A nightmare. Almost..?

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter twelve: A nightmare. Almost..?

 

Time stopped and no one even dared to breathe. A strong wind suddenly occured slapping everyone awake as they all turned to the door revealing your sister, Miyun. Her jaw lowered down and her eyes popped out, she was stunned and now she's regretting what she had done. But she's just a bit too late. You stepped to the front making all three of them look at you. You took another step, and another, and another. Until the two same blooded sisters were now facing each other. The urge of you wanting to slap her, but that hand of yours wouldn't even move, like it was paralyzed in so much shock and pain. So all you could do was say those three letter words.. "I hate you..."

Those words that stated the end of your two-sister-friendship. Storming out with a whole lot of drama behind, Minwoo purposely brushed his shoulder against Kwangmin, making the poor boy stumble back and taking his leave to follow you. And the two just stood there sulking about what they did to their own girlfriend and sister... and how everything was falling apart from their selfishness and plan to hide the truth from you that had just been found out.

Reaching your house and dashing inside with speed of lightning, you accidentally tripped on your own foot as you layed there on the floor. Crying your heart out from all the pain you feel. A strong arm then lifted you up and rested your head on its chest. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here," Minwoo said with his calm voice while smoothing your back. He felt sorry, mad, sympathetic, furious and scared at the same time. Those mixed emotions that are running completely insane inside of him. But why is he scared? I don't know, maybe because this is the first time that he had seen you get hurt so badly and he doesn't know what you can possibly do with your 3Ws; when, where and what you would do in a situation like this..

He had seen these dramas on the television. And he saw a girl rebelling over an idiot which is Kwangmin right now. And he doesn't want you to do anything with rebelling.. No way.. But how can he stop this horrible future from happening to you? Maybe if you can just forget about Kwangmin and move on to someone else, then you'll be alright. But who? Him...

He had never imagine you and him dating, EVER. 'But you are cute, beautiful, nice and.. WAIT WHAT!?!?!?' he snapped his thoughts off when he finally realized that you had fallen into a deep slumber. He then carried you to your room, placing you onto your bed and tucking you in. A tear then escaped from your eyes as you mumbled Miyun's and Kwangmin's name.. Minwoo bit his lip and shushed you saying that he's here for you. A smile then appeared across your lips as he too smiled. "Minwoo-ah~" you cooed softly into his ears. You looked so gentle and fragile, afraid that if he touched you, you'll break. "Can you sleep with me? Just for today?"

Minwoo gave you a small nod before squeezing beside you and wrapping your arms around him. For now, all he needs to do is not leave your side and join you in your sleep to make sure that you have good dreams instead of nightmares. It was a nice brotherhood-and-sisterhood friendship thing.

"Oppa! Don't leave me!" you screamed with tears flowing down your cheeks. Yup, you were having a nightmare. And its where Kwangmin leaves you for your sister. You kept running and running to reach them, but no luck. A black aura then began to surround you and it looked like you shrunk. Kwangmin and Miyun then appeared, but they were huge and they were leaning forward to each other. Are they planning on kissing in front of you? But before their lips could touch, a loud snore was heard from everywhere. And soon enough you woke up.

You were sweating and breathing heavily as you looked at the snoring Minwoo beside you. A soft chuckle came out from your mouth and it soon turned into a full laughter. "Pwuahahaha!!" you were dying on the bed, rolling and holding onto your stomach that's about to burst soon.

Soon enough, you woke Minwoo up and he sat up while rubbing his droopy eyes. "What's going on?" he innocently asked while yawning. On the other hand, you finally got control of your laughter and you gave him a susrprising hug. He was now very clueless, but he still hugged you back. "At least you're back to the childish you," he giggled.

"Yah! I am not childish! And I refuse to admit it because I'm not," you exclaimed while sticking your tongue at him. Which he meant by you being childish.

"Only a kid would stuck their tongue out like that!" he defended as he crossed his arms and looked away. You frowned and then tackled him. Sitting on top of him and pouncing on his back while yelling,"I am not!!!"

And all Minwoo could do was laugh at you, but refuse to lose to a GIRL. He flipped you in an instant so now he was on top of you. And when you noticed that your faces were close to each other, you froze. "Now you closed your mouth," he teased as he went closer and closer. *Kiss* Then gave you a peck on the nose. He stood up and headed out of the room. "I'll go cook us some food. You must be hungry," he suggested while heading downstairs and leaving a stunned you.

You sat up and smiled, not even noticing your flushed face. You cleaned your bed before skipping your way to the kitchen. Quickly smelling the delicous aroma of food, you sat on a chair and asked,"What are you cooking?"

"Vegetable soup," he sang as he stirred the soup. You made a yuck face and you immediately frowned. Let's just say that you're not a fan of vegetables. "Too bad missy. You're eating it whether you like it or not," he strictly pointed out.

"Yes sir! Sir!" you saluted like a kid which made him chuckle once again.


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. I'm using an ipad so sorry if I made mistakes. also, hope you guys liked this chapter, i tried to make it long as i could because i'm very busy...anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter ^^ annyeong.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out