Another Condition.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter nine: Another Condition.

 

Walking home from school all alone, it felt weird. Kwangmin used to walk you home or even take you on a date when there's time left. But today, he wasn't with you. Are you guys even still together? Bad thoughts crossed into your mind. Getting really frustrated, you screamed your head off,"Ahhhhh!"

"You alright?" a familiar voice asked. Twirling around to see your bestfriend Minwoo, you ran up to him and hugged him. Squeezing him real tight and not giving him air to breathe, he chocked. You felt bad and slowly let go, aplogizing. "Sorry." 

Turning your heel to take your leave, he grabbed your arm and pulled you back into his arms. You gasped a bit as tears were falling non-stop. Crying in his chest while patting your back, it was nice to have a friend by your side. The both of you stayed like that, not caring about the people passing by who watches the scene weirdly. But some even giggled and thought it was cute. 

Pulling away, you thanked him before heading back to your house with him following you closely behind. He wanted to make sure that you got home safe. You grinned.

---

Meanwhile, Kwangmin, Miyun and Youngmin were at the amusement park. The two "so called" couple were so irritated that any moment now, they'll charge and smack the blond-haired boy on the head telling him how crazy he is. They've been told to act lovey dovey with each other as the two tries their best not to vomit from Youngmin's disgusting favour. 

"I want you to kiss Miyun," Youngmin ordered his brother which made those two big eyes of his younger brother to become even wider. The younger twin clutched his hands together making a fist as he grew more furious. Seeing his brown-haired twin angry, the blond boy sighed and threatened,"No kiss? I'll show the video to _____-ah."

"JUST SHUT UP! IF YOU WANT TO SHOW HER THE VIDEO THEN GO AHEAD! WE'RE NOT REALLY HELPING THE SITUATION ABOUT ME AND MIYUN DATING BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE WERE HURTING HER MORE!" Kwangmin finally exploded as he beagn to shout at his hyung from his annoyance. 

"Fine, then I'll show her," Youngmin smirked as he turned his back on them ready to take his leave.

"Wait Youngmin!" Miyun called him and turned him around. The twins looked at her, clueless of what she's planning. "Fine."

She turned to Kwangmin, grabbing his face and forcefully kissed him which made Youngmin to grin even wider than before. "Say cheese!" Youngmin announced taking his phone out as he took a picture of them. Aigoo~

---

On the other hand. Someone planned to take a walk on the park, getting hit by some sort of flash coming from just a metre away. Curious to see where it came from. Gasped.

"What the heck!?"


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next chapter and check out my new fic. First time writing a scary and an Infinite story. lol xD

Haunted Doll House:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128141/haunted-doll-house-dongwoo-hoya-myungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-sungyeol-woohyun

xoxoboy1a4 .out.