Chapter 44: Island

my hero, my prince

 

Sorry for the late update, but here it is anyway. :)

I should get a kiss from Author A after this as promised.

Enjoy!

EIC

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany’s POV

It seems that the boat Yuri kept saying was a yacht.

We are now seating on a luxurious leather sofa while two servers kept coming back from the kitchen as Yoona and Sooyoung kept asking for food.

I looked around as I saw my friends on the sofa.

I chuckled when I saw how my friends scattered on the room.

Yoona and Sooyoung are at the bar table, eating food served to them.

No wonder Sooyoung bought extra 4 bags for food.

Then there is Taeyeon and Jessie. Jessie’s sleeping on Taeyeon’s lap while Taeyeon is watching tv.

I’m wondering if Nicole has feelings for Hyoyeon.

It’s actually entertaining watching them; Nicole is taking care of Hyoyeon right now. Because Hyoyeon can get motion sickness easily and we forgot to bought candies and lollipops for her, Nicole is taking care of her. She kept asking if she’s okay and massaging Hyoyeon’s temple, making this kid sleepy.

Sunny is playing with her DS beside me.

Seohyun and Yuri are talking to the captain/driver who ever he is that make this yacht move.

And it brings back to me, watching all of them.

I’m actually looking for a certain person.

Yuri.

But whenever she’s about to look at me or caught me looking at her, I will divert me eyes to someone else.

God! What is happening to us?

Now I wish we just go to bed and sleep the life of us that night.

Stupid alcohol and y animal clothes, Damn you!

“Hey guys, we’re here” Yuri said smiling to us.

I miss those charming smile.

I miss her.

“Do you want to see the island?” Seohyun asked grabbing Yoona’s hand.

“Y-yeah” Yoona said looking at Seohyun then back to her food and to Yuri who is shaking head and mouthing food and go with Seohyun.

Yoona obliged and let Seohyun drag her outside.

Sunny then stopped playing and followed the kids. Grabbing Sooyoung’s collar and both of them walked outside.

Taeyeon woke Jessie up and lead her  outside.

“Hyoyeon-ah, do you want to go outside?” I heard Nicole combing Hyoyeon’s hair using her hand.

“I don’t know, how about you?” Hyoyeon said as she sat on the sofa.

“I-I like to, I guess” Nicole looked down avoiding Hyoyeon’s gaze “but if you don’t want to I guess we can skip I-it?”

“N-no, let’s go. I-mean if I can’t hold it any longer I c-can throw up outside” Hyoyeon said standing up, waiting for Nicole to stand up.

Nicole chuckled and walked with Hyoyeon outside. Then Hyoyeon stops and clothing her stomach then ran outside.

I laughed a lot but then stops when I realize that I’m the only one on the room.

“How about you fany? You’re not coming outside?” I saw Yuri leaning at the door

I can’t move my body when I saw her walked infront of me, extending her hand to me.

“Let’s go?” Yuri said waiting for my hand while giving me her hypnotizing smile.

 I involuntarily gave my hand to her and she lead me outside. When we’re outside I saw a beautiful island.

“Wow” I said unconsciously while looking at the small island that looks like broken into two. One has a big house on it while the other one is a forest. It was connected by a huge mountain and two huge rives. “It’s so beautiful”

“Just like you” Yuri shyly said.

I sighed when I heard that “Yuri-ah-“

“I’m sorry if I can’t talk about it know” she held my hand and looked at me. “I-I don’t know what to say nor how to begin with” she looked down on the floor

“Yul, I just want to know what you felt that night” I sighed leaning on the railings.

“It was amazing” she said seconds after I asked the question.

“It is?” I shyly smiled and looked at her. But I looked at the sea again when our gaze met.

“Yeah, it was. It felt amazing, except of the part where you know?”

“Know what?”I waited for her as she seems to be searching for the right word.

“Distractions?” she mumbled softly, but enough for me to hear it.

I chuckled at her when I saw her weird smile.

I know she’s uncomfortable. This is the second time I saw her so uncomfortable after I introduced her to my parents.

She’s soooo cute.

I can’t believe I avoided this charming girl for how many days.

“Wow, I guess this is the first time we fought as a couple” she suddenly said. “Not exactly fought to the extent of shouting to each other or anything but this is the first time we’re not with each other for how many days”

“I think this is the very first argument we had even when we’re not a couple” I corrected her.

