Yes and No

my hero, my prince

 

Chapter 25

Yuri’s POV

Saturday 10:00 pm Agent head quarters

“You know what I really regret this last two years?”

“I regret not fighting my love for you!”

“I regret obeying your fathers order because I’m scared!”

“I regret saving my life because I feel empty and dead anyway!”

“I regret not saying I love you with my last breath rather than saying I hate you and I don’t love you to save my self!”

“I’m a fool loving a person who I cannot love because of destiny!”

“Your stupid destiny!”

Those word..

Those things Jessica said when she’s crying…

Is it all true?

“Your father came up to our house one day and talk to me about you”

“He wants me to break up with you”

“He told me that I’m no good to you”

“That I just keeping you from what you should be”

“He said you are destined to be an agent protecting others and saving lives”

“But because of me you stuck up here saving one person and that person is me.”

“At first I didn’t listen to your father, but after that my father got fired from his work, my mother got accused by something she didn’t do and my sister! My sister almost died because of some stupid car accident!”

“Tell me yuri!”

“Do you blame me if I did that to you if my family got involved because of your father?”

“Because of you stupid destiny?”

“Am I the one to blame to save my family and myself from your selfish father?”

“Yuri-ah! I love you so much that it hurts me to see you cry when you saw me kissing donghae!”

“I want to shout that day that I was forced to do it so you can continue what your father started!”

“I’m sorry yuri…but I love you, I love you so much”

“Please…”

“Please com back to me”

Is it all true?

Did my father did that to her?

I want to believe it

But..

“BLACKPEARL!”

It can’t be.

I want to talk to my father.

“Yuri-ah!”

I stop running at the treadmill when I hear sooyoung shouting my name.

“Hey” I said.

“Is it really true?” sooyoung asked nudging my shoulder.

“True about what?” I asked drinking my water.

“About agent min-suh caught you kissing someone inside ‘MY’ car?” Sooyoung said smirking.

I shake my head oh sooyoung what a true idiot you are.

“Yes and no” I plainly said, walking outside from headquarters gym into the corridor.

“HEY! What kind of answer is that?” Tell me the truth kwon yuri!

“I already told you the truth choi sooyoung” I said still walking.

“yuri-ah!” I saw taeyeon running. “Is it true?” ooohhh another one wants to gossip around.

“Yes and no” I said.

“What is that?” taeyeon said pouting.

“That’s what she told me earlier taeyeon unnie” sooyoung said patting taeyeons.

“UUUnniiieee!” I saw seohyun running toward us.

“Yes and no” I just said.

“aaahhhh that’s why agent min-suh is running at the field” she said nodding her head.

“Wait! Seo? You understand her?” taeyeon asked pointing at me

“yes unnie. Why?”

“Nothing! You didn’t asked the question right? But she answer it yes and no, but how come you understand her answer if you didn’t ask a question?” sooyoung ask drawing an invisible line with her finger.

“it’s simple unnie” seohyun said “the latest rumor today is yuri-unnie and her caught-in-the-act-kissing scene right?”

We stop walking just to hear seohyun.

The two just nod their head with seohyun’s explanation.

“Then if you saw yuri-unnie? What question would you like to ask her?” seohyun said.

“Is it true that agent min-suh caught you kissing someone inside the car?” they both said in unison.

“That’s right! And what answer yuri-unnie said?” teacher seohyun said.

“Yes and no?” the two dumb girls said.

“That’s right! She said yes because it is true that agent min-suh caught them inside the car and she said no because min-suh didn’t caught them kissing.

“oooooohhhh”

“And by the way, the girl min-suh said you were kissing, is it tiffany-unnie?”

“No and yes” I said.

Taeyeon and seohyun nod at my answer but sooyoung scratch her head.

“What kind of answer is it right now!” sooyoung said, pulling he hair from frustration.

“seo will you explain it to sooyoung what’s my answer is? And after that tell agent min-suh to stop running and go to the gym. I’ll be her sparring partner for today, but before that she needs to take some rest first okay? I’m heading to the general’s office; I need to report something important.” I said walking from them.

“Roger that!” she said “now sooyoung-unnie, you need to listen to me carefully-

“yuri!” taeyeon said chasing me from behind

“Hmmm???”

