Condition.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter eight: Condition.

 

"I won't tell _____ in one condition," he grinned as he slipped his phone back in his pocket.

"I'll do anything as long as you don't show her the video," he begged with his hands praying together.

"Even if I ask you to date Miyun?" he smirked while furrowing his eye brows.

"Bwoh!? B-But they're sisters.."

---

You were sitting on a bench looking so lonely since you had a sullen look on your face. Minwoo frowned as he walked towards you also sitting down on the bench. It was quiet for awhile, which was good since you didn't feel like talking to anyone. You're still thinking about the scene that happened earlier with you, Youngmin, Kwangmin and your sister, Miyun. Minwoo swayed his legs back and forth feeling bored. He began to hum and eventually gave up. He sighed while scratching his head,"If this is about me telling those girls about you being my girlfriend, I'm sorry."

You shooked your head from left to right and responded softly,"Aniyo. It has nothing to do with that."

"So you forgive me already?" his eyes lit up but then pouted when you didn't reply back. He was expecting a death glare from you, but it didn't come. That made him feel much worse. "Then what's the problem?"

"I think Kwangmin's cheating on me," you mumbled under your breath as you bowed your head down.

"Kwangmin-hyung? Bwoh!? He would never cheat. He's really nice and loyal," Minwoo exclaimed while smiling like a little kid.

"You think so?" you questioned with a hint of doubt. "I don't."

---

Miyun was scolding herself in a nearby park about kissing her SISTER'S BOYFRIEND. She smacked herself in the head and vowed that she would ignore Kwangmin for the rest of her life. {a/n: LIAR. ^-^} She let out a huge sigh before walking back to school for lunch. On her way to school she encountered Kwangmin. Aigoo~ she rolled her eyes and tried to ignore her BESTFRIEND. Trying to walk pass him, he grabbed her arm and twirled her around.

"Be my girlfriend!?" he asked, but it sounded more like a demand.

"Bwoh!? What makes you think I'll go out with you!? You're stupid! And you're dating my sister!" she yelled furiously before running away.

He bit his lip in nervousness. He really didn't want this, but he needs to. Youngmin precisely ordered him to date both sisters and he hates him for that. He clutched his fingers together making a fist. He can't afford to hurt you, nor lose you. He can't.

Miyun was running back to school when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a tree. Her eyes widen.

"Youngmin!? What do you want!?" she asked with a really annoyed tone. First it was Kwangmin, now it's his older twin who is also her EX-BOYFRIEND.

"Accept Kwangmin's offer for you to be his girlfriend!" he stated as he tightened his grip on her arm.

"Bwoh!? And why would I do that!?"

"I'll expose a video of you and Kwangmin kissing to _______," he threathened while smirking.

He's doing the same thing he did to Kwangmin as if this was his SET UP. Miyun was about to tear up. She doesn't want to hurt her sister. She made a mistake, they both made a mistake. She hesistated then nodded in agreement. She walked back to Kwangmin who was frozen in his place. She shot him a fake smile before saying,"Nae. I'll be your girlfriend."


   messejii from boy1a4: Hi readers. Hope you like this chapter. Stay tuned and sorry if I made mistakes. Oh, and I'm back in school. So most of my updates will be at a time like this, in the evening or night. Hope you understand. Annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.