Target: Spotted ?

Masked Innocence

 

 

[Medical Room 12:00am]

[Hongki's POV]

 

After pushing though people, going up stairs and kicking down doors, we finally reached the Medical Room. I made my way to a empty bed and attempt to put her down gently, but since I was tired, I lost strength and fell on top of her..

As our eyes met, I felt something strange. I saw her eyes watch my lips, she turned her head the other way. I stood up and awkwardly cleared my throat.

"Err.. sorry about that, I'll call the nurse."

I searched everywhere but somehow, the nurse was nowhere to be found. Hmm let's see~

"Jihyun-ah, I don't think the nurse is- Jihyun-ah! Kwenchana?" She was crying, My mind was blank. I normally do know what to do at these times but, this was the girl I once loved..

"Hongki-yah, I made a big mistake.." She whispered, laying on my chest as I hugged her.

"What are you talking about? It was those girls that did this crap to you!" Just then I felt a sudden tight grasp around my waist.

"Ani.. It's not that.. It's us."

[End of POV]

 

[At the same time]

[Block C, Staircase]

 

"Trust me, he's not gunna develop feelings." Minho came an sat next to Heechul, who was zoned out in deep thought.

"Yeah I mean.. why so sudden why would he just like 'her' out of nowhere?" Junho who was leaning over the railings.

"Does he even know her?" Minho asked.

"Well, I better find out who that girl is, then when I do she's gunna be sorry." Heechul stood up, Donghae rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Dude, why make such a big deal out of it? I'll sure be happy if he turns straight.." Donghae said without thinking, Heechul grabbed his collar a pushed him up against the wall.

"Ppabo-yah? This guy is everything to me,  so don't say bullty things." Heechul released his collar and walked down the stairs.

"Jheeze.. what was that about?" Yoseob, who just stepped in the scene, came walking down with hands in his pockets.

"Heechul was just, over reacting.." Donghae said calmly, striating out his clothes and sat down next to Minho. "Why though? Why did he have to choose to be gay?"

"Hahaha, I have no clue.." Minho chuckled.

"Well to be honest, I don't blame him. Hongki is quite attractive-" Junho pushed Yoseob playfully as they all laughed.

 

[Block E, Corridor]

What the .

Who is this girl? Why did he ditch me for her? Is she that pretty? man, I'm crazy! Why do I like him anyway..

 

[Flashback 5 years ago]

"Johahae"

Great. I just broke up with my girlfriend and this is what I get? Some gay freak confessing to me?  man, this is ed up.

"Oh really? What so good about me that you like me so much?"

"Eh? Erm.. You're nice, smart, funny, popular, cute.."

"Bull." I said with a straight face.

"Huh?" Poor guy. Look at him! I put my arm around him and pulled him close..

"Listen, why don't you just get a life, on some girls, watch some , and you're good to go! Now get out of my sight." I pushed him to the floor, watching him helplessly stand to his feet. He turned to look at me, a tear fell to the ground, and landed on the letter he neatly wrote for me.  As he ran off, I suddenly felt guilty. ..

After he left, I walked over and picked up the letter..

 

To: Kim Heechul,

I know this is awkward but I think you're really attractive,

I see how you are so popular and cool! :)

I think.. I like you :|

-Hongki~ ♥

 

[At home]

Woah~ I never noticed how hot is! like, he's hotter that my Ex and this guy is a ing GUY!

Wait - what am I thinking? I can't like.. a guy?! This is abnormal!

I'm stalking his Minihompi page, the more I scroll down, the more hotter he gets.

"Camera ." I shook my head as I raided his page but then suddenly came across a album, named "Naughty". I clicked in curiosity, then-

*Wooop~* My 'little friend' suddenly got excited..

"."

I think I fell in love.

 

[Next day at school..]

 

I 'coolly' walked in my class but to find this guy getting bullied, again. I couldn't see his face but I was pretty sure it was Hongki. I charged over and dropped my bag on a nearby table, as I approached them, they slowly backed off and there, was Hongki, badly abused by the board dusters and markers. I wasn't in the mood to start a fight so I just dragged him out of the classroom.

"What are you? Are you really such a that you're so scared to fight back?" I scolded him as he was pasted to the wall. I heard no response but as soon I was about to step back.. a tight grasp around my waist stopped me. He was crying is eyes out, I didn't know what to do, but why not? He's cute so let's try it...

I turned around and hugged him back passionately.

I heard footsteps at the other end of the corridor, I then grabbed his hand and with a second thought, we ran off together.

[End of Flashback]

 

[Medical room]

"Ani.. Its not that.. Its us."

Hongki froze just thinking about what happened back in SoliD. When they made love...

"I never should off ignored you like that, I was stupid and scared." Jihyun was trying to wipe her tears of Hongki's shirt that was already soaked in. Hongki held her face in his hands and wiped her tears, Hongki stared at her lips, Jihyun got a sensational feeling as there both drew in closer, Hongki's lips finally met Jihyun.

 

[Last period]

Nana was waiting for Jihyun outside the girls toilets..

"Psst!" Jihyun whispered behind Nana.

