Chapter 31: Reallity Bites

my hero, my prince

 

“Relax yoong it’s just a scratch”

“How can I relax he shot you! O-oooh you’re bleeding, what should I do?”

“Can you shoot?” seohyun smirked

“N-no, why?”yoona said pressing her hand into seohyun’s wound.

“And we’ll die” seohyun rolled her eyes.

“Are you hurt?” still worried to seohyun

“Actually nope, I said it was just a scratch” seohyun looked at her wound “it’s actually not that bad, wait, don’t say anything I’ll call for back up” she moved her wounded arm to touch her ear, she winced cause she felt the pain.

“Calling from building C, This is seohyun over”

“Response from the ground, this is yuri over”

“unnie, are you done in building B?”

“Yes seo, I’m heading to building D now, checking up to sooyoung, are you okay there?”

“Right on time, I need back up here, something came up, and I don’t know you guys will like it”

“All right, coming right up, over and out”

“I’ll be waiting over and out”

“Who was it?”

“yuri-unnie, good thing she’s not in sooyoung-unnie aid” seohyun said smiling

“Any other back up you can call?” jealous yoona said

“Are you kidding me? We’re lucky that yuri-unnie is the best in this field, and I’m absolutely sure that we’re safe when she comes” seohyun said, annoyed.

Yoona felt that seohyun is somewhat annoyed to her so she stops talking. She looked to the rooftop door to open.

“When she will come?”

“Who?

“yuri-unnie?”

“Oh! Don’t look that way, don’t wait for her, she will definitely come, she’s mysterious that way”

“oKAy” yoona said sarcastically.

But out from nowhere yuri jumped from the higher building and directly punched one man out to his face, she rolled to where seohyun and yoona is.

“Hi” yuri said.

“Hi” seohyun replied

Yuri glanced at yoona and looked away. She looked at seohyun’s wound

“So she knew?”

“Yup?”

Yuri unbuckled her belt and put it around seohyun’s injured arm.

“Can you still fight?”

“Right arm injured, left hand fine”

“You can still fight”

“Well I can try~”seohyun smirked

Yuri smiled at seohyun’s answer.

“How about me?” yoona butted in.

“You know how to use a gun?” yuri asked, she already knows the answer when she saw seohyun shaking her head left to right.

“errr….no” yoona feeling ashamed.

“You know how to fight?” yuri asked again.

“No, but I’m stong” yoona said, she tried to point a good thing about herself, but seohyun rolled her eyes to yoona.

“I think you’re strong enough to protect you’re self, hide at that open vent and wait for me and seohyun to come back at you, now when I say go, run as fast as you can and make your self at that open vent okay?” yuri explained

Yoona looked at seohyun loading her gun

“but-“

“No buts, you want to stay alive? Then do what I say and you’ll survive” yuri butted yoona off what she about to say.

Defeated, yoona weakly nod her hear. She looked at seohyun asking for help, but unfortunately the latter was too focused at her work.

“You ready?” yuri asked again “remember when I say go, run”

“Yes”

Yuri started to fire her gun and run to where the terrorist is, seohyun then followed

“GO!”yuri shouted

Yoona run faster than she thought she could be and in seconds she reached the open vent, she crouched inside the vent and cover her ear from the loud noise outside.

 

Yoona’s POV

I can still hear the gun shots

Man this is not I think it supposed to be.

I’m afraid

I’m shivering

I can’t stop shaking.

Is this the real life seohyun has?

I don’t want this life

I don’t want this life for her.

I need to talk to her!

But not now!

I’ll wait here

I’ll just wa—

“AHHHHHH!!!”

No ones’ POV

“Hold your fire you b*tch! or else I’ll kill this girl!”

Seohyun’s POV

I hate this

I really really hate this

I know I love yoona with all my heart

But

I hate her now…just now

I hate that she’s being naïve to all the things she discover

And now I hate her for giving me another problem.

It went all so smooth the plan.