I smiled at her when she closed the gap between us.

“By saying had, does it mean that we’re okay? Not mad with each other anymore? Or anything near mad and avoiding each other?” Yuri asked giving me her sheepish smile, pulling me to her on my waist.

“Who said I’m avoiding you?” I wrap my arms around her neck. “Am I mad at you?” frowning at her.

“Let me think?” she looked at the sky and act as if she’s thinking hard “I think you’re not mad at me and you’re not avoiding me. And you just love me with all your heart” she said while giving me small kisses on my cheeks.

“Don’t ever do it again Yuri-ah” I said as I hug her.

I really missed her.

Though we saw each other from those days

I guess nothing can beat hugging and kissing your girlfriend than watching them a far.

God! I miss her warmth.

 “Yes baby” she said as I felt her snuggling her way to my neck. “I miss you”

“I miss you too, and I love you” she raise her head and kiss me passionately. She snuggled me again, this time she’s hugging me from my back and resting her head on my shoulder, waiting for the yacht to stop on the beautiful island’s pier.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 15 minutes we reached the pier and landed our feet on the ground.

Yuri held my hand leading us to the big house, while our stuff was carried by the yacht servers and the captain.

And the house is amazing!

It has the light color theme. And glass walls that show the view of the ocean outside.

Indeed this is a vacation house.

You can really forget the things and worries from reality and enjoy life.

Talking about living the good life.

"Okay let see......" Yuri said as she stood up from the couch in the living room while the servers is waiting for her decision

She is thinking about the room arrangement and we are waiting for her to decide.

She talked to the house keeper earlier about the condition of the house.

I heard that they only arranged few rooms because they don't have enough time as their little kid got sick and needed to be taken care of. Yuri then gave money to them and asked them to take the kid on the hospital.

As for the room.....

She said she will clean another one for us.

Where did this girl come from? I already know how caring my girlfriend is. She is hands down the most caring person i know....

"Since Teodora-unnie has done cleaning only 4 rooms, we will share room with someone else. And since we are all paired up except Hyoyeon and nicole" she looked at the two who keeps blushing and tried to take a look at each other but are looking the otherway. “Hyoyeon-ah is it ok for you to share a room with Nicole?"

"I-its ok i guess" Hyoyeon said shyly smiling.

I know she likes it.

"How about you Nicole-ssi?" Yuri looked at Nicole.

"It’s okay Yuri-ssi" i saw nicole sneakily held Hyoyeon's hand making Hyoyeon blushed.

God! This two are soooooo cute.

"Then it’s settled then" my girlfriend clapped her hand and walked closer to us.

"Uhm me and Fany will use the unclean room, Jessica and Taeyeons room will be on the right side of us" she pointed at Sunny and Sooyoung" you two will be on the other side of the house the room in front of us will be yours, and Nicole and Hyoyeon will be on the left room"

That leaves seohyun and my sister.

"As for you kids, your room will be on the left side of ours with the two small beds, enough for both of you. The beds will be on the second floor, I already asked the server to bring all of your stuff on your designated room"

Aha i knew this will happen. My girlfriend really loves to tease those kids

"Wait? Why me and seohyun have to sleep on seperate bed?" Yoona asked in protest.

"Cause that's the last room available" my girlfriend smirked at my sister” do you want to change room with us?" Yuri teased my sister more.

“n-no, can we change room with Hyoyeon and Nicole-unnie?” Yoona said. “I want to sleep beside Seohyun every night” my sister shyly said. I also saw Seohyun blushing and hiding her face from us.

“Uhhh no. not gonna happen” Yoona quickly look at my girlfriend as she said that.

“But why? We are already together unnie. Plus Nicole-unnie and Hyoyeon-unnie are still not confessing with each other how they like one another” Yoona whispered the last part.

“I know, but Seohyun’s dad texted me earlier, he said ‘Don’t let her girlfriend touch my baby until I met her’ with ‘I still don’t want to be a granddad as for the moment, and my daughter’s still a baby’ that’s what he said” Yuri mimicked a male voice that would be Seohyun’s dad.

“But how about the festival, you let me kiss my hyunnie~” my sister really whine this time “hyunnie~ help me here~” she said while grabbing Seohyun’s shoulder and brought her infront of Yuri.

Seohyun sighed and look at my girlfriend who is grinning widely.

