B-U-S-T-E-D.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter ten: B-U-S-T-E-D.

 

You decided to take a walk in the park from boredom at home. Getting hit by a sudden flash just a metre away.. You walked towards it and saw a couple taking a picture of themselves. Acting all lovey dovey. You frowned thinking if you and Kwangmin could ever be like them after what happened. You sighed as you sat on a nearby bench just watching them. When suddenly, another girl walked towards the couple with an angry expression on her face. The guy turned around to look shock when he got a hard slap on the cheek. 

"How could you cheat on me!? AND SHE'S MY SISTER!! I HATE YOU!!" she screamed at the guy as she gave her sister a death glare. Her sister flinched and stepped back a bit but for she was intimidated by her.

"I love her more than you.." the guy confessed making her 'girlfriend' storm out of the park.

Tears began to fall from your eyes imagining if that ever happens to you and your sister with Kwangmin. You would be totally hurt in the future. Maybe rebelling too. The couple hugged each other even though they lied to the girl, they couldn't do anything about it. And that made you clutched your hands together to make a fist, wanting to punch both of them in the face. 'So stupid,' you thought as you walked away from the sight. 'They don't even care about the other girl's feelings.'

---

"H-Hyung?" Minwoo stuttered. He was standing in front of Kwangmin and Miyun who were both kissing while Youngmin was holding his camera up at them. Minwoo became flustered as he ran to Kwangmin and give him a hard punch on his left cheek. Miyun immediately grabbed Minwoo by the waist and pulled him back. But this earned Miyun to get pushed harshly to the ground by the angry boy. Minwoo quickly stood up and ran away but Youngmin held him back. "You can't stop me from snitching on them two!!" Minwoo yelled in annoyance as he tried to shake Youngmin's hand off of him.

"Who said I was stopping you?" Youngmin replied with a wide smirk on his lips. "Go ahead. Go and tell ______-ah. Kwangmin and Miyun needs to be punished."

"I will.."


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. I updated just like I told you guys yesterday. Hope you like this chapter.. ^^ stay tuned for the next chapter..

xoxoboy1a4 .out.