We successfully bring the principal into safe

We successfully bring the student into safe

We successfully prevent the media in here

But I can’t afford to see yoona ruined our entire plan.

But I can’t afford to see yoona get hurt by that stupid man.

I want to run and save her but yuri-unnie stops me, she looked at my injured arm.

I know I’m on the disadvantage that’s why I obeyed her

She asked me to put my gun down and trust her on this, she said she has a plan.

 I trust her

All my life I trust her

So I put my gun down

Then thing starts to happen

My head hurts

I felt like its beating

I looked at yoona and it felt like she far from before, yuri-unnie too is a bit far from me.

I try to reach her, I touched her, but it felt like she’s not there by my side.

“Are you ok? Is it happening again?”

“Yeah” I stuttered

“Stay here, relax, I bring yoona safe and I’ll come back to you, ok?”

“Okay unnie”

 

Yoona’s POV

What happened to hyunnie?

I saw her hand in her head

And where is yuri-unnie?

“What the f-!”

I turn around from the noise and saw yuri-unnie kicking my captor out, she lastly kicked the man on his throat.

And I don’t want to know what happen next to that man.

“Are you okay?”She asked

“Yeah, how about seohyun? What happen to her?” I asked

“Enough talking let’s get out of here” she ran to seohyun and piggybacked her “bring me my gun”

“Let me help you, I’ll carry seohyun” I said, running to her, I bring her two gun incase she ran out of bullet.

“It’s okay, I can handle her” she said, she jumped to adjust seohyun’s position “baby hold tight to me okay?” she said

Baby?

Seohyun nod and tighten her hold to yuri’s shoulder.

“Seriously yuri, I can carry seohyun, I’m strong enough to carry her” I said.

“Strong enough? The last thing I ask you when you said you’re strong Is to hide on a vent! But then you let someone caught you? You’re not strong enough to carry her, you’re not strong enough to protect her, you’re not even strong enough to protect yourself, she’s on a condition you don’t have to know” yuri-unnie yelled.

Yuri-unnie’ right one thing she asked me to do is protect my self but I can’t even do that.

“atleast let me do something” I timidly asked.

“Oh! You’ve done enough!” yuri-unnie said, she’s mad I can tell “stay beside me no matter what”

I hate this

I hate the feeling that I can’t do something.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Girl’s apartment

Yuri’s POV

“Hi” I said

“Hi unnie” seohyun smiled

After we got out from the building she got unconscious, I brought seohyun here so she can have a rest. I brought yoona to for interrogation. I already know how she discovered our secret, but I don’t know that she will be this stupid to put her life into danger.

“How are you feelin?” I asked her “no headaches?”

“None, thanks unnie”

“Anything for you baby” I kissed her forehead and stood up from her bed “soooo, you want some sweet potato?”

“Yes!” she delightfully said

“Okay, hold on a minute I’ll buy you one”

“unnie” I looked at her when she called me “what is it baby?”

“My head” she put her hand to her forehead

“You still can’t control it?” I asked

“Yeah” she looked down to the lap and start fiddling her finger.

“You will control it, you just need to wait” I pat her head.

“Okay, and about yoona? Just take it easy to her okay?” she asked “I heard you were yelling at her”

“I’m sorry baby, I’m just pissed I guess”

“Then how about the meeting? Does it start?” she asked

“You know it will only start when all of us are there right?” I gave my point.

“Yeah, you’re right” she cutely realized

I cutely pinched her cheek and walk out from her bed.

“Take easy on her unnie, on yoona I mean”

“Don’t worry about it, ok? You need to rest first, beside I’ve done enough talking earlier, I don’t want to make my point again. So let our leader do the talking, okay?” I said

“Okay unnie, my goguma!” she yelled giving me her unusual but cute aegyo.

“All right baby, coming right up”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona’s POV

So that’s why seohyun doesn’t want me to come inside their dorm.

It has full of weapons.

