Planned.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter nineteen: Planned.

 

The sister's parents were worried sick. Also crying and mourning about what had happened. However, a small hope is still lingering within them. Because a smile being formed across their daughter's lips — Miyun; was widening. And the cause of all of it is Kwangmin.

Youngmin's P.O.V:

I sung a song for ~~~~-ah to sleep to. Now that she's sleeping soundlessly on her bed — it's safe. I dialed someone's number and it rang two times before it was answered. "Meet me there..."

*Biip biip* Slipping my phone back in, I took a cab to... the hospital.

I met up with Jumin — who by the way is my friend's boyfriend. Also. A doctor. "Well done bro. We totally fooled them. They actually think that Miyun will lose her voice forever. Pwuahaha~"

"I injected a small syrup numbing her voice but it will lose effect in about three weeks. So if you want to keep this act together, I would need to inject another one."

I nodded. "I'll bring her in when that time comes..."

"- but now. I have to make someone fall in love with me." Taking my leave, I gave him a wink before walking out of the hospital. I whispered to myself, "Am I this desperate to make her mine? Of course not. I'm just smarter than everyone elses...."

End Of Youngmin's P.O.V!

---

Your P.O.V:

The sun was shining and it annoyed me. Because today is the day that I need to go back home. Sitting up and heading to the bathroom to wash my face, then going downstairs to eat breakfast. I overheard people talking in the couch but couldn't comprehend what they were saying. "Unnie?" I asked. Walking into the living room, I spotted a guy. A very familiar guy. "Aren't you my sister's doctor?"

He stood up and nodded. "Nae. But since I'm not working right now. Call me Jumin."

We shook hands but the smile on his face made me feel uneasy. Don't worry — it's normal. I'm just a really cautious person. "Okay. Jumin-sshi."

Unnie stood up then clapped her hands. "Let's go eat!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{06/13/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers/authors. ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. I know. it's also short.. sorry. lmao xD hope you guys liked it though. ^.^ stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.