the trip 2

My Heroes

The day of the trip to the one of the famous TV station is here.

It is going to be 2 days&1 night trip, so that’s mean you need to sleep there.

Feeling too excited about it, you already made an early preparation by finished packing some of your clothes the night before the trip so when morning come you just went straight to school and wait in front of the big gate just like being mentioned by your teacher yesterday.

Like you had expected you are one of the early student who have arrive at school first. There are only three students there including you. Although I’M is going to the trip today, you don’t bother to come with him because deep inside of your heart you were hoping that he would oversleep so that he couldn’t make it in time. If that actually happen, that’s mean your plan work and you can enjoy the rest of the trip without any of the boys there.

The bus is already here.

Without wasting much time you went inside and pick the seat at the back because you hate sitting in front whenever you are riding something.

You put your bag on your lap and sit comfortably after turning on your mp3.

As the time passes by, the effect of waking up too early is starting to attack your eyes. While waiting for everyone to be here, you decide to take a quick nap.

Few minutes later, you can feel like something accidently bump on your shoulder and it wakes you up because of loud noises later on.

You quickly open your eyes and it surprise you when you see I’M is currently sitting beside you acting like it was nothing.

“Did I wakes you up?” he asks sounding a bit sarcastic.

You didn’t answer to that but leave him with a glare before going back to sleep.

But you can’t.

Once someone or something had wakes you up there’s no way you can go back to sleep again.

“Wake me up after we arrive.” He said and put his big earphone at his ear.

You sigh and ignore him.

Without any further notice, I’M suddenly grab your arm and it totally surprise you because you didn’t expect that at all. You turn at him and he is staring like he’s going to eat you. “W. A. K. E  M E  U.P. Got it?” he press on each of his word so that it could scare you up a bit. The reason why he is acting like that is probably because you bluntly leave the house too early in the morning. He know that you were doing that in purpose so that’s why this time he won’t let you easily escape from him again.

You swallow down a big gulp and slowly nod.

 

 

 

After 2 hours on the road, you finally arrive at your destination. Students are quickly rush down and gather besides the bus before start entering the building. Mrs Park take out a piece of paper to jot down the attendance to check whether everyone here and give out a quick briefing about the trip for today.

You are standing not too far from Mrs Park so that you can hear all the information clearly. While I’M also do the same thing, but it’s not because of the same reason as you, he do that to make sure that you will never leave his sight, so whenever you lay your eyes everywhere I’M face will always appear somewhere.

“Alright students, behave yourself okay, make sure you pay all of your attention during the whole process because there’s going to be quiz at the end of the trip.” Mrs Park talk loudly as she could and continue after the students hear her. “If everything is okay, you may enter now.”

After finish with the briefing, the students are being asked to go inside the building with their smartphone on their hand, ready to take pictures at any chance that they get. You purposely include yourself to the group of girls in front of you hoping that I’M won’t be able to follow you.

But of course, he’s not the one that you can fool easily.

Without you knowing it he already at your back and grab your bag make you almost fall down.

But thankfully he had prepared in advance and catch you right before your feet could touch the ground.

“What would that for?!” You said after manage to stand up again.

“You don’t think going with that group of girls can fool me aren’t you?”

Students who saw that especially the girls are start talking among themselves when they notice how you are with him. They continue staring and it make you feel quite uneasy with all that unnecessary attention.

Jeon Sera one of your classmate is also one of the crowd and her eyes show a bit of jealousy when she see how caring I’M is towards you but of course you won’t realize that because you are too busy ignoring all the stares.

“Look, they are all staring at us, great you just make yourself famous, congratulation.” You said with turning down your volume to prevent them for hearing you “I don’t care about that, if you want them to stop staring, now walk.”

I’M start to walk ahead and pull you with him.

Despite all the attention, like it or not you just follow him before he create another scene again.

When you are almost reach the front door, suddenly someone accidently bump into I’M shoulder and fell down roughly on the ground. Her hair is all over her face and you can see blood start to come out on her knee.

Looking how bad she had injured her leg you quickly bend down to check out on her. You shove her hair to the back and it is Jeon Sera, your classmate.

