06. It is her!?

Masked Innocence

 

[Kareoke House. Room 18: 9:47am]
[Luk's POV]
 
"Ughhh.." I groaned, slowly opening my eyes. It took me a while for my eyes to identify where I was. I felt cold and sticky, laying in a strange position.
I looked around and noticed I was in a familiar room, my memories where blurred so I couldn't remember. Then my arm suddenly got numb, and tried to tence it a little bit, but something heavy was stopping me doing so. I turned to my right and saw a dark haired beauty laying peacefully in my arms. Am I dreaming? But then unclear flashbacks suddenly flew back at me...
 
[Flashback]
[Kareoke Room]
[Wednesday 10:00pm]
 
She walked back over in my direction and smiled sitting down next to me resting her hand on my leg. She looked into my eyes, and I felt something weird in my stomach. We both lent in for a kiss and then our lips combined. Her legs over me, me grabbing on to her, pulling her in for more. Every time our lips disconnected to take a breath, we would gasp for more. Her soft sweet tongue against mine, her soft lips. I opened my eyes to see what she was doing. Her eyes were shut, I looked at her body.. up and down. Time was going slow but boy.. we were fast! Now I know that the angelic Nana can never become this naughty Diva! I took a quick glance at her beneath me, body tinkling with sweat. Running my fingers down that soft velvet skin...
[End of flashback]
 
"!" I cursed as I eased myself out from under Diva who was sleeping soundly. As I got up from the bed, I accidently lifted the covers which revealed, Divas body. I felt a 'stiff' sensation 'down below' then noticed, I was too!
"! We had too? What next?!"
I grabbed my clothes which was scattered all over the floor. I eventually found my jeans, but underneath was a lime-green colored thong. 
"Damn~! Uh oh- nosebleed!"
I rushed in the bathroom and washed my face, peeping through the door, I saw Diva turning over loudly, pulling the covers over herself. I sighed in relief that she didn't wake up, and the shower.
___
Feeling fresh and clean but regretful, I was going to turn the TV off but instead I caught the time. On the TV screen saver continuously switching positions it read: 9:56am Thursday. 
School...
" it, Nana, Nana! Wake up we have to go-" wait.. Nana?
____
'Running my fingers down that soft velvet skin, I started to feel a strange substance on the back of her leg. 
It was.. make-up? Then I saw.. that crooked 'heart shaped' birthmark Nana had in that exact same place and shape. I 
 
couldn't belive what i was seeing. 
Diva 'IS' Nana.'
____
"Nana?! She is Nana! I knew it!" I whispered but then thought for a minute. Should I let her now that I know her secret, or should I keep it on the 'down low'? Hmm... I think it would be more fun to keep it to myself. It gives me more time to actually know for sure if it is her or not. Ah! Heres an idea! What if I just pretended that 'nothing' happened last night, I'm not so sure 
about he memory span though... But I knew that Nana was seriously a really 'heavy' sleeper. If you tickle her or boom out some music, she wouldn't move an inch. Well, I probably already saw her body last night so lets try.I nervously but carefully dressed her which was extremely risky, especially the bra. A few nosebleeds and s but I did it , but amazingly, she didn't even wake up. It has to be her for sure, 'no one' else I know is that deep in sleeping, except Key. he's just as bad. I lifted her over and propped her up on the red sofa on the other side of the room.
Strange.. I really don't remember pulling out this bed, I didn't even know there was a pull-out bed in here! I started to get a strange feeling that someone came in our room while on the sofa.. but I fixed it back anyway and folded the sheets. Tidied the bathroom and the floor by putting the beer cans and packets of snack food in the bin.  I tiptoed to the door, heading the lobby apologizing to the staff for staying over and payed them the extra money.  Heading back to room 18.
 
"Nana- I mean..Diva! Diva? Wake up!" I shook her with everything I had left in me, but no luck, but never fear! 
Me, Jiyeon, Nana and her family are the only ones who know her sensitive spot. Strangely the skin behind her knee, which was luckily easy to access since she was wearing a skirt. 
*Pinch*
I stood to my feet as Diva fluttered her leg with surprise.
"Uuuuhhh~ where are we?. She softly managed to say rubbing her eyes and stretching.
"Err, where still at the Kareoke house, come on we have to go now!" I said grabbing her bag. But noticed something on the floor..
"Were still here? What time is it.?" 
"Its.. erm.. Saturday 10 o'clock" Before she took in fully at what she just saw, I quickly put my foot over the packet, I would 'not' want her to know that we had . Here.
"What was that?" She said with an eyebrow raised in suspicion.
"Ohh~ nothing, it was just a sweet wrapper, come on we need to go." She walked on first to the door while I kicked the packet underneath the couch, wasn't bothered to walk to the bin.
 
"Ughh, I don't feel right..." Diva said rubbing her 'lower' part of her stomach. I got tence just thinking about her finding out...
   
"Erm... don't you remember what happened last night?" I asked , standing in front of her to stop her walking any further.
"Noo~... what happened!?" She grabbed my color and shot at me her 'death glare'.
"We had.. se-" 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"   
 
[[... Oh no. Back to reality. Definietly NOT going there.]]
 