Weapons I don’t even know name.

I played sf before

And I think all of those weapons are in here.

I seated on their living waiting for all of them to come.

Taeyeonunnie and sooyoung-unnie is here, we were just waiting for seohyun and yuri-unnie.

Yuri-unnie came out from seohyun’s room before, she said she will buy food for seo.

“hey! be back in a minute, sooyoung! Food!” yuri-unnie said when she came back from the store.

I looked at sooyoung-unnie as she ran to yuri-unnie and took the plastic full of food, yuri-unnie took a small plastic from it and ran to seohyun’s room.

“seo-baby food is here” yuri-unnie opened seohyun’s door.

Seohyun walk out from her room and took the plastic from yuri-unnie, she smiled to unnie and started to unwrapped the food.

Its sweet potato

Her favorite

“So let’s start” taeyeon-unnie said. she’s mad

“How did you know about our secret?” she asked.

“I saw you’re secret passage last night, and heard your conversation about you’re plan” I honestly said

“How do you found our secret room?” sooyoung now asked.

“I just walked around the labyrinth, and I’m a bit lost so start to wonder around to find the exit” I lied

I just can’t say I’m following seohyun and yuri-unnie because of the rumor.

“What are we going to do about this unnie?” sooyoung-unnie asked worriedly

While taeyeon-unnie and sooyoung-unnie is talking, yuri-unnie is texting and seohyun is eating her food.

She’s so cute eating her goguma

It’s so cute I want to pinch her cheek

Then she took another bite from her food and there some left to her side of her lips.

I want to wipe it.

I badly do

But yuri-unnie did it

It should be me though

It should be me to protect her

Carry her

Wipe her lips

Brought her food

Care for her

I want to be closer to her

And I know one thing to do it.

“yoona?” teayeon asked she’s in my front of me.

She waved her hand in front of my face

“y-yes? Y-es unnie?" I asked

 “I want to ask you want do you want to do know?” she asked

“I- I” I stutter

“you?”

“I want to join the team” I raised my head and look to seohyun

She was surprised to what I said.

They all are.

“What?!?

“I want to become an agent like all of you”

Then I heard a gun shot

Right in my ear

I frozed on the spot

“You can’t even move when you hear a gun shot, then you’ll join us?” taeyeon said after firing a gun “you’re the first person down the first time you land your foot on a mission, and I can’t afford that”

I still can’t move

I think I got traumatize from earlier event

“See? You can’t even move, and you want to join us?” sooyoung-unnie said, stern look is visible in her face.

Their mad at me, I looke at seohyun and I think I just made her madder

But yuri-unnie smirked at me.

Yuri-unnie walked to taeyeon-unnie and asked her to talk for a minute.

I can see taeyeon-unnie’s face, she’s mad, really mad.

But yuri-unnie is so calm, every once in a while she smiles and chuckled

Then they came back.

Yuri-unnie announced that she will be in her room, but the sad thing is seohyun followed her.

 Hate this feeling

Jealousy

“Alright, yuri suggest something to me” taeyeon-unnie said.

“On Wednesday come back here, we’ll give you a test, I’ll warn you, this will be tough so you better come prepared” taeyeon-unnie said, still mad at me “go home now”

I stood up from the seat and walked out from their apartment door but I heard something I wished I never hear.

“sooyoung on Wednesday, you need to protect yoona from yuri, she’s mad at her, I think she wants to beat the crap out of yoona”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updateeeee

i'm sick right now

yup,

and i'm sleepy

BTW!

this is my new update, yoona's joining the agent's and...

yuri is not happy about it?

well you have to stay tune for the next chapter...hehehe...

i  still don't see comment from the story comment box. just one or two

and i don't feel happy about it, sigh 

so yeah

update

comment 

author will be super happy when i see comments

and to those who comment to my story, thank you, i'll try my best to update more right now. thank youuuuu!! (≧◡≦)

Author A ◕‿◕