“Are you okay?” you ask worriedly.

Sera bite her lips and try to stop the blood from flowing out. “I don’t think so…”

“But how? I mean how you can fell down like this?”

Sera turn her head and point her finger to the back to show the reason why “That stone, I doesn’t know it was there…” She said and continue screaming in pain.

“The cut is kinda deep…” you went forward and do a small check up on her. She was sweating and look like it sting badly. She need to be treat and without wasting much time you lift up your head and look at I’M.

“Yaa, carry her to Mrs Park, I don’t think she can walk.” You said and look like I’M doesn’t show any worries at all. Since she fell there’s nothing coming out from his mouth. He just stand there silently like a poll.

“Why me?” he ask dissatisfiedly.

“Because you a guy? Hurry up! She’s bleeding.”

 

 

You are busy taking down notes at every stop that you make. There’s a lot of fun thing to learn from here especially for you who is dreaming to be working on this field one day. The one who is in charge guiding the whole trip also had done a great job by explaining each of the information clearly to the students making the whole study process is easier to follow.

I’M is still not there. He cannot be seen anywhere.

Look like he still hasn’t done with Sera.

Mrs Park told him to bring Sera to restroom to take some rest and you cannot be happier than that. That’s mean I’M will be absence around you for a while and you just can’t be thankful enough.

 

After finish putting down the medicine on her knee, a bandage is next to make sure the blood stop bleeding. Everything is looking fine and I’M decided to leave her alone so she can had a peaceful rest.

“I think she’s okay now, you there, you can leave, she will follow after a quick rest.” Said the nurse.

I’M nod and take a final look at her. He is getting ready to leave but Sera stop her.

“Wait, are you going to leave me alone here?” she said asking for sympathy.

“The nurse is going to accompany you, don’t worry.”

“No wait!”

She stop him again.

“I’ll go with you, my knee is fine now”

She tighten her shoes and slowly get up but when she about to take a step, she failed to maintain the balance and almost fell down, well almost… but I’M catch her making she fell on I’M embrace instead. They were standing too close with each other until they can heard each of their heart beating.

“Are you sure you okay?” The nurse ask looking worry.

I’M quickly let go of her and help her to stand.

“Yes, don’t worry.”

She smirks.

 

 

You arrived at the green screen studio and there’s a lot of interesting thing to see. The guider let the students walk around to observe everything by their own eyes. You won’t let this golden opportunity slip away so you use it wisely because you might doesn’t get a second chance.

You reached at the spot where there are big tall cardboards been arrange on the wall neatly at the side.

You were curious to see the front but too bad only the back is shown. Disappointedly, you go near the cardboard and try to move it so you can see it but too bad it just too heavy.

When you about to leave it, suddenly a big red rope which are scattering down on the floor making your curiosity escalated. You squat down to take a picture because it is quite unusual thing to see. “Is this one of the prop too?” you ask yourself and slowly pull the rope.

Suddenly loud noises could be heard at your back and the big tall cardboard start to move around and look like it going to bump into you soon.

Feeling too scare to move you can only scream in fear and freeze at the spot.

 

However, luck is on your side when a hand suddenly pull you from being hit by the cardboard and away from the danger.

It was I’M, he appear exactly in time like a real hero.

“Run you idiot, don’t just sit there screaming!” he yells in worries.

“I’m just too scared alright!” You yell back couldn’t accept the fact that he just actually scold you just now.

I’M remove the dust on his shirt and check out the place again. The red rope that you found is actually the rope which pull the cardboard together. He tells you about that and you can’t help from being ashamed of yourself.

“That’s why I need to be here…” done with checking up the place he comes towards you to finish his sentence, making sure that you heard and understand what exactly he mean is. “...because you just too scared to take of yourself.”

He look straight into your eyes and this is like the first time that somebody words give a big impact to yourself.

Soon people are start gathering around to check up on you to make sure that you are okay.

