Not Worthy Of Your Love.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter Six: Not Worthy Of Your Love.

 

"Long enough to hear you say that you want my girl," Kwangmin replied coldly as he stared at his brother intensely. Those eyes — full of anger and he clearly wanted to punch the lad in front of him in the face and hopefully even break his nose. Youngmin stepped back a bit feeling very uneasy as Kwangmin walked towards him. Youngmin covered his face with his arms, but Kwangmin swung his arm as he got hit on the guts. He yelped in pain as he hugged his stomach for protection. "I'm sorry," Youngmin blurted out before Kwangmin could give him another hit. Kwangmin stood frozen with his arm close to his brother's face before slowly bringing his fist down. He walked away with anger, but not before warning his hyung. "Stay away from her!"

Youngmin rolled his eyes as he watched his brother disappear from the door. "Ahhh!"

---

You ran inside to see your sister crying on the couch, sorry for what she did to you. You approached her as you held her hand ready to forgive her when she said, "I'm sorry. I was just mad that Youngmin broke up with me so that he can ask you out. I didn't mean it."

You gave her a smile as you wrapped your arms around your sister patting her back, "It's okay. I understand."

The door swung open, and Kwangmin appeared as he ran to both of you. 

"I'm sleeping over," he announced.

"Bwoh!? Waeyo?" you asked curiously.

"I don't want to see my brother's face right now," he reasoned.

You laughed and said,"Then I suggest for you not to look into the mirror."

He glared at you which made you stop. You exclaimed,"I have something to tell you. It's about -"

"Youngmin!" he cut you off which made your eyes widen. 

"How did you -"

"I heard everything."

You bowed your head down as he strive for a hug,"I'm not mad. I was just shocked."

You looked up at him and smiled, hugging him back. 

Minutes past, you were inside the washroom, changing and brushing your teeth as your sister and Kwangmin were sitting on the couch, spaced out. Kwangmin put his arm over your sister's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Your sister leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed,"Yeah."

"Good. Because he's not worthy of your love," he stated which made your sister giggle. "Yeah," your sister responded.

Your sister felt comfortable in her position as her heart skipped a beat not knowing why. She quickly took her head off of his shoulder, standing up and running to the kitchen. Kwangmin was left their confused. Also not noticing you who was on the staircase feeling uneasy. You clutched your fist and bit your lip, you turned around and went straight to your room. 

You sat on your bed as you played with your phone. >New message< you looked at it to see that it was from Youngmin. You hesitated, but read it anyway.

{Want to make him jealous? Just to make sure he's really into you and not anyone else.}

A short flashback of Kwangmin and your sister together popped into your head and with no control of your emotions, you sent Youngmin a message with a "Sure".


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. Sorry for a boring chapter. I could have made it good, but my brother is really annoying. He needs to use the computer, so see yah on the next chapter. Also sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned.

xoxoboy1a4 .out.