Your Cutest Bestfriend.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter Two: Your Cutest Bestfriend.

 

Today, Kwangmin decided to come over at your house. Since your sister has a date to go to, it's just you and Kwangmin at home. Both of you watched movies and ate ice cream. You started tickling each other as both of you were laughing really hard on the couch when the door swung open.

"Unnie?" 

Your older sister is standing in front of the door with tears flowing down her cheeks. She quickly ran to you wrapping her arms around your waist and sobbing hard in your chest. You smoothed her back feeling sympathy, but confuse at the same time on why she's crying. You looked at her asking for explanation but when you didn't get any response you sighed and went to the washroom to get a towel for her to wipe her face. 

In the meantime, Kwangmin hugged her bestfriend really tight trying to comfort her. She hugged him back as Kwangmin began to poke her hip making her giggle a bit. He knows how she's very ticklish especially on her waist.

"Stop," she laughed trying to grab his hand away.

"I won't stop until you tell me what happened to you?"

"Arasso. Pwuahaha!"

He took his hand away waiting patiently for her to speak. He noticed that she was beginning to tear up again.

"He broke up with me," she softly said burying her face once again in his chest.

He patted her back slowly getting furious. "Do you want me to beat him up? Because I can."

"Aniyo," she chuckled. "And I know you can. Komawo for caring."

"Of course I care," he replied. "I'm your CUTEST BESTFRIEND!"

"Pwuahahaha," she laughed he off. "Cute!? Pwuahaha. In your dreams."

Kwangmin playfully glared at her getting really mad. Minutes passed as they were both running around the house trying to catch each other not knowing that you were watching them the whole time.

"Don't be jealous ______," you told yourself. "This is completely normal. Beside, they're bestfriends. Your unnie's not going to steal your boyfriend from you. And Kwangmin's certainly not going to fall in love with her."


   messejii from boy1a4: hi readers. Hope you like this chapter! ^.^  I won't be able to update for about five days because I have lots of homework and an upcoming french project again. And I also have my graduation trip this Wednesday so yeah. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

xoxoboy1a4 .out.