While everybody are busy asking about your condition, Sera on the other hand is watching you silently from the side. Her hand is slowly forming into a punch when she remember how caring I’M was towards you. It was really different from the way he treated her before. Despite her injured leg she leave the place and went to somewhere else to cool herself down.

 

 

 

After dinner, a small closing ceremony is being held before they could call it a day. There are speeches, performances and many more.

It take about almost two and a half hours and because it is already late, the teacher shorten it and end it earlier from the exact plan.

Before letting the students go, the teacher give them a quick information about their rooms. The girls and the boys will be sleeping in two separate rooms far from each other to avoid unwanted things from happening.

There are too many things had happened today and sleep is like the cure for everything. Without wasting much time, after receiving the green light from Mrs. Park you quickly go to the room to take a nice sleep.

“Wait.” I’M stops you.

“What now?” Even you doesn’t has the energy to talk to him you still turn your head to hear what he’s going to say.

“Give me your phone.” He asks.

“For what?” you tighten your grip and hide it from him. “Just give me, or… you want me to sleep in the same room as you?” hearing  to that making you blink your eyes a few times in surprise because it will be bad if he actually did that.

“And you think that you are brave enough to do that?” you chuckle.

“Try me.”

He said fearlessly.

Looking how serious his face is make you wonder for a while and after a few minutes thinking you finally give in and decided to give your phone. I’M quickly take it from you before you change your mind and quickly type something in the contact list.

“There, I already save my number in your phone, call me if something happen.” He return it back to you.

“Call me, understand?” he repeat it to make sure you remember it.

“Whatever.” You said and start to walk away. “UNDERSTAND?” he suddenly grab your hand and ask you one more time. “Y-yes” you stutter.

“Anything else?” you asks before leaving him.

“Go to sleep.” He said and coldly leave you. He doesn’t even bother to look at the back to check up on you. Feeling irritated you quickly went upstairs to your room.

Everyone is already sleeping soundly on their sleeping bag but your eyes are still fixed on your phone screen. You check the number that I’M saved just now and come to think of it his number is the first one being saved in your phone among the other six guys.

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP*

It 4.12 a.m in the morning and the sound of your phone awakes you up. It’s your fault though because you forgot to put it in silence before going to sleep. So in the end, you lazily take it under your pillow to check the sender.

Surprisingly it’s from I’M.

“Come down and meet me at the park now.”

You press call to ask him the reason why he want to see you at this time.

But too bad you doesn’t have enough prepaid to make the call.

After give it a deep thought, you grab your jacket and went to the park like had been told.

 

You finally make it to the park with your heavy steps and your eyes half awakes. 10 minutes waiting but I’M still cannot be seen.

You check the message once again to confirm about the place.

Suddenly, the sound of steps can be heard.

It must be him so without any delay you turn your head to see, however there are group of guys with a black attire standing in front of you looking at you with their killer smile instead of I’M.

Your eyes widen, and you were taken aback by their sudden appearance.

When you take a look at the closely, it is actually the bad men who is always try to take you away or to be exact it is ‘The Ruler.’

You slowly take a step back when they are coming near getting ready to run when there are any chances to do so.

“What do you guys want?!” you asks tremblingly.

“We just want to know where the money is.”

“What money?”

“Stop playing games and tell us now if you don’t want us to hurt you.”

They start threatening and it make you heart beating rapidly fast. Looking that they won’t back off, you decided to run away before they can lay any hands on you.

But once you want to do that, you didn’t see a big stone in front of you and accidently trip down and fell to the ground.

Your plan failed and they are coming closer.

“This time, no one can help you, not even him.”

The tallest among them suddenly lift his hand and show I’M phone at you. Look like he steal it from I’M and use it to lure you over.

“Now tell us where the money is!!” he yells.

“I-I don’t know!” you stutter.

“Don’t fool me, you are his daughter, there’s no way your dad won’t tell you where he hid the money is.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

The men start becoming frustrated when you does not give them the answer like they want. Soon they are all gather around you and get ready to take you away.

“Take her to the car”

He reach out his hand and you won’t give in that easily. You try your best to avoid from being caught and fight back with all the energy that you have to escape from them.

 “No...Please... somebody… help!”