Saving Jihye

My Heroes

“What should we do?!” Sweats start  forming on Mina’s face with her eyes won’t stop staring at the black car who is almost lost from her sight.

“Dang it, it was so close.” Hyungwon sigh anxiously

I’M look around with his head busy of finding a way to catch them before they totally gone for good.

Not far from where he’s standing, a man who like in his mid-40 just come down from his big motorbike and park it at the side of the road. He look like in a hurry because he just leave it just like that without turning off the engine first…and most importantly the key is still there.

Hyungwon who had saw everything quickly turn over and walk toward the motorbike. He know it was wrong to use it without asking the owner permission… but in that moment nothing else matter because your safety is the top priority on the list.

“IM catch!”

Hyungwon yells and throw the key IM who is still clueless about everything. IM look around and after a minute of thinking he is finally able to grab the whole idea. He used to ride one of those big motorbike at the past and look like his skill is still there.

I’M ride the big bike like it was nothing while Hyungwon is holding tight at the back with his eyes busy searching the track of the car.

 

“Taxi!” Mina who has been left behind won’t just sit still and determine to follow them no matter how risky it is. She stand at the middle of the road and stop the taxi using her body.

Waving her hand won’t seem to be working so that’s why she’s doing it.

“Don’t do that! What if I doesn’t see you and hit you just now?!”

“I’m sorry.” She grin widely and enter the cab like nothing happened. “Hurry mister, follow that motorbike!”

The driver seems hesitating at first but he finally drive off the car  and follow them just like she said so that she can stop ordering around.

 

 

 

“Over there.”

Hyungwon point his finger to the front to show to IM that the car is just a mile away from them.

Listening to Hyungwon has make IM to fasten up so they are able to stop them before they went disappeared just like the last time.

The black car is suddenly make a turn after the traffic light turn green  and IM who is getting closer quickly do the same too, but because of the road is getting smaller unlike before he make sure the gap is not that close so that the bad guys won’t notice about their presence.

However, the black car suddenly make a sudden stop at the side of the road and IM quickly stop the motorbike behind the bushes not too far from them.

“I think their car had broke down.” IM said when he saw all the men in the black suit are coming out from the car one by one.

 

“YOU SILLY! HOW CAN YOU DID NOT CHECK THE FUEL FIRST BEFORE WE DEPART?!” said one of them who seem like the boss and the mastermind off all this kidnapping.

He start shouting and kicking stuff around to show how angry he is and it has make the rest of them shivering in fear.

“I- I’ll look for help.” The tallest one said.

“QUICK!”

 

 

Hyungwon pull IM down when one of them suddenly walk pass the bushes and thankfully he does not notice about them hiding there.

“We should go there before he return.” IM said quietly as he can so he can’t be heard by them.

Hyungwon take another look to make sure everything is okay before they start doing anything. “I agree, let’s go.” He reply after the quick scan.

 

 

“Wait”

A strange hand suddenly landed on IM and Hyungwon shoulder making both of the guys freezing at the spot. All the guts they had  disappeared in a flash and now they are full with terror thinking about what will happen next.

Both of them had the same thought which is that they had been actually been caught by the tall man who walk passed them. IM and Hyungwon use their eyes to give signals to each other to count until three before they start their  move.

 

 

One.

 

 

 

Two.

 

 

 

 

Three.

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAA, yaaa! It’s me!”

Hyungwon quickly cup Mina’s mouth and pull her down. Her voice is too loud and it can be dangerous if they  let her continue screaming.

IM make another check and thankfully those men are still at their place and nothing had change.

Hyungwon slowly move his hand away from her and as the result Mina is struggling to breathe like usual especially when the space around her is too narrow.

 “That is not funny Mina, not funny at all.”

“Of course it’s not, you are the one who should check first before start punching people in the face.” She pouts

 

“SHHH” IM order them to slow down the volume when he see the tall guy has arrive with a fuel on his hand.  “Damn, we miss the timing.” He sigh.

