Chapter2: INSTINCT

my hero, my prince

 

YURI'S POV
 
I was about t kneel when i see him relax and loose his grip on the gun. I took that chance to kick him hard to his face, take the gun from him and disassemble it. a pick a knife on the floor and stab him five times in his heart.
 
"monster"
 
TAEYON'S POV
 
I'm thinking about what sooyoung said to us earlier.She's right, why yuri don't want to use guns if there's a few guard and we all know that they will be easily killed using it? and why the commanders accept her decision even if they want her to use gun first? I'm on my deep toughts when i felt seohyun's hand tapping n my shoulder, I look at her she just tap her earphone and mouthed yuri. Me and sooyoung put our earphone and seohyun start the conversation
 
"I'm done here, call the thers and ask them to bring fire men. The room is filled with gas and i just open the windows and doors to lessen it." she said while panting.
 
"are you okay" Get out of there" i said with worried voice.
 
"i'm here at the balcony so don't worry tae. Seohyun you're right, the bombs are not here i think they carry it to the conference room. They expect us here, the gas is for us. This room is part of their plan,they think we'll use guns to come here but fortunately we don't. But i think if we don't come here they will still use this room to take down this building.We still have two hours before the event, go pick up the president, seohyun hack all the cctv that the hotel use and look for anything supicious. We still don't know how many bombs they will use against us" she said and all of us just nod.
 
I see the reason why she choose not to use other weapons other than guns, but out of curiosity, i want to know how she know it."yuri how did you know that you need to use knives instead of guns?" i blurt out, while sehyun and soyoung look at me in confusion.
 
"i don't know i just feel so, instinct maybe, wae?
 
"nothing. Change now and seohyun will update you when something came up" i change the subject t avoid any questions from her.
 
"Okay seohyun update me soon.Check first the floors and other rooms around the event hall, I'm out." she said as the line was off.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After the conversation, we all seat in silence. We picke the president and seohyun act as a staff of the event. We go back to the hotel in no time and lead the president inside the event hall. Me and Sooyoung stand side by side of the president while looking around suspiciously to protect him. I see some of our team dressed as waiter and chueffer. 1 Hour past and fortunately there's still no bombing happend or shooting, 1 hour still pass and this event and our mission will be over.
 
SEOHYUN'S POV
 
I saw three of the spies walking and tell it to yuri unnie. In three minutes unnie came and attack the spies. she recover another bomb and i call some of our team to recover it.
 
"Do you still see other spies? so far we recover 5 boms from them, do you think we already have all of it?" she said while walking and greeting other people casually as if nothing happens.
 
I'm amaze to yuri unnies stamina, she's been fighting on the hotel for about 4 hours now but she's still in her full speed and stenght.
 
I check all of the hacked cctv cameras and so far i don't see any spies." Unnie i think that's it.i said with a relive tone. I was about to close the lid of my laptop when i saw three spies running from the basement. As i saw them it send shiver down to my spine. i grab my laptop again and took one of my usb inside my bag. I plug it to my laptop and open my newly develope system. Then suddenly.....
 
"Unnie you've got to hurry go to the basement and i'll call two group to capture three spies!."
 
YURI'S POV
 
Sh*t, Sh*t, I run fast throuh the basement and look for the bomb. my eyes go wide when i saw two bombs alredy ticking. I only have two minutse left until this stupid box explode. i took a knife and open the lid of the first box. I ask seohyun about the bomb and she imideately tell me what to do. the bomb stop ticking and i sucessfuly stop it. i turn to the other bomb and i only have one minute left. this bomb is a bit different to the first one....NO! ist totally different, I ask seohyun again but this time we both don't know what to do. Only 30 seconds left, and it's up to me how to stop this.
 
I study the wire and and think for a second
 
 
10..
 
....mini mini miny mo?
 
9...
 
....close my eyes and choose?
 
8...
 
....the red one??
 
7...
 
....Blue one?
 
6...
 
....Green one?
 
5...
 
....I place the knife under the wires
 
4...
 
....red
 
3...
 
....blue
 
2...
 
....green
 
1...
 
....i cut the wire
 
0.................