was taken just now. No words could be listen from you as you put your whole focus on reading the details that you got.

“It stated here that, Lim Myeongsu is the only witness that found the body first, he is also the one who reported it to the police.” You were taken away by your own thought and accidently read it out loud making Shownu and Wonho heard everything.

“Lim Myeongsu? That’s it? No one else?” Shownu asks trying his best to maintain his focus on the road.

“Yes, that’s it. His name is the only one here…” You continue looking at the next picture and it was a picture for proof.

“Lim Myeongsu? Hmm…” Wonho repeat the name again and look like something is start hitting his mind. “Shownu, don’t you think that name sound familiar?” failed to figure out by himself he passed the question to Shownu hoping that he could answer it this time.

“Isn’t that the name of one of the politician? He pretty famous though, I always heard his name when I was watching the news.”

“Politician?” You put the phone down and look at Shownu. “Yes, why?”

“What is my dad doing in a politician place then? He’s not somebody who like this politic stuff.”

“No it’s not that, I know he’s a politician, but I think I heard his name somewhere before…. Somewhere…” Wonho throw his back at the seat and his eyeball start to move around trying to remember something but he failed again. “Damn it!” he sigh.

Ignoring Wonho, Shownu rushes you to try to look at another picture. “How about the proof then?”

“It only has a picture of knife with blood all over it, and other picture of furniture’s like the mat and sort of other thing… wait…” While looking at the picture something caught your eyes and it was actually some liquid at the edge of the mat. You zoom in and the color start showing up.

“What’s wrong?” Shownu ask when he saw how close the phone to your eyes. “There’s a few liquid at the mat. But…” You stop.

“But?”

“There’s no report about it at all… I mean, the knife stated here that it was the tool that they believe my dad uses to kill himself but there’s no description about the liquid at all…” You zoom out and zoom in repeatedly.

“Maybe that was just water.” Shownu assume it just like that to avoid your curiosity risen but even so you won’t simply judge it like he did. You keep staring at the liquid because you know there’s something behind those liquid.

Wonho who is still trying to figure out about who exactly Lim Myeongsu has give up at the end and move his head forward try to look at the picture also. “What are you going to do next then?” He asks when he notice that you already daydreaming.

“Lim Myeongsu.” You read his name again. “I need to meet him.” you continue.

“But, he’s a politician, politic people is not someone that you can meet easily though.”

You slowly close your eyes when you realize that what everything Shownu said just now is true. Meeting Shin Jeungrok is already difficult, you can’t imagine what it will take to meet this Lim Myeongsu man. However, you already reach this far, no matter how though situation in the future you won’t stop halfway.

There must be a way.

 

 

 

The clock show 3.14 a.m. in the morning. You’ve been trying to shut your eyes tight since the first time you pull the blanket up. But no matter how hard you try to lure yourself to fall asleep, you just can’t. After meeting Shin Jeungrok yesterday has make you consider about a lot of stuff. All the clues that you obtained are keep appearing in your mind one by one until you had a nightmare that force you to wake up.

Feeling stressful about it, you quickly shove the blanket away and decided to drink water in the kitchen with a hope that you can sleep soundly after that.

Once you step out your room, your sight become limited when there’s no light to lighten up your way. Even the switch is just an inch from you, you don’t bother to switch on because you afraid that you will wake everyone up.

The kitchen is just a few step away and right before you could make a turn ‘BOOM’ a sound of something drop down on the ground stop you.

You start to shiver in fear and a big gulp is slowly going down on your throat.

You look around to see whether there’s anything to grab on but in a dark place like that make it pretty difficult to search. In the end, you’ve decided to use your ability which is to scream loudly as you can if he or she attack you.

With a heart beating up fast like it will come out from your chest, you brace yourself to enter the kitchen and see a figure not too far from you bending down try to get something. Slowly you come at him with wanting to smack him from the back so that he will become unconscious right before he could do anything to you.

However, luck is not on your side when he already realize about your presence first.

He grab yours first and when you prepare to scream you just realize that it was actually I’M.

You hold it back and remove your hand off from him. “Yaa, what are you doing?” you whisper as slow as you can and he reply by rolling his eyes.

He continue bending down again and struggling to pick up the glass that slip from his grip just now.

You can see that he was actually still in pain when he can’t move his hand correctly just like he want.

Out of pity, you push him to the side and pick it up from him.

You see the refrigerator door is not properly close and quickly went towards it. With nothing come out from your mouth you pour the water into two glasses and hand in one of the glass to him.

I’M awkwardly take it from you and drink it. After filling up his thirst he wash the glass and put it at the place back.

When he about to leave the kitchen, he notice that you are still there, sitting alone staring at fish pond with sneeze coming out from your nose few times.

I’M was stuck.

He do want to go back to his room so that he can continue his sleep but looking at you who are sitting there alone make him change his mind and turn his way to you instead.

Without being asked, he clear the dust beside you and slowly sit next to you.

He surprises you but he ignore that.

“What are you doing here in the middle of the night? You got school tomorrow right.” he start despite your reaction.

“I can’t sleep.” You answer.

“Why? Is something bothering your mind?” Like a mind reader, I’M word surprises you again and you calmly deny it even he was true.

“You should go back to your room now. I don’t need you here.” You accidently shove his injured arm and it make him scream in pain.

I’M want to yell on how bad it sting actually but he hold it down and express it with his expression instead. “I- I- I’m sorry, I doesn’t mean to.” You come near to check the wound thankfully it was alright.

“It dangerous for you to sit here alone, you never can guess what ‘The Ruler’ might do to you next…beside with my injured body I don’t think I can protect you again like the last time.”

 “Well,I- I can protect myself.” You said confidently trying to act like you were tough and everything.  I’M just chuckle when he heard that but he make sure that you don’t notice it. Beside, you are still busy checking his wound when the red spots are start getting clearer.

Sweat start forming on your forehead and I’M just watch you clumsily try to fix it.

“I has a question for you.” he asks when you are able to calm down a bit.

“What?”

“I saw you many time peeking through the hole between the doors outside of my room.” Your body suddenly freeze and nervously wait for his next sentence.

“N-no I’m not.” you lie.

“You think I won’t notice?”

“It just your silly imagination.” You smile awkwardly and hopefully he would stop.

“Why won’t you just, I don’t know… come in?”

You quickly sit up straight and use your hair to cover your face that already blushing. You secretly knock your head as a small punishment for letting yourself being notice by him. It also like a small reminder so that you will be careful next time.

“Fine, don’t want to admit it? What your necklace doing in front of my door then?”

“My necklace?!”

Without delaying any moment you quickly turn your head and when you did I’M’s face just an inch from you. If you make a slight move you might accidently kiss him. You look around for the necklace but you can’t find it anywhere. Then you just realize that he trick you so that you could face him and his plan work.

“Why?” he repeat.

You blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: phew! Finally another chapter is up. I hope that this chapter is not too long though, kekeke, Sorry for keeping you all waiting guys. it sure was hard to find time now days. Actually, I was planning to post this chapter on the 1st of January which is on my *cough* birthday *cough* I’m *cough* a *cough* 20 now *cough* LOL. I hope it’s not too late to wish you a very happy new year! Hopefully it will be a great year for all of you …. And me :D