“Well it all thanks to you” Hyungwon turn and throw a death glare at Mina making she angrier than before. “So it’s my fault then?!”

Hyungwon know that it is going to make the situation worst if he reply to that so that’s why he decided to let it go this time and went back to focus on saving you. “We should go now or we’ll miss the chance again.”

Mina finally was  able to slowly calm down and after she realize how tense the situation is she manage to force herself to go back and be serious.

“What should we do then?” She look at both IM and Hyungwon hoping someone will come out with something.

“I’ve got plan.”

 

 

If they look at the situation carefully, they are four people in total, each of them are busy doing their own stuff at their own place. The tallest man with the fuel on his hand obviously in front of the car finishing his task before he get scold again, while the boss are standing in front next to the driver seat discussing something with his other man, and last but not least the other man is busy keeping an eye on you who is currently unconscious at the back seat.

 

 

“Excuse me.”

 

 

Few minutes later, Mina suddenly appear right in front of the two men who is still discussing stuff and ready herself for an act.

Both of them look a bit surprised but Mina is trying her best to maintain her poker face then pretend to ask something.

“I-it seem that I get lost, so I was wondering did you know how to go here?”

She nervously take out her phone and show it to them the unknown place that she just randomly search just now.

“We don’t know sorry.” He reply without bothering to look at her phone screen. It look like  Mina had failed to catch their attention when it look she doesn’t get respond like she expected.

The men ignore her and get back with their discussion.

“BUT, PLEASE HELP ME, I need to go home by now, my-my grandmother is terribly ill, I- I need to get there by time, PLEASE.” She try again, harder this time followed by her fake cry.

It look like her acting had work when she is able to make them look at her. She continue her cry again and because they feel distracted and pity at the same time they end up decided to help her.

 

 

Meanwhile, while Mina is busy doing her job, Hyungwon bravely went to the front targeting the fuel guy.

“Hey.” He started.

The man stop filling the tank and turn his head to see who.

Hyungwon quickly punch him on the face right before he could do anything and the sound of the fight attract the others.

 

Mina who notice that quickly kick one of the man in the balls and as the result he fall down to the ground trying to hold the pain in his sensitive area.

Looking at how Mina had beat one of the ally won’t keep the other one to stay put, he quickly come forward and try to caught Mina using his skill but too bad she’s not an easy target. She swiftly bend down and do the same to his too when she got the chance.

 

 

For now look like IM’s plan is going well. The man who is keeping an eye on you quickly go the front to see what is exactly is happening after he continuously heard the loud sound.

IM who had been waited patiently behind of the car sneakily went to the back seat after everything  clear. You are currently  sitting there unconsciously with no sign of waking up.

“Yaaa, Jihye. Wake up!” He shakes your body for a few times but too bad none of it work.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Mina suddenly let out a loud scream when one of the man is able to hug her from the back. She was struggling to loosen out the grip and thankfully Hyungwon come in time to help her.

Look like thing had become worst, so IM slowly take you and carry you in his arms.

He run to the front and take a quick stop before he continue.

“GUYS RUN!”

He said and Hyungwon quickly grab Mina’s hand so that she could run faster.

 

They go back running to the bushes, only this time in a different area where the weed is much thicker.

Hyungwon keep an eye behind the small holes and look like the man are still there searching. They hide whenever they walk passed them and try to lower down the noise as low as they can.

Few minutes of hiding has make the men give up on searching. 

Like usual the boss who might has lost his patient start scolding them and kicking things around.

Tired with their useless effort they finally give up and drove off.

“I think we are safe now.” Hyungwon finally can relax and wipe off the sweat on his forehead.

Mina move her head forward a bit and start getting teary when she see how weakly you are in IM’s arms. “Is she going to be okay?” She asks.

“She just passed out, she will wakes up soon.” IM reply with his eyes won’t stop staring at you.

