02. The Soli[D]iva

Masked Innocence

 

 
[SoliD Mode 5:00pm]
[Diva's POV]
I grabbed the bag and got out of the car while looking for my keys.
I pushed my keys in but noticed the door opened by itself. 
Huh? That's funny, I do remember locking it... Ahh. Jeremy must be here. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.
"Yo sis, I came for the toilet, sooorry~." Jeremy said in a sweet voice coming from the bathroom downstairs. I thought it was Janey for a minute, he sounded just like her.
"It's cool, you wanna go to the meeting in my car? I didn't see yours parked outside" I say opening the bag of clothes.
"Thanks sis. What's that? You got one too?" Jeremy says holding up a similar bag with clothes dropping out from it.
"Oh so he bought them for everyone.. what are there for? They look to casual to be wearing at SoliD." I said confused while examined a pair of skinny jeans.
"Mighty just.. bought them for us to wear as a thank you gift." he also stared at them, then chucked them on the sofa.
"For what?" I shout walking up the stairs to get changed.
"I dunno, ill ask him when we get there."
 
[[For those who were wondering,
SoliD is the club I work at. Well.. me and my brother works at. Only me and my brother knows about this private life, that's how close we are. Just in case anyone finds out about us, we changed our real names on our club card but all MP's [Most Popular] in 
the club and some workers are all called by different nick names. But since everyone at school knows where siblings, at SoliD we pretend to be just best friends and also disguise ourselves. Just in case anyone from our school see us (and trust me, we don't 
want that to happen) So guys, I'm still Nana :P and my brother Jeremy is still Hongki!]]
 
"We're here!" Jeremy shouts out and jumps out of the car as usual. I looked at the time and noticed its 5:25pm.
. I'm late.
One leg out, then the other, I curved out my head first as my hair waved with bounce in the wind.
I walked in and noticed the club was in a mess, I carefully stepped over all broken glasses and ripped decorations and finally reached the back where the Staff Lounge is. I open the door to find all MP's and workers including Hongki eating burgers and drinking soda. 
"Late, but at least your here for once." Mighty the Leader of the club said as he got up to start the meeting. Repeatedly apologising to staff as I tiptoed to an empty seat next to my friend BabyJ.
 
"Right girls, boys and others! I'm sorry we called you here on a Monday but this is serious work." Mighty got a clip board and pen and started ticking. 
"Yeah so the gang that belongs to the club a few blocks down is looking for me, so they crashed here last night when everyone was gone and wrecked the club, probably as revenge on defeat last week, so as you guys must of figured, we gunna have to start over. I apologise as this is kind of my fault" Cash the owner of the whole club said sitting down again signalling Mighty to finish off. As he walked his seat, Cash looked over to Huni, she bit her lip and lowered her head apologetically.
"So that means, all of us would be working all week!" He clapped his hands together with a fake smile. Mighty must of realised that everyone was sulking at this news and had to make it worse.
Everyone moaned including me, then sat back to listen.
[End of POV]
 
"You are all going to be given a task and an envelope with a large amount of money." Mighty said going around giving the staff pieces of paper, Cash was giving out the envelopes.
"Some will be given lists of things to buy, or things to do, feel free to spend your own money if needed, you can always come to me if you want more, but it HAS to be for this purpose only! make sure you bring every receipt or consequences will take place." 
 
He specifically pointed at Huni, the glamorous shopping freak a.k.a the leader of the girl club group CATz.
"Naee~." Everyone answered lazily and went in altogether for an fighting for success.
"Oh snap, I forgot to hire the builders!" Mighty slapped his forehead and went into his own office.
 
"Oh and guys, remember my tops HAS to be V necks only from Purple Line, I don't look good without them, Good luck!" Chu the most popular amongst the Gays, pointed out as he winked at Jeremy. 
"Ugh.. I'm not good at designing!" Jeremy puffed while walking out of the lounge with Diva.
"Don't worry I'll be in charge of designing, that means you're buying all the stuff right?" She eyed him, then he stopped walking.
"Araso." He said obediently and walked over to the others.
 
[Diva's POV]
"Heyy Diva!" I hear a man's voice calling me from across the dance floor. It was Luk. [pronounced as Luke]
"Oh hey Luk! what's up?" I put an arm round his waist and he hooked his arm round my neck.
"How about, me and you, Wednesday at Starbucks? Hanging out having fun talking.." He said with a flirty smirk on his face.
"Hmm, sure!" I smiled.
"Great! see you there!" He clicked his fingers at me and ran backwards to the door and left, I stood there with a goofy smile on my face..
"Yo~" BabyJ jumped on me from behind giving me frights.
"What task where you given?" I asked 
"I'm in charge of Decoration, remember?" she flashed the piece of paper in my face,
"Tell the girls I'm out, I'll see ya tomorrow" she left first.
"Hey we need to do serious shopping you know let's not hang around" Jeremy said looking around to the other staff planning and going over in what they were assigned to do.
"Yeah, come on!" I jogged across the dance floor in a hurry.
[End of POV]
  
[At the same time]  
BabyJ skipped out to the parking lot and stopped as she noticed a familiar car.
"Huh, could that be.. Nah impossible" she gave a last look at the red convertible to see if it would jog her memory, but she shook it off and got into her car.
 
Diva and Jeremy headed to SoliD's sponsored clothing shop, Purple Line.
 
[At Purple Line 6:35pm]
"What about this?" Jeremy pointed at a silk purple V neck top from the Men's section.
"Yah! stop looking for stuff only for Chu! We need to get stuff for everyone you know!" Diva angrily snatched the top from him and hanged it on the rack.  Jeremy pouted as he watched her sister's actions.
"Now stop, and quietly and quickly take more pictures!" Diva whispered.
 
