09. Trapped

Masked Innocence

 

 

[Ground Floor, Lockers.]

[5:20pm]

 

'Ahhh~ My life! I know I brought my science textbook, where did it go? Now I'm mega late for that special meeting at SoliD! Ahh~ Ottoekke!! I'm gunna get in so much trouble with Mighty!'

Nana stared at herself in the mirror that was attached to the inside of her locker, as she closed it, she got a phone call.

 

*Do the dance on the floor, do the motion in slow-*

"Yobeoseyo?" Nana said with a tired out voice. Walking into the restroom, she came across a grey wall of sound-proof foam which slowed her walking down in confusion.

"Diva! Where are you are you ok?" Luk's behaviour suddenly made Nana slightly uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm fi- *mmmmm! mmm!!*"

 

Gikwang quickly covered and pushed Nana in the middle cubicle. Just before she had time to escape, he locked the door.

"Yaah! Yaah!! Let me out!" Nana cried out as she banged on the door repeatedly, then at this moment, her phone dropped. It slid under the crack underneath the door, luckily Gikwang grasped it before Nana did.

"Yahh! Why are you doing this? Let me out!!" Nana cried helplessly while Gikwang quickly took out the battery and threw it into one of the sinks. He turned all 'hot' taps on full, and left without a second thought.

Nana slid down the side of the cubicle wall and buried her head in her hands, but then her eyes widened to the sound of water splashing and the sight of steam rising.

Gikwang closed the door softly and pressed his ear against it.

"Aish, you can still hear her screaming a bit..."

"Is it done?" Storm said though the earpiece.

"Erm.. yeah.." Gikwang then remembered that he didn't get to finish attaching the sound proof wall.

"What do you mean erm..yeah?"

"I didn't get to finish the foam wall because Nana came early. Mianhae.." Gikwang bit his lip, then cautiously looked around for anyone.

"Aish. OK then just leave it, I have to go back to CUBE so I'll meet you there later, go quickly before you get found out." Storm finally said with a disappointed sigh.

"Alright, Peace." Gikwang took the earpiece out of his ear and glanced back to the toilets as he walked on with a guilty look on his face.

 

[School Parking Lot]

Luk jogged to the entrance of the school which was luckily opened this late, BabyJ trailed behind not knowing the situation. He walked towards the lockers on the ground floor.

"Let's quickly get changed in them 'Back Up' clothes. We don't want any students or teachers seeing us dressed like this." Luk ordered, whispering and looking around for people who could possibly be aproaching. BabyJ obediently followed his orders without making a sound.

The two were changed in comfortable spare clothes that they had in their lockers, making sure they hid this unknown identity.

Speed walking down each corridor and skipping each two steps on staircases left BabyJ warned out.

"Luk, why are we here? What happened?" said BabyJ who was breathing heavily. She walked up in front of Luk who finally stopped to catch his breath.

"Diva, is in danger, she's trapped somewhere.." Luk suddenly turned round to the toilets. "Check the girls toilets."

"Why-"

"Just go!" BabyJ was surprised at his sudden behaviour which made her seriously worried. She rushed in the girls restroom kicking down every cubicle door.

No one. She stepped out and shook her head. Luk ruffled his hair and sighed heavily in disappointment.

"Block B, let's go." Luk pulled BabyJ and off they went up the stairs.

 

Once again they failed for the fifth time, but heard someone sweeping in a nearby classroom. The person turned around to face them and stood up in shame knowing that there's nowhere to hide, so he hid is face in his hand. Luk let out a little chuckle but BabyJ had to burst.

"Aww, well look at that, Baby Jungmin is doing chores!" BabyJ teased leaning out the class window laughing under her breath.

"Whatever, what are you guys doing here anyway?" He said dropping the broom and fixing his hair saving his current image then started walking towards them with hands in his pockets, acting like they didn't see anything.

"Nana is in danger and we need to save her now!" Luk said, not caring that he's helping his 'enemy' get an advantage to help him save Nana.

"What?! Where is she? What happened?"

"The thing is, we don't know where exactly. We checked every floor but there's no sign of her." BabyJ continued.

"Have you tried calling her?" Jungmin asked.

"Do you think where that stupid? If we didn't try to call her, do you think we would be here running around in the first place?" Luk snapped back and crossed his arms in annoyance.

"We were talking to her but for an unknown reason, she hanged up and we can't call her back." BabyJ butted in before Jungmin could attack Luk back. "Look, you love Nana don't you?" Luk's inside started to boil at this statement and shot fiery eyes at BabyJ. BabyJ saw this and rolled her eyes, ignoring him

"Yeah.." Jungmin hesitated.

"Well..Do us a favour and keep a look out for her? She is still in this school and we need to be somewhere important." Luk said suddenly stepping into the scene.

'I have to be somewhere too..' Jungmin thought, looking at his watch.

"Ermm.. OK for Nana, I will look out for you guys."

'For Nana, Ha!' Luk scoffed at his words. BabyJ nudged him.

"Gumowo! Call me if anything happens! Come on we're gunna be late!" BabyJ set off but Luk walked back, exchanging looks with Jungmin. Luk did the ' I'm watching you ' face and as a reply, Jungmin did the ' Your dead ' action. Before Luk got to respond BabyJ pulled I'm away.

"Ha! Watch when everyone at school finds out Minhyuk and Jihyun are together!" Jungmin smiled to himself chucking the broom aside and swung his bag around his shoulder.