 

 

The ruckus at your home still hasn’t calm a bit, in fact it’s had become worst instead when night came. None of the members can sit down properly when they are all failed to look for you.

“That’s it I’m calling the cops!” Minhyuk takes out his phone and Shownu quickly stop him right before he can press the button. “But Mrs Oh said…”

“Hyung, it doesn’t matter right now, what if Jihye is hurt out there, won’t  you think Mrs Oh would call the police too?!” Minhyuk try to explain it to him.

After some thinking and considering about Minhyuk’s word, Shownu slowly take his hand away off him and let him call the police.

“We’re home!” Mina shouts and listening to that has make every member in the house running to the front as fast as their can.

IM still have you in his arms and the rest of Monsta X member seems like they can lose their mind when they saw you unconsciously being carry like that.

“Wh-what happened?” Wonho come to check on you and none of them answered because they are probably too tired with everything that had happened. “What’s with your face Hyungwon?” Jooehoen come and stand next to him when he saw blood at Hyungwon lips.

“Quick IM bring her to her room.” KIhyun who had realized something is wrong tell IM to put you in bed first before they keep asking more questions.

 

 

After finish cleaning up themselves they are all sitting at the living room to find out what actually had happened to all of them. Mina who is one of the witnesses was also had been asked to stay for a while before going back home.

“So will somebody explain to us, please?” Shownu start when it seem like no one want to open their mouth.  

Hyungwon who can’t stand all those suspicious stares had finally decided to tell them everything. He tells them about the kidnapping and how Mina found Jihye on the road before the Ruler gang suddenly show up and took her into their car.

“But why in the world Jihye is out there? Is she going out on a walk or something?” Wonho who had voice out his opinion had make everyone wonder in silence.

IM who is sitting next to Hyungwon is the only one who know the reason why wasJihye on the road with no one there to keep an eye on her. But he doesn’t know why he couldn’t speak out and tell everyone the truth that she is actually was following him.

“IM do you get the invitation card then?” Kihyun asks and pull him out on his own thought.

“Y-yeah, it’s right here.”

He takes it out from his pocket and show it to everyone.

“Look like the Ruler gang are getting worst, their violence is indescribable, I think if they lay hands on Jihye again they won’t let her easily go this time.” Joohoen said.

“That’s why we need to step out our game and protect her even more. “ Shownu ended his word with a sigh.

 

The clock show 11.16 p.m. and you finally show a bit of a sign of waking up. Your fingers are start moving one by one and you slowly try to open your eyes even the eyelids is a bit heavier than usual. It is all probably because of  you had sleeping for too long until you can feel almost your body is turning numb.

Unexpectedly the room is quite dark when the light is off. Only the light from the living room which has entering your door are able to  help you to see around with your blurry sight.

Even so, you still trying your best to get up so that you can stretches out a little to prevent yourself from becoming completely numb.

Your body are struggling at first but after a few times of trying you finally get used to it.

Successfully you  able to sit up by your own and blink your eyes a few times to get more clear vision.

You take a look at the side and you can see someone is currently standing next to the light switch which his eyes are staring at you. Thankfully the door is just at his side so the light from the living room are able to help you to recognize his face.

You blink your eyes again and again and after your vision is getting better you finally are able to see who.

It was IM.

“How long has you been standing there?” You asks when you see how comfortable his position is with both of his hand in his pocket.

“Doesn’t matter, I already give the invitation card to your mom, so go get it from her.” he practically ignore your questions and answer just like he wanted too.

You should be happy when he successfully had clear his mission just like you asked but looks like you’re expectation is wrong.

You felt confused, distracted and jea-

“One more thing.” He said and you lift your head so you can look at him in the eyes.

“What?” You asks when he’s taking too long to continue.

 

“Prepare to me an answer about why you sneakily follow me today, I’ll ask you back tomorrow.”

 

He give you the last look before he leaves the room.

 

 

 

A/N: 6 month had passed since the last update and to anyone who had been waiting, I’m sorry :’)