*Do the dance on the floor, do the motion in slow do me more and more-*
[Be Crazy-B2y]
"Yobeoseyo?"
Diva answered her phone coldly as she knew who was calling her.
"Yah, Diva! You better not embarrass me and the dancers by carelessly designing our clothes, I don't know what you can do but it better impress me!" Tivs said ly, she's the coreagrapher for the pole dancers and also a member of CATz.
"Whatever." Diva said coldly and hung up and stuffed it in her hoodie's pocket.
"Who was that?" Jeremy said while still focused on taking pics.
"Tivs, being bossy again" 
"Ohh~ Oooo! Look at this!"
[End of SoliD Mode]
 
[Minhyuk's POV]
"Haa~ Starbucks, Wednesday Me and-.." I said slowly slipping in the hot bath water.
"But wait! what about Na-"
 
*Love love love, everybody clap clap- *
[Love Love Love- CNBlue]
It read Key-hyung on caller ID.
"Sup bro." I said sitting up from underneath the water which spilled over.
"Cool, come lets go to that shop again, I need to get that thing I wanted last time." Key said anxiously.
"Haha! You actually saved up for that, jheeze what is it?"
"Just come, I'm already outside your door, hurry up and come down!" 
"But I'm in the- Yah! Yobeoseyo? Yobeo-" That dude dare hang up on me.
 
"Man that took you long! What you got a girl in there?" Key said looking up to my bedroom window.
"Shut up man, just get in." I pushed him towards the car and we rolled~ out.
 
[At the Jewellery store]
"Yes! it's still here!" Key rushed in to the till.
I stayed back as I got attracted to these blinding things called diamonds, that apparently are 'Every Girl's Best friend'.
Then I got an idea.
"Thanks sir!" Key bowed at the cashier happily with his bag clutched to his chest, I don't think he noticed I walked straight passed him.
"Umm.. I would like to buy this bracelet, can I have it in a pink box please?" I was in a deep thought on how happy she would be when she gets this.
"Here you go" I gave the guy the money and left without caring about the change.
 
"What did you buy?" Key peeped in the bag I had.
"None of your business!" I huffed childishly with my chin up high, hiding the bag behind me.
"Haha. Okay, I'm sure Nana would be really happy!" He said focusing on his brand new chain that had a key outlined with diamonds.
"Yaah~ is this what you busted your poor piggy bank for?" I say examining the necklace.
"Pfft, whatever, to me it's worth it and plus, I'm going to an event so I need it anyway" He proudly wore it as it shone in the sunlight.
I peaked in the bag I was holding with the pink box and pearl ribbon, I closed it and smiled goofily.
 
[School Mode]
[Tuesday 9:25am]
As I walked through the corridor, I opened my hand and the pink box greeted me. I carelessly chucked it from hand to hand then I bumped into Nana and Jiyeon,
"Hey Minhyuk oppa~!  What you got there?" said Jiyeon cutely.
I quickly tried to stop them from seeing it, but failed so it jogged out of my hand and nearly dropped it, I quickly grabbed it and put it round my back.
"Errmm.. hehhe, Nothing! Come on lets go to class" I turned and heard Nana's slight giggle, I blushed in embarrassment.
 
"Unni, did you finish the assignment?" Jiyeon turned to Nana
She slapped her forehead and slowly shook her head, I bit my lip as I wished I could do something for her, but it was too late.
 
"Assignments please." the teacher said to each student collecting sheets while going around, getting closer to Nana's table.
I saw her mouthed at Jiyeon 'Help Me' 
I was about to give her mine but as soon as she tried to reach for it, the teacher turned back and we snapped back in our seat like nothing happened, gladly he didn't see.
 
"Assignments Miss?" the teacher repeated. Nana looked around anxiously and just when Nana was about to speak, 
"Break, cleaning the boards or detention." 
"Y-Ye Songsengnim." She puffed and lowered her head. 
Nana ruffled her hair in frustration, I thought this was the best time.
"Psst-" I signalled then Nana turned to me sulking.
I checked if sir was looking, then passed her the box.
Nana's faced lightened up abit till she opened it under the table.
A big smile grew on her face, a smile appeared naturally on mine.
"Gumowo!" she mouthed and I nodded back.
*Bang!*
We both snapped back to face the board, and gladly didn't get shouted at.
Mission accomplished.
[End of POV]
 
Jiyeon was filled with anger at the sight she just seen.
She wanted to look at Minhyuk with her mirror then noticed them talking, as soon as she saw the box, she exploded with jealousy.
She snapped her mirror hard and packed her stuff and left without a sound.
"Oi, Young Miss-" The teacher called out, then he just realised that the bell was going to go in 2 seconds.
*BRIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!*
"Dismissed." He coughed and walked out.
 
"What's up with Jiyeon?" Minhyuk asked Nana standing up.
"I'm not sure, she was fine a minute ago.." Suddenly Nana went in for a hug with Minhyuk. 
"Thanks for the bracelet, Its beautiful! I'll treasure it with all my heart!" She said in Minhyuk's ear, which made Minhyuk smile as big as ever.
 
Jiyeon kicked the wall with tears in her eyes as she saw how happy they were together, suddenly thinking back to when Nana made a promise to not steal him. She went to the school parking lot just when was about to open her car door, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see a group of boys. One of them covered so no one would hear her loud screams, and dragged her into a black jeep.