“Is it true that Jessica told the truth to you?” she asked putting her hand on my shoulder we stop walking and I look at her. “About why she left you?”

“Yeah” I said

“Then what are you going to do right now? Are you going to get back with her?” she asked.

“I want to ask my dad about this” I said lowering my head “but as for me and Jessica, I don’t know what to do”

“Why do you want to ask your father? Do you not believe everything she said?” she asked.

“I want to believe everything, believe me” I said smiling at her.

“Then what stopping you?” she asked

Don’t be a fool taeyeon! Why do you have to do this to yourself!

I know what you feel!

“This” I said pointing at my heart.

Taeyeon, you’re a great person.

I don’t know what to do.

And I don’t want to choose

The only thing I can do right now is to love the person I really love.

And the other is to be loved by someone.

And you, I want you to love the person you love also.

And I want you to steal her away from me.

Even if it breaks my heart

“Hey I’m heading to my father, you want to come?” I asked.

“No thank you, your father can be scary sometimes, I’m gonna check sooyoung if she fully understand the thing seohyun said.” she waved at me and walked back to seohyun.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General’s Office

“Is my father here at his office? I asked ye-eun father’s secretary.

“Yes ma’am, hold on a sec and I’ll inform Gen. Kwon that her daughter is here” she said pressing her phone to talk to my father. “Ma’am you can now enter Gen. Kwon’s office, he is waiting for you right now.”

I enter his office and saw him punching his worn out punching bag.

“Dad”

“Oh yuri what makes you come here?” he asked getting his towel and wiping his sweat.

“I want to talk with you about something”

“Is it serious?” he said drinking his water.

“Yes and no” I said “you can continue your exercise while I’m talking”

“Then would you mind?” he asked about to punch the punching bag.

“No, not really” I said sitting on the chair. He continue punching his punching bag

“So what is it about?” he asked.

“It is about Jessica, Jung Jessica” I said.

“ahhh, your ex-girlfriend?” he asked.

“Yeah, dad she told me everything” I said standing up from my seat and walking around his office.

“Sorry about that” he said he keeps punching the bag harder

“You know I’ll join the agency if you told me earlier that my sister will join the agency right? After all that’s why you made me like this, to protect my sister, to protect my long lost sister.” I said. “Jessica said that you threaten her family that’s why she obeys you. Firing her father from work, accusing her mother to something that she didn’t do and almost killed her baby sister?”

“Firing her father from his work, yes I did that but accusing her mother and trying to kill her sister? I didn’t do that it’s just completely coincidental” he said punching the bag even harder.

“I’m sorry” he said.

“Apology accepted” I said. I am now in front of his punching and him.

“Is there more you want to talk about?’ he asked.

“Yes dad” I said punching his punching bag. “She told me something more alarming”

“What is it?” he said

We both punching the same bag. I felt the power of his punch and I’m sure he felt mine.

Our punches are in sync it is almost like we were punching each others hand.

He smiles

I smile

But what I am about to say is a bit serious than before.

“Jessica called me” I said punching the bag.

Before our hand landed to the bag

“She called me blackpearl”

I saw his eyes grew wider as our punches landed at the bag.

I hear a “scrreetch” sound as our punches collided.

The bag exploded and the sand inside it scattered on the floor.

We breathe heavily as we look at each others eye.

“Is it really true?” he asked.

“Loud and clear” I said.

“Close the door makes sure to lock it, before that inform ye-eun to cancel all my meeting for today”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello again readers!

 I manage to finish this chapter

Another boring chapter.

boring yet full of mystery right?

if you get what i'm saying. hehe

So let the game begin!

Q: there are two things in this chapter that you can call mystery....name it and i will give you a prize!

 the prize is.....dun dun dund dun dun!!! 

! full chapter of your own idea! yey!! now you can manipulate the character in the story make a twist for the story and make other readers read whats on your mind! yey! 

but the thing is. I will not tell you whats really going on in my story. har har...and the "readers idea chapter" will not be posted instanly it will depend on the flow of the story.

so yeah. take it seriously or not it's okay,,hey its fun to guess right?

again! no editor in chief today!! busy editor cannot be disturb! editor!! i love you! hehe

bye bye for now!

Thank you,

Author A ◕‿◕