The first meet

My Heroes

It P.E class now, the school field is full with students doing their own sport to fill up the time. The boys are having fun playing soccer while the girls are having a great time playing volleyball by their own.

Your team is doing great with taking up the lead in the games and you are determined to let your team win it. Even it just a game and it not a big deal whether you win or not but you still play it seriously as there are a lot of people watching at the sides.

With the game almost reaching up the peak, you slowly lose your attention because there is something keep bothering you. It seem like there is a figure not far from you hiding behind the tree watching you silently. You try to ignore it and continue to focus on the game. However, as the time passes the man presence keep bugging you when you notice his eyes are fixed on you.

“Jihye, watch out!” Mina scream her lung out but too bad it was too late. You are unable to avoid the ball and it hit you right in the stomach. You rub your tummy and hold in the pain. “Are you alright?” your teammates gather around you and check you out. “Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry” You apologize. “Are you sure?” Mina said before she left you.  You nod and pretend like it was not hurt at all.

The game continue after the quick stop just now and you take another look at the tree to see whether the man is still there. But this time you won’t easily let your guard down.  Your head still in the games but your eyes are busy checking on him. Things are running smoothly and your team only need one point to win the game. Everybody are pumped out as they are almost win and you force yourself to cheer with them despite all the worry. 

The final round is finally begin and this time you decided to ignore the man for good for the sake of the game. But when you start to play serious the man suddenly get out behind the tree and open his black sunglasses to have a better view of you.

His face is clearly shown now and his tall figure scared you off a bit. “Jihye! Your back!” Mina is screaming once again and this time the ball hit your head.

Hard.

 

 

“It’s too bad we didn’t won.” You said with your hand busy pressing the plastic full of ices on your head. The girls slowly nod and you can see the disappointment on their face.  The guilty is attacking you and you decided to go to your seat to give room for everyone.

Because of you lose your focus at the important round your team miss the chance to win the volleyball game. You realize it was your fault so didn’t dare to say anything except apologizing.

With a heavy sigh you put your P.E cloth inside the bag and sit there quietly. “Are you okay?” Mina your best friend come and try to figure out what exactly happened. “No, I’m not.” You reply.

“It’s not an important game or something, stop blaming yourself.” She said when she realize your expression is not that good. “But it was important for me, and obviously for them… look” Mina shift her gaze to the center of the class and all she can see the student gather around and talk about the game.

“Ignore them, but actually what happened to you? Being hit by the ball twice? It not normal, is something wrong?” she finally asks.

You bite your lips and considering whether to tell her or not. There is silence between the two of you for a sec with your head busy deciding what you should answer her.

“Yaa, answer Me.” Mina shook your shoulder when you are start zoning out again.

 “Actually, I think there is someone, a man… he keep watching me when the game is still on.”

“A man? Really.” she said hesitantly.

“Yes. I’m not lying. He-” right before you could answer her completely your eyes suddenly get caught on the same man as before. He was watching you from below and you quickly stand up on your feet. “T-there he is, look!” You pull Mina to get closer to window but too bad the man suddenly disappear right before she could laid eyes on him.

“Where?”

“He disappear again.” You sit back and put your head on your hand to show how frustrating you are with the unfamiliar guest. “Relax Jihye, should we report it to the teacher then?”

“Do you think I should do that?” you asks to get a confirmation about your next step.

“Yeah! Definitely, think about your safety”

After giving some thought you finally agree and without wasting time you went to meet the teacher in charge along with Mina.

 

 

Sharp at 9.00 p.m.  Your tuition class ended and finally you can go home and rest after a long hectic day. You and Mina walk side by side to your home and take the short route differ than the usual one that you both usually take. It is all because of the time and Mina need to catch the bus before it left her.

You and Mina went to the same tuition class since Junior High, your house is not far from there but Mina’s house is not the same. However it not that far though it just that she need to take the bus to save time.

Both of you are yawning and the steps you are taking are getting slower. “Alright, see you tomorrow then.” She said when the bus stop is already in front of her. You need to take the other route so that’s why she saying ‘bye’

“Are you okay, going back alone from here? It pretty dark though, should I company you ‘till you reach your home?” she said worriedly when she remember about the incident at school where there is mysterious man keep following you bluntly.

“No, I’m good, it not that far anyway, you better hurry or you’ll miss the bus.” You said forcing a smile even the fact that you are shivering because you are too afraid to walk in the dark. Your fake smile worked and Mina start to walk away from you. But although she’s moving to the front, she can’t stop turning her head to the back to keep checking on you.

As you both start to part ways, when you about to turn at the corner, you can feel like someone is following you from behind. Feeling curious you stop, and take a look. However, there’s nobody there. “Mina, is that you?” you ask hopefully it was her but there’s no answer could be heard. You continue walking and you can hear the step becoming quicker as you are fasten your step and this time without hesitating you turn your head to the back again and there’s a man with tall figure standing before your eyes wearing mask and pull you near him by forced.

Because of too shocked and afraid at the same time you scream as loud as you can to let anyone know that you are in trouble.

