Too Far.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter seventeen: Too Far.

 

Miyun couldn't help but hold onto her head once in awhile, especially since it's aching. Stopping at a near convenience store, she bought a delicous drink with sugar provided to be 15% of it. Drinking it in one go, she felt slightly burning up, but she ignored it and continued her way home, she just really need an advil — medecine — to decrease the pain she is having in her head. Fastening her pace she felt tightened and felt herself being suffocated. Until she couldn't breathe, she passed out.

"Miyun-ah!!"

---

Miyun woke up to see a plain white room and bed as she observed her surrounding to find Kwangmin sleeping on a chair in an uncomfortable position. 'Kwangmin-ah!' she tried saying, but it didn't come out. 'Kwangmin-ah!! Wake up!!' Nothing.

He didn't move as if he didn't hear her. Miyun tried calling him again and again until she slapped him awake. "Oww~ Oh! You're awake," Kwangmin exclaimed while rubbing his eyes.

Miyun giggled but no sound came out. Kwangmin looked at her confusingly when the door burst opened to reveal a doctor holding on a clip board. "I have bad news..."

---

Your P.O.V:

I was eating with Minwoo outside the campus when my phone suddenly rang as I dropped my spoon. "~~~~-ah!! This is Kwangmin!! Miyun is in the hospital!! Come quick!!!"

My eyes widen in shock, no, I didn't change it into an emotionless expression because she's still my sister. Sure I hate her and all, but what's worrying me is... Is it my fault? The drugs. Are they the reason why she's in the hospital? Minwoo looked at me before asking, "Are youuu -" "Wait for me!!"

I ran outside and called a taxi cab where Minwoo had caught up to hopped in the car with me. He asked me what had happened but I couldn't answer him properly because I kept stuttering. Damnit!!

"Drive faster!!" I screamed at the driver. I don't want to be mean or rude, but just drive. Minwoo my back to calm me down. But heck yah, it wasn't working.

The car stopped at the hospital where I had told him to stop and I rushed inside with Minwoo trailing behind. I immediately asked for my sister's room and hurried my way in. A doctor was standing in the middle while Kwangmin was sitting on a chair and Miyun lying on the bed wide awake.

The doctor spoke, "Miyun damaged . We figured that it was probably from the drugs we saw inside her neck. It's a critical condition and well, we tried our best but... let's just say that... Miyun won't be able to talk anymore. Ever."

End of Your P.O.V!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{06/01/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers/authors. Sad chappie isn't it.. sorry if its kinda short. ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. anyways, drama will be appearing but i'll try to put some comedy too.. kekeke~ stay tuned for the next chapter. ^=^ Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.