No Minwoo.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter Three: No Minwoo.

 

You were walking to school with your boyfriend and your sister. People glanced at both yours and Kwangmin's intertwined hands. He tightened his grip and gave you a smile. He hung out with you until the bell rang. Kwangmin and your sister went to their own separate ways form you since since they had a different class. You were sad that you couldn't sit beside your boyfriend, but was glad to sit with Minwoo though. He's your bestfriend. He has a chubbier face than you and is the master of aegyos. Even you can't help but giggle at his cuteness when he shows them to you.

You sat beside him as class begins and worked quietly when Minwoo suddenly tapped your shoulders, whispering for help. You secretly taught him on what to do when your teacher surprisingly caught you. He pointed at your direction yelling out, "Detention!"

Your eyes widen as you slowly nodded and getting back to work. Minwoo felt bad about what happened since it was practically his fault for getting you in trouble.

He stood up from his chair and exclaimed, "It wasn't Nam _____'s fault. It was mine."

You looked at him in disbelief, but then laughed as he showed his adorable puppy eyes to the teacher. Mr.Jung gave up and let the both of you off the hook. You thanked Minwoo before getting back to work.

"You owe me," he stated.

"Bwoh!? But it was your fault," you whispered.

He softly chuckled and mumbled,"You still owe me."

---

You were eating lunch with Minwoo searching for Kwangmin and your sister, but unfortunately, you couldn't find them. You were getting impatient as Minwoo pulled you down and ordered you to eat your lunch. You sighed in defeat and ate angrily as your food were flying all over the place.

"Where are they?"

"Relax ____-ah," he laughed. "Do you want to start a food fight!"

"Food fight!" one of the student yelled after hearing what Minwoo said. 

Everyone took their food that was on their plate and began to throw it all over the place. Minwoo laughed as a chicken landed on your head, but returned the favour as a vanila cupcake splashed on his shirt and he was now very sticky.

"Pwuahahaha!" you laughed while holding your stomach. "You're a mess."

He pouted as he took the cream off of his shirt and smeared it in your mouth.

"Payback," he said while sticking his tongue out at you.

You glared at him, "Now you're getting it."

---

Your sister, Miyun, was walking through the empty hallway as she bumped into her ex-boyfriend. She was about to walk pass him, but got quickly dragged to the wall.

"What do you want!?" she shouted sounding really annoyed.

"Tell _____-ah to meet me at the park later," he exclaimed before letting go and walking away.

"WHAT FOR!" your sister screamed at the guy.

"To ask her out!"

"Y-You dumped me.. for her.."


   messejii from boy1a4: hi readers. I'm back. Hope you like this chapter and sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next chapter! xD

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.