Walking down to the ground floor, where his locker was, he opened it but then got a phone call.

*Louder, mogi teojyeo swil ttaekkaji
Loud-*

[Dang Dang Dang - Supreme Team]

"Yo~" He answered calmly but knowing that he's facing trouble.

"Don't yo~ me! Where are you? Didn't I say that this meeting was important?" Jungmin lifted the phone, not wanting to hear his scolding.

"Oh sorry, what was that?" He said focusing on his reflection in his locker. He closed it and walked on.

"Cash, I'm not playing, I wanted you to help me with this but you're not here! And where's Luk? Are you with him? Wait.. Half of my people aren't even here and its almost 6! What the is going on here!" Jungmin moved away the phone from his ear closing his eyes from his shouting.

"Look, I'm sorry but..I..was.." Jungmin noticed he was standing in a little puddle. He then followed the water trail that led in the 'Girls Restroom'.

'Aish~! I need to clear this up before those old farts give me another detention!' He thought and walked up to the door.

"Yaah.. Yobeose-" 

Jungmin hanged up and stuffed his phone in his pocket and tried the door handle, that strangely didn't open. He got out the school keys (that he stole) and was just about to put it in but heard a female cry from inside. He had a worried feeling that it could of been Nana, so he rushed at it.

To his surprise, a gush of water came flooding at his feet.

"What the ?" He walked in and noticed the cries he heard that was so faint, was now crystal clear. He quickly observed the atmosphere and saw that he was standing in a flooded restroom with four out of five open cubicles, sound proof foam floating on the floor, and a phone battery floating in a sink He heard someone whimper in one of the cubicles that was locked then.. a hand suddenly collapsed to the ground from underneath the crack.

 

"Nana!" He called out, and rushed to the door, but it wouldn't open. The water was so hot, he was sweating and was losing his strength, the steam making him dizzy but tried his hardest to pull out the lock. The lock suddenly loosened the door swung open which made Jungmin stumble back and hit his head on the side of a sink. He rubbed it but ignored the pain even though it hurt. He pulled out Nana who was uncautious and drenched with water from head to toe. He dragged her out of the steam and lifted her out of the bathroom leaving trails of water dripping from every step he took.

 

"Nana.. what happened to you? Which bastard did this to you?" Jungmin stared at her beautiful face. He looked down to her lips and bit his own bottom lip to stop any temptations.

Finally approaching outside going down each step with care, he lost his balance and nearly tripped but luckily, he managed to save himself from falling with Nana. He sighed in relief and walked further, struggling to the car.

 

[SoliD mode]

[Purple Line: First floor]

 

"That's  ₩160,500please."

"! The time! We have to hurry!" Hero said rushing Min who was waiting to receive her paid items.

"Hold on! It's not my fault!" Min scoffed at Hero's childish behaviour and apologised to the cashier.

' Why did I come with him? I should of came by myself.' Min thought sighing to herself, picking up the bags.

"What time is it?" Min said while walking out of the shop.

"Its past 6, we need to go now!" Hero opened the car door and dumped the ridiculous amount of shopping bags on the back seats.

 

[Purple Line; Second floor]

"What is with you and those V necks?" Amber complained while looking at the accessories. She picked up a pair of rhinestone covered shades.

"What? I like them! There y!! By the way, I'm buying these with my 'own' money" Chu said proudly then, held the V neck shirt up to him and observed himself in the mirror to see if it suits his taste.

"Hmm.. right. What time is it?" Amber now had a basket full of funky accessories.

"Erm.. It is.. Omo!"

"What?" Amber said still focusing on the items in her hand.

"Oh yeah It's like 6 and where late for that meeting so like, I think we should hurry up and roll out.. But where are you getting all this money from?" Chu was surprised at the amount of things Amber had in the basket.

"Let's go." She grabbed Chu's hand, ignoring the question and headed to the tills to pay for their things.

 

[SoliD Mode]

Mighty was pacing across the stage of the main dance floor, watching the time and repeatedly looking over to the door. He sighed with a slight smile on his face after seeing the two girls waiting patiently for the meeting to start. He jumped of the side of the stage and walked to the table to greet them since they were looking annoyed and bored.

"Ahh~ my favourite girls! What would I do without you two?" Mighty lifted Krystal's chin with his finger seductively, but she pushed away his hand and rolled her eyes.

"Mighty.. stop." Bei said getting up, looking out the window. "Why aren't they coming? Where are the others?" she said turning around walking back to the table.

"I know right?! There's hardly anyone here! I thought this meeting was important!" said Krystal, turning to Mighty with a disappointed and tired look on her face.

"Sup. Anyone else come yet?" A voice came from the 'Staff lounge' direction. Two girls came out, one went to sit on the edge of the stage and one leaning on one of the speakers.

"Nope." Mighty turned and sat next to Enjae on the stage.

 

"CL, text Huni and Tivs, I have no credit." Enjae said resting her hand on CL's arm that was crossed.

"They already said there were out picking up the music equipment with Se7en."

"Chincha?!" Mighty said with a huge smile of relief. Enjae chuckled at his cute reaction. Then the entrance door swung open without a warning.

 

"Yahh!!" His shout echoed through the empty dance floor, leaving everyone startled at his sudden entrance. They turned to see who finally came, Mighty was worried at his facial expression.

"Jeremy..What up?"

"Where's Diva?" Jeremy rushed in heading to the lounge without waiting for an answer.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Where mah readers at?!?! ;)

-nunj