Back in hell??

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter Twenty: Back in hell??

 

Youngmin drove you home safely, yet it was late. Possibly 11:00 pm. The reason for this is that you woke up at 1:00 pm this morning, then rushed packing, ate, said your goodbye(s) and in addition, the ride was a 7 hour drive. "Bye!" you waved at Youngming then hesitated for the door. The blond-twin left, just in time for the door to swung open itself. Revealing Kwangmin. It was dark --- guess he was going home. You noticed the tired expression he had on, dark circles and a huge frown planted across his lips. Probably tired from taking care of Miyun for the past few days. It still erked you to see or even feel his presence around you because the sad-incident that happened between the two of you will always linger and flashback inside your mind. The scene was just too traumatizing. Strolling your luggage and deciding to just walk pass him, he grabbed your free arm making you stop. Time stopped for you, literally. Widening your eyes and trying to maintain your breathing when he suddenly wrapped his arms around your shoulder with a warm, familiar feeling. Ohgosh! Don't deny it, you miss his hugs. "Welcome back," he softly whispered, obvious that he was suffering from fatigue.

"Go home," you bluntly said as you headed for the door. But he pulled you back.

"I missed you.." he weakly smiled.

'I do too,' you thought. But of course, you wouldn't dare say it out loud. Because it's stupid, and wrong, and... you just can't. In this situation, you were kind of speechless. Something was blocking your throat, disabling you to speak. So you stayed quiet. Letting the breeze pass by, and letting the moment go on.

Then out of nowhere, he gave you a gentle kiss on the cheek and bidding a soft 'goodnight'. "... and sweet dreams.."

---

*What was that?* you were in deep thought. Trying to remember what had happened outside, awhile ago. You've already stepped inside your house, then headed immediately to your room. Hearing the doors close and the flickering lights turn off, everyone were getting ready to sleep. You sighed in relief because you really didn't want to see them as much as possible --- because guilt is already killing you on the inside. Washed up and dressed into your pj's, you slipped inside your bed and smiled because of how comfy it is. You missed your home. Especially your bed and fridge, haha! You closed your eyes then gave out another long sigh because surely, tomorrow will be long day... – MESSAJI!! your phone vibrated.

To: My Cute Bestie, Nam ~~~~

From: Adorable Minwoo {remember in ch.15, this is how they saved each others' number}

  - i visited ur house awhile ago 'cause u said dat you were coming back, but i waited for NUTHINNNG!! i came at 8:00 AM just to see you! But then i had to go home @ 10:30 cuz of my parents... :( i waited for more than 14 and a half hours!!! -i cry cry- why!?!? do you know how much i miss you!?!? U KNOW WHAT! Missy, you're chillin' with me 2morrow allllll daaayyy!!!! u hear me!! goodnight :)) <3

You giggled quietly to yourself before texting him back, with a smile. "you're such a sweeeet bestfriend!! and i'm really sorryyyyy, sorry, sorry, -- sings suju's sorry song -- and yes! i'll hang out wifff you! besides, i don't really want to stay home anyways /: GUUUDNIGHTT!! :DDD <3"

---

BRIING BRIING! "Yoboseyo {Hello}?" you groggily answered your phone.

"I'm coming in 20 minutes!!! So GET UP!!! IREONA! bye~"

BIIP BIIP BIIP! Rubbing your eyes then blinking innocently, you dropped back down before sighing. You had a smile on before getting up again to wash up. You wore jeans and a white plain t-shirt with a black thin long sleeved shirt --- v-kneck style. Then you were your pinkish-purple-magenta high-cut converse on with a black, purple string-styled side bag. Containg your phone, wallet and such necessities. You stepped out of your room to see your sister. Then felt your heart get stab, you frozed. She gave you an eye-smile before hugging you tight. Once she let go she made a hand gesture, a pointy closed hand going back and forth towards  {an eating gesture}.You weakly nodded, then thought. 'Oh yeah she can't speak... because of me... She's telling me to eat..'

"BESTIE!!!!" the door swung opened as Minwoo immediately squealed with joy. You noticed Miyun giggling, not making any sound though, you kind of felt bad. For some reason, your hate for her lessen, because you pity her. Thinking its your fault. "I missed you so so much!!!" Minwoo ran to you then tackled you with a hug. "Come on! Let's go!!"

"But I haven't even eaten my breakfast," you whined, but you guys were already out of your house.

"Let's eat breakfast then, my treat!!!" he proudly stated.

"Jinja {Really}?" you smirked then held his hand and began to skip to a nearby food stand. "Buy me a tteokbokkie! Then I want pancakes -"

Minwoo immediately covered your mouth then whispered, "I only have a couple of ₩s with me.."

"Fine," you sighed in defeat. "I want tteokbokkie though!"

He chuckled then nodded. "Wait! In one condition, you have to let me feed you."

You pouted, "Why? I'm not a baby..."

"You're my baby, so come one!" he exclaimed which made you a bit stunned. He dragged you to a food stand where an ahjumma {woman} was selling and cooking some tteokbokkies.

---

"I'm full, what do we do now?" you asked as you dropped your chopsticks on the table. You guys ate at a mini-amusement park. You notice him take something from his bag --- oh yeah, he was carrying his backpack with him for an odd reason.

"Study!" he answered frankly.

"Bwoh {What}?" you shockingly said.

"You missed FIVE days, I repeat FIVE days of school! You're lucky that I made up an excuse about you having chicken-pox and that you had to stay at home for a whole week! And in addition, Miyun also stayed home so she was't supicious.. and as for the twins, Kwangmin became an aloner and just stayed in his class the whole day. Good thing, he's not in one of your classes. But to be sure, I planned that none of your classmates bump into him because that would be bad. Before you ask me how, I made up a rumor that Kwangmin is suffering from a disease that can catch onto people. And I think God is on my side when I overheard some students deciding to tattle-tail on the principal to kick hime out of the school, so I paid them to not tell. They were curious at first, but then I paid them double. So now, you OWE me alot!!!!"

You shot up from your seat then hugged him while yelling repeatedly, "Thank you! Thank you so much! I don't know what I will do without you!!" 

Minwoo blushed but you didn't see. "Oh and, I don't know what happened to Youngmin? I don't see him very often, he even skip classes..."

'Because he was with me,' you thought while biting your lip.

"Anyways, S-T-U-D-Y! Now!" he commanded while crossing his arms.

"Alright," you sighed in defeat.

---

Approximately, 2 hours of study had come when a sudden shriek was heard. You and Minwoo's gaze turned to a girl who had a creepy smile on. *Who's she?* "She's one of my fans..." Minwoo informed you quietly. You were sitting across from him so the girl obviously saw him whispering something to you.

"So?" you retorted.

"You're my girlfriend remember," he snickered. {if you guys don't remember about their fake relationship, it's on ch.7}

"Hi, have you met my girlfriend before... Jo Jinye, this is Nam ~~~~!" Minwoo introduced you two.

"Hiii er-" you stuttered a bit. *Wait! She's a Jo???*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{06/13/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers. hope you guys like this chapter.i tried to make it looong.. haha!! do: ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. :))) stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.