When Mina about to reach the bus stop she heard a familiar voice screaming and she know perfectly it was your voice. The bus is there but she decided to let it be and ran quickly as she can to you.

“Let me go!” you said when he try to cup your mouth with small handkerchief. You try to push him away with all your strength but failed to do so because he is too strong for a girl like you to handle.

Suddenly a small stone is coming towards you and thankfully it hit him on his head.

It was Mina, she was standing there preparing to throw another one but suddenly another man come from the back and hold her tightly. But this time the number grow, because they are all wearing all black it takes time to know that there are almost ten of them surrounding you right now. 

Mina is having the same fate as you and because you are worried that she might get hurt so you kick him in his sensitive area and it work. He finally let you go and you quickly ran towards her to save her. But too bad it was too late, suddenly you can feel your back being hit by a heavy thing and you fall down to the ground because the pain is too much.

“Jihye!!!!!!!!!!!” Mina yell and the man who is holding her is keep holding her tighter to prevent her to come near you.

The man who hit you just now throw the wood away and bend down to get you. You are too weak to make a move so you just lay down there with your eyes tightly close.

The man grab your hand and right before he could do anything further suddenly there’s a weird noise coming from him. Feeling curious about it you gulp and slowly open your eyes and all you can see the man who is hurting you just now fell down next to you with a blood coming out from his nose.

“Hyung! Protect the girl.” An unknown voice coming from nowhere and the guy with a big muscle on his hand bend down and gently lift you up. You were shocked and because of the trauma earlier you are too afraid to be touch by anyone right now. “S-sorry, I don’t mean to scare you, you’re save now.”

You are blinking in disbelief and there’s weird noise keep coming from your back. It sound like people are fighting and punching with each other. To confirm that it’s true you turn your head and you can see there’s about six guy using their body and their skill to beat down all the man in black.

“Is this the girl?” the tallest guy ask before he make a move to the man who is tightly holding Mina. “No don’t think so, I think the girl is with Shownu hyung right now.” the man with the colorful hair reply with his hand busy holding the enemy.

“I think that is her friend.” The shortest among them said and take a quick look before get back to the fight.

 “So do I need to save her or what?”

“Save her duhh!” the guy with a fair skin and good looking face reply  with trying to let go of the enemy headlock around his neck.

“Oh.” The tallest finally make a move. He punch the man face and quickly grab Mina after he finally loosen his grip. He ask Mina to move away while he continue beating the badass.

It was a horrible scene to watch when the scene is full with punching, beating and blood. But you brace yourself up to see everything because you want to get the clear face of whom is attacking you and you get the feeling that is the same person who is silently watching you at school.

All the bad men is too strong for them, it does seem like they are getting weak with blood all over their faces but there no sign that there all will back off.

Suddenly, the sound of the police car could be heard, and all the people on the scene is start to freak out and anxiously stand there. “Hyung, did you call the cops?” The shortest ask. The guy with a big muscle who save you just now shake his head innocently.

“Damn it. Who call the cops!” the guy with good looking face raise up his volume and started to become angry.

“You there.” The tallest one finish his final beating, stop for a while and stare at Mina. “

"Y-yes?”

“Do you call the cops?”

“N-no.” she said with fear still hasn’t fade away.

The siren successfully made it. All the bad guys is quickly running away, wiping the blood which had cover their face and give a final warn to all the seven savior telling them that they going to come back and seek revenge.

“Chill hyungs.”

Out from nowhere, there’s a voice coming out from the rooftop, a guy standing there with his phone on his hand showing them that the noise actually come from his phone.

You can see all of them letting go sigh full of relief and soon all eyes are fixed on the top of the rooftop above you. “Yaa, how dare you avoiding the fight and let us finish them by our own?” a man with a bright red hair come forward and the others follow him from the back.

“I’m not, look, sometime hyung you don’t need to use force to fight the bad guy, but you need this.” The guy with a sharp nose point his finger to his phone instead of his head. “So are you saying that you are smart then?” the shortest one but yet the cutest among all of them come forward and disagree.

The guy who is standing on the rooftop suddenly get up and prepare to jump down. You were shocked when he about to do that but the guys there seem like they already use to this jumpy thing.

He is perfectly landing in front of you and your eyes widen when the first thing that he do is gently move you a bit to the side to check on your shoulder which is currently bleeding. “She’s hurt herself.”

“Gosh, really how come I didn’t see that earlier?!” the guy with the muscle start to freak out and the situation there start to become tense. “Are you okay?” he try to touch you to see how badly it injured but you rudely move his hand off you.

When everything start to calm down, Mina quickly come at you and sit there beside you to ease you down.

All the seven guys who is a completely stranger are standing in front of you and some of them are squatting down. They were all gathering around you and you notice all eyes are staring at you pitifully. You and Mina doesn’t even have a clue about who they are and where they come from. All you know that they are suddenly appear in the scene and beat all those bad men.

You’re not sure what to do next, what to say, and how to act in front of them.

Because who know that these guys are one of them but pretend to be nice just to hurt you even more.

You swallow down a big gulp and said “Who are you people?”

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading^^