"Oh, are you ok? Whats up?" I asked nervously
"Ahh~.. nothing its just my pelvis area is abit sore, its nothing though, its probably the time of month.."
Uhh~.. I dont think I would really wanna know that but anyway, 
"I'll drive you home." I kindly offered.
"Yeah,, ok."
 
"Thanks for the ride Luk, and I had lots of fun with you!" she said smiling through the window.
"It's nothing, we should do somthing better next time." I said thinking different thoughts.
"Yeah~ lets do that, so I'll see ya at 6, It's the last day of working on SoliD."
"Allright, see ya later, Oh yeah.. I sugest you take bath before you do anything else.
"Why?" 
"Because somehow we slept without bathing.. and we were playing.. which produced alot of sweat.. and- yeah I should stop now but you get the idea." I so at lieing..
"Ok Byee! She blew a kiss and I catched it payfully, [Wooo!]
Watching her slim y body walking up the stares.."I'll see you in half an hour."
I smriked and drove off, Time to get ready for school~!
*Guilty smirk*
 
[Nana's House]
 
*Sigh~*
Nana lazily walked up the staires to the bathroom looking in the mirror. She washed the make up off her face and stepped into the heavenly, steamy hot bath.
"*Sigh*. I miss home. I miss Janey. I miss dad and mom. I miss Victoria, I miss.. Junyoung..." She trailed off and sank into the water.
____
Feeling fresh and clean, Nana walked calmly to her kitchen preparing some breakfast. It was kind of lonely since her brother wasn't there for some reason.. 'He's probably on a date with Heechul, Typical.' Nana thought.
She the radio, to the SBS channel..
"Good morning~ Seoul, Its Thursday morning and its a beautiful-"
*PPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT~!" Nana sprayed out her milk from her cereal all over the table and dropped her spoon in her bowl.
"Thurs..day?" She stamerd as she just realized looking at the time.. she was more than late for school.
She left the bowl on the table and crazily charged up the stairs to her bedroom to get dressed for school.
"Bastard told me the wrong time! Aishh!!"
 
[School Mode: 11:40am]
[ClassB1]
"Erm escuse me Songsengnim, I need the bathroom!" Gikwang lied but acted out like he was really desperate. The 
 
teacher excused him from class, the girls watched him lovingly.
"Ay~ Gikwang! Where you of to now?!" Jungmin whispered from their classroom.
"I have something to take care of I'll be right back!" He whisperd back though the corridor window.
Gikwang jogged through the corridors and ran down the stares looking for a classroom.
"C2..C2...C2..." He chanted running down the stairecase.
He finaly reached the C block and tiptoed though the corridors as class was still going on. He stopped at 'ClassC2' and peeped through the window. Fan girls where whispering to eachother and waving at him, surprised at his appearance. But he couldn't find who he was looking for. He took out his phone and headed to the toilets.
 
[Outside School Gates]
"What is going on? Why didnt he call me yet?" Storm was pasing outside the school gates.
*Follow me Follow me narrul-*
"Yobeoseyo?!" I quickly answerd fustratedly.
"Somethings wrong." AJ answerd in a serious tone on the other line.
"What do you mean somethings wrong? What is it?"
"Nana isn't in. And it's nearly Lunch time. Minhyuk isnt in either."
"What? How can that be possibile? Nana never skips school even if she is sick! and Minhyuk.. All right then I'll call you if Isee-"
 
Then suddenly footsteps where heard coming towards Storm. She pasted her back to the brick wall corner and the girl walked in luckily without noticing.
"Yobeoseyo!" AJ shouted down the phone for her attention.
"AJ, we have a bigger problem!"
Then suddnely, another pearson came walking up, this time a boy.
"Yah!" AJ shouted "Whats the problem, the bell for lunch is going to go in a minute!"
"Nana and Minhyuk are walking up now! So just prospone the plan till the end of the school day, it wont work anymore and anyway it would be better if.." She whispered, but this time someone else came out.
 
"*Gasp! Key oppa!-" Storm 'accidently' said out load which casued Key to turn to her direction. As soon as their eyes met, 
Storm took off without another word. Key found this suspisious so he ran after her to find out why.
Storm was to far for Key to run any futher, but he stopped when he heard somthing drop. It was a phone.
He panted heavily reaching over to pick it up the peices of the cell phone. He looked at it and looked back to the girl he was chasing, she allready had gone.
He walked back to school, hearing the Lunch bell and headed to the roof, staggering up at each starecase.
 
[20 minutes later..]
Key finally reached the roof and saw his friends, including Minhyuk waiting for him. He rested on the wall panting harshly, Jokwon ran to help him stand up.
"Key-hyung! What happend?" Jokwon said worriedly giving him water that Kevin had offered. "Where were you?"
Without an answer, Key showed them a broken yellow Corby phone that had a diamond dolphin hanging from a yellow strap.
Minhyuks eyes widely opend as he took out his black haptic with the same charm but with a blue strap. The others where standing clueless in this current situation.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hehe, remember Mystery's pov had a similar phone charm? Could you guess who she was??
Told you the drama just started! ;)
-nunj