"Come one let's get Hongki!" Nana held Jihyun for support and sneaked though the corridors.

They finally reached Hongki's classroom, Nana and Jihyun was continuously signalling Hongki to come out. Then Hongki finally noticed them.

"Come out we need to go!" Nana mouthed. Hongki couldn't get what they were trying to say.

"Eh?" Hongki mouthed back. The teacher turned round to see what the class was doing. Hongki immediately continued writing, Jihyun and Nana ducked.

"I got an idea" Nana stood up and neatly fixed herself. She then calmly walked in the classroom.

"Songsengnim ? The office is calling for Hongki, can he please be dismissed from class?" The teacher pushed his glasses down to see Hongki who was pretending to be working.

"Go ahead."

"Kamsahamnida!" Nana bowed respectfully. As soon as the door closed, she changed back to her normal self.

"Come one let's go!"

"What is it, Nana?" Hongki asked trying hard to avoid Jihyun's eye contact.

"We have to be at SoliD extra early to prepare for the opening!"

"Oh yeahh~" Hongki, Jihyun and Nana rushed over to the car.

 

"Was it her?" Heechul who witnessed a strange connection in the corridor between Hongki and Jihyun.

While in deep thoughts, he felt a vibration in his pocket. It was a text from an unknown number..

*All MP's to SoliD early now please.*

 

[Dance practice hall]

"Omo, our comeback is tomorrow ottoekke!" Qri whispered to herself while walking to the others.

"You know we still need to go to school? I think we have to start applying" Junyoung said typing up schools on his laptop.

"Yeah he's right, what if we all apply for the same school though!" said Qri.

"Qri, we don't have a choice on what school we want, it's the actually based on our grades.. I think." Jiyong said who was comfortably lying down.

"Apply for my sisters school at least." Victoria said, eyes fixed on the magazine she was flicking through.

"What school is that?" asked Junyoung.

"Myongji University."

"It's in Seoul right?"

"Naaee~"

"I think we should all choose a variety of schools though.." Qri pointed out.

"Hey, are we changing our group name or our we keeping it?" Victoria looked up from her magazine

"Naah~ i like our name, B2G. Two boys, two girls. simple, right?" Junyoung said.

"Hmm, oooo~ what about this outfit for our new concept?"

 

[SoliD Mode 7:05]

 

"Right guys, This is it! Finally the opening day of SoliD! The meeting set yesterday failed so we're going to discuss it today instead" Mighty announced on the stage, with Cash standing next to him.

"Ok so, working in the bars, some members of CATz and SHO will be working together. The dancers are members from CATz and Dymonde. Waiters, members from Dymonde and SHO. Shifts will be switched so people are not doing more than two jobs a day."

"For the rooms, we've chosen, Chu and Krystal For the Homo rooms.-"

"Ewwwww!~" Krystal stressed, banging her hands on the table, the rest laughed. "Why me?" Krystal cried looking up into the ceiling.

"Sorry but there's no one else.. anyway, The normal rooms are T.O.P and CL, Huni and Cash-

"Yaay!" Huni jumped, Cash rolled his eyes.

"Why?" Cash mouthed to Mighty, he also wasn't happy with his assigned shift.

"Shut up and let me finish!- The Kareoke rooms are Diva and Luk, Hero and Min."

"What are you working as Almighty?" Luk said from one of the tables.

"I'm with Tivs by the entrance-"

"Ew, so I'm going to be a bodyguard?" Tiffany scoffed sitting back in her seat.

"No, your just collecting money, checking off VIP Guests and etc, Amber and Se7en are still the DJ's. Shifts will be changing so today, you might be lucky. I think that's it.." Mighty checked his clip board to see if he missed anything,

But then the door flew open..

"Problem!" Cola and Bei walked in with a worried facial expression. "Who ordered Food and Drinks?" Everyone looked over to the empty bar and the kitchen behind it.

"Aishh." Mighty sighed and covered his face with the clipboard.

"Hahah, just kidding!" The MPs faces turned to the girls with a threatening look.

"Me and Cola already ordered the Food and Drinks, the truck is already on its way!" Bei said with a laugh, picturing there's shocked faces.

"You've got to be kidding me." Luk sighed in relief, which brought laughter in the club once again.

 

[Half an hour before opening..]

 

Everyone was in the Lounge getting ready for the big opening. Mighty, Cash and Se7en was sorting out the last preparations, then suddenly they heard something coming from outside.

"Cola, did you order more Food?" Luk who was fixing his hair asked Cola who was sitting with Amber.

"No, there was only 3 trucks, do we have guests in already?"

"We shouldn't have, we haven't opened yet.." Mighty slowly turned to Chu..

"I did 'Not' leave the door open this time!" Chu put his hands up, to prove that he's telling the truth.

Then suddenly at this time, There was a loud bang, everyone sprung up from their seats and got prepared on what was coming..

"Is it Beast again?" said Buin who was pulling up her stockings in the corner.

 

A glamorous girl, dressed in black crashed the Lounge followed by two boys.

"Which one is she?" She whispered to one of the buffest, standing closest to her. He pointed at Huni.