Not Sure Of What's Happening.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter Seven: Not Sure of What's happening.

 

You arrived at school with Kwangmin and your sister. You walked to your locker and as you opened it; letters, chocolates and stuff toys fell on the floor. You tilted your head in confusion wondering who it's from, you picked one of the note up, reading it. 

  "Hope you like my gifts. Saranghae ~"

Love, Youngmin.

Kwangmin saw the note as he swiftly grabbed it, tearing it to pieces and throwing it inside a garbage can. He also threw the other letters, chocolates and gifts away, but you secretly hid a cute teddy bear with an 'I Love You' written on it and placed it inside your bag. 

"Don't eat those chocolates. He might have put poison in them," Kwangmin warned you while grabbing your hand and intertwining it, walking to class. You grinned and felt happy on how jealous he was. You're now sure that he likes you and NOT your sister. You kissed him on the cheek before walking to your seat. Minwoo whispered into your ears which sends shiver down your spine, "I have a problem."

"What is it?" you asked while slowly moving away.

"You see those girls?" he exclaimed as he pointed to four classmates of yours who were staring at Minwoo and glaring at you as if they want to kill you anytime soon. "They all confessed to me at the same time. I told them that I was flattered from their brave actions, but they insisted for me to pick at least one of them. And so I told them that.. uhh.."

"What?" you asked getting slightly impatient.

"I told them that I have a girlfriend."

"You do!?" you gasped in excitement. "Who is she? Can I meet her? Is she in the same grade as us? How about same class? Where is she? Does she -"

He cut you off, "It's you."

....... "Huh?".......

You were frozen in place as he tried to snap you out of trance by pinching your cheeks really hard. "Gwaenchanayo {Are you okay}?"

"What did you say!?" you yelled while grasping onto his collar and tightening your grip.

"Ahhh! Calm down!? I didn't mean it! Forgive me!?" he screamed as he was really scared.

The whole class was watching the two of you fight when the school bell suddenly rang. You let go of Minwoo while breathing heavily, the teacher came and began the lesson. You clutched your hands together as Minwoo was praising the bell saying 'Thank you' for saving his life.

---

Lunch time. Minwoo sprinted out of the classroom while you tried to catch him, a pair of arms surrounded your waist. You turned around to see Youngmin. "Was he jealous?" he asked while smirking. You nodded as you hugged him, "Komawo."

On the other hand, Kwangmin was watching the two of you the whole time. He walked up to the two of you, making a fist. "What are you doing with my girl!?"

"K-Kwangmin.." you stuttered. "It's not what it looks like."

"Shut up!" he shouted as your eyes widen.

"What's going on here?" your sister, Miyun suddenly showed up as she was also shock to see her sister hugging her ex-boyfriend. You quickly pushed Youngmin away as your sister ran with tears flowing down her cheeks. You were about to follow her, but Youngmin grabbed your arm as he was eyeing his younger brother who was already gone, trying to catch up to your sister.

You watched in sorrow as you looked at your boyfriend who was running after your sister. "So he does have feelings for her.."

---

Kwangmin finally caught up to Miyun as he grabbed her arm, turning her around and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You okay?" he asked softly.

"They both lied to us," Miyun sniffed as she bursted into tears, getting Kwangmin's shirt soaking wet.

He patter her back, telling her to let it all out. Youngmin who followed the two, was video taping them with his cellphone. He smirked once the two suddenly slipped their mouth inside each other and by the time they got back to their senses, it was a one big mistake. Miyun ran leaving a shocked Kwangmin. Youngmin who stopped recording them, showed himself to his brother.

"H-How long have you been there?" Kwangmin asked while stuttering.

"Wasn't that my line before?" Youngmin snickered. "You were getting so dramatic about some stupid things, like me hugging your girl and not even knowing what had happened. She was just thanking me."

"For what!?"

"We were just trying to make you jealous because you're always all over Miyun!" he shouted back.

Kwangmin was stunned as Youngmin continued, "Now. I wonder what _____-ah would do once she finds out that her boyfriend, Jo Kwangmin, kissed her OWN SISTER. Oh, and I have proof. You want to see my phone?"

Kwangmin was surprised as Youngmin showed him the video of him kissing Miyun. He pleaded, "Don't.."


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next chapter.
oh and i started a new fic. Read and subscribed to it if you like..

xoxoboy1a4 .out.