Overheard Conversation ..

My Boyfriend Is In Love With My Older Sister

Chapter One: Overheard Conversation ..

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kwangmin asked while blushing.

"Nae!" you yelled in happiness.

You quickly hugged him as he wrapped his arms around you. Your older sister was jumping and squealing quietly to herself. She ran towards the both of you and joined your hug. She was practically suffocating you two for she was overjoyed. 

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" you asked curiously.

"I .. uhmm.. was just passing by when I overheard you two talking," she lied trying to act so casual.

"You were listening to our conversation?" you asked in disbelief.

"Mianhae {Sorry}."

You giggled as you messed her hair up. 

"How about, I go buy us some ice cream to celebrate," you exclaimed skipping away.

"Does us, means me too!?" your unnie shouted with excitement.

"NO!"

She pouted as Kwangmin chuckled. He surprisingly hugged her which made her jump in shock.

"Thanks bestfriend," he praised. "Thanks for giving me confidence to ask her to be mine."

She patted his back and gave him a small smile. Both of them sat on the bench where you were sitting before, and began to chit-chat. They were laughing and having a good time when a football suddenly hit your unnie's head.

"Ow!" she yelped in pain.

"Gwaenchanayo?" Kwangmin asked looking so concern.

"Nae," she nodded giving him a reassuring smile.

Kwangmin took her head making it rest on his shoulder as she turned a bit red. You came back with two ice cream in your hand as it somehow slipped away in your hands making you drop them. Your unnie immediately took her head away from his shoulder as Kwangmin walked up to you.

"How about we buy new ones?" he suggested while grinning.

You nodded and gave him a smile, "Arasso Kwangmin-shii."

He pouted, "Call me oppa."

You giggled at his cuteness as you pinched his cheeks.

"Arasso oppa."


  messejii from boy1a4: hi readers! Sorry for the boring chapter and sorry if I made mistakes, i don't check them very well!! Stay tuned for the next chapter.

   xoxoboy1a4 .out.