I watched Seohyun's face as my girlfriend took out her phone from her pocket and gave it to her. She frowned and sighed as she gave the phone back to Yuri.

"Sorry Yoong, Yuri's rigth. Dad texted her. Come on" Yoona sighed as Seohyun took her hand.

"So everything is settled then?" we nodded our heads and chuckeld. My girlfriend looks like a teacher. "Soooo you can go to your rooms and do what ever you want. And i will start to clean our room. Sssooo class dismiss?"

We laughed at her and bid her goodbye just like a student when they bid goodbye to their teachers.

"Why are you laughing?" I heard Yuri as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"It’s just your so cute earlier" I wrapped my arms around her neck. She pecked my lips and hugged me tight.

"Am i?" I hugged her back and snuggled myself to her neck.

"Uhmmm?" i muffled and nodded “what are going to do now" I whined as i pulled my self and face her.

"I need to clean our room" she sighed "how about you?”

“I don’t know, you want me to help you?” I offered.

I don’t like cleaning; I am reluctant when I asked it to her.

Coz I don’t want to.

Please say no.

“Are you sure fany?” she frown her brows while looking at me.

I sighed and slump my shoulder. “Actually, no” Yuri laughed on my shoulder.

“You know I don’t like cleaning~” I whine at her slapping her shoulder to stop her from laughing.

“Okay you can watch me clean the room if you want to. Then if you get bored you can walk around the house.”

I guess I’m the luckiest girl on the world.

Having an understanding and loving girlfriend like her.

She grabs my hand and led me to the room.

The room is bigger than the room we had on Grandma Da Eun’s house. It’s not that dirty, but still need to be clean. Change the curtain, pillow cases, comforters and bed covers. The bathroom needs to be checked, that’s why Yuri calls her server to check the bathroom.

Yuri’s right I can get bored watching her cleaning the room.

I walked to her and said to her that I’m going outside. She said if I want to go farther call seohyun to guide me.

Hey! I’m not a baby.

But I don’t want to go around the house without my Yuri, that’s why I just headed to the beach and watched the sun set and turn the sea orange.

God! This is soooo beautiful.

This place is amazing.

When I become rich like Yul I will buy an island like this for my parents.

Letting them feel what I feel right know.

I felt two arms around my waist.

“Are you enjoying yourself here?” I felt soft lips on my cheeks.

“I am” I smiled as she put her head on my shoulder back hugging me. “This place is amazing”

“It is, dad said every summer my mom, dad and me spend our vacation here” I looked at my tired girlfriend. She lay infront of me using my lap as her pillow.

“How about your brother?” I asked combing her hair.

“Oppa kept distancing his self when we’re together. He knew that my dad adopted him and kept it as his reason whenever we go here.” I saw Yuri closed her eyes “my dad wants him as his son but oppa doesn’t want to. I even want him to be my brother, but he declines but I kept calling him oppa”

“Just like Yoona”

“Yup, just like her. But Yoona is your sister, she calls your parents her parents and that’s the difference between oppa and Yoona”

“I guess so” I kept combing her hair; I watched her eyes close slowly as she felt drowsy.

“I have something for you” she said smiling at me “close your eyes”

I close my eyes and covered it with two hands.

“Give me your right hand” I hand it to her and felt an object around my wrist.

“Open your eyes now”

 I gasped when I saw what’s on my wrist.

It’s the beautiful bracelet I kept looking at the market when I got lost. The one with a big pink pear

“How did you find it?” I asked still looking at the bracelet.

“I walked pass that store when I’m looking for you. When I saw that bracelet, it reminds me of you so I bought it.” She smiled and hugged me on the waist.

“Thanks Yuri, It’s so beautiful!” I pecked her lips and gave her my sweetest smile.

“But you’re more beautiful my fany” she cupped my cheeks and pinch it gently. “I love you fany-ah”

“I love you too Yuri-ah” I kissed her again, but this time passionately.

“You want to go inside” I broke from the kiss her caress her cheeks

“No, let’s just stay here for 10 more minutes”

I nod and watch the sunset.

I let her sleep on my lap while I comb her hair.

I looked at her while she’s sleeping.

She looks like an angel.

No

She looks like a goddess

No

She is a goddess

That fell from the heaven

And captures my heart in a glance

And trapped me on her heart.

I’m lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

I wish she is too with me.