01. Angel Face

Masked Innocence

 

[[If you haven't read the forewords, i suggest you do now or else you wont get the game! Watch the trailer too!]]
[[Hey guys!! Here's the first chapterr! Sorry if its boring, this chapter is mainly Introducing characters! Hope you enjoy!]]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Mystery POV]
 
"Yo BabyJ, tell Mighty and the others I left early, I got some to deal with."
I turned off the radio and pulled over in front of my house. 
Sitting back waiting for her reply while fiddling with my little dolphin phone charm and smiled at my reflection in the mirror.
"Araso, see ya next Friday, I'm out." she said on the other line.
I hung up and closed the door of my gleaming red convertible, that shone in the moonlight.
As I got in, on my way to the bathroom, I kicked of my shoes, untied my belt and took of the jewellery. 
Looked in the mirror and took off the dark brown wig and ruffled my hair in relief.
"You y Diva."
 
 
[Monday. 7:20am]
[Nana's POV]
 
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Hurry up, Nana! Mom made pancakes and they're getting cold by the second!" Janey shouted through my bedroom door.
"Wait!" I chucked my Hello Kitty pillow at the door in annoyance, and continued brushing my hair.
I opened the door to see my 16 year old sister crossing her arms at me. I scoffed at the sight.
"I'm coming." I said coldly with a fake smile, I felt her eyes watching me.
"Hiii-yeom!" my older brother Hongki shouted out our greeting we made when we were young. So I would reply,
"Good moorrrrrniiing!" with a big smile and hands in the air. Hongki did a little applause for me.
"Mom I'm kinda running late so I think ill skip breakfast, sorry." 
"Oh, alright then." she took away the dirty plates.
"Oh- lets go together!" Hongki shot up from his seat, and stuffed his mouth with his last pancake.
"Fine, umm actually.." I hurried to the kitchen counter and stole a left over pancake, "I'll just take one! Bye mom!" 
 
[[Haha, yea so this is my typical family life, I'm glad that I get along with my family though. My dad is i the army, so mom takes over now. My older twin sister Victoria moved to  
America a year ago but I also live with Janey my annoying little sister and Hongki, my 18 year old step-brother, I love him to bits! We are so close and we talk about everything!  
Well.. that all because of one thing..]]
 
"Yah Kim Heechul! Deal with that scrawny little pretty boy that likes you. I don't want you to have anything to do with him, coz your mine and mine only, got it!?" 
Hongki angrily puffed at the phone. "Good, love you too see you in a sec, *mwah" 
 
[[Yahh.. he's gay.]]
I pulled over in the school parking lot, Hongki got out first after we fist pounded.
I stayed back and sat in the driving seat and turned the car mirror to face me. as I kissed my reflection, something knocked on my tinted car window. I looked without moving my head,  
but I didn't see anyone.
Hmm. It's probably Jiyeon.
I opened my gleaming red convertible that shone in the sun. One leg out, then the other, I curved out my head first as my hair waved with bounce in the wind. I felt eyes staring as usual, but I'm used to it.
 
I turned around, just about the head to the school gates then..
"BOO!" Minhyuk appeared out of nowhere.
    
"Yah!" I laughed hitting his arm, "You wanna give your best bud a heart attack?" I said as I caught up with him.
"Nahh." he said feeling refreshed to see me.
[End of POV]
 
-"Aahh~ Nana is so HOT!"
-"I know! Minhyuk-hyung is the luckiest guy in the world!"
-"Her beautful golden hair.."
-"Her big round chest.."
-"Her y legs!"
 
Then suddenly three girls popped up out of nowhere blocking the boys' view of their goddess
One pulled up her skirt to show off her long legs,
one did kissy faces with fresh pink lipstick,
and the last flashed her dark brown hair.
"pfft, they aint got nuthin" the boys all scoffed at the sight and moved away, leaving the three standing there dumbfounded.
"Oh no they didn't!" said Yoona as she looked at herself in the mirror
"We got rejected for that , that's so wrong!" Hyomin said fixing her skirt.
"Watch, this girl is going down~" Dara tied her hair back and strutted over to Minhyuk and pushed Nana aside.
"Yah! Why you pushing me for?" Nana pulled Dara around to face her. Dara looked to where she had grabbed her.
"Tch.. you dare touch me ?" she raised an eyebrow.
"Pfft, what are you gunna do, strike me down with your magic mirror?" Nana stepped closer to her face, but then something pulled Dara back.
"Yah, bug off will you? You're not worth it." Minhyuk said as the audience in the corridor 'ooo-ed'. Dara left in embarrassment, her heels echoed down the corridors.
"Jealous es" she smirked to herself as she walked in the classroom.
 
"Hey guys what took you guys so long? Class just about started!" said Jiyeon my other best bud.
"The 'Minhyuk-Lovers' where trying to strike at me again" Nana puffed as she sat down crossing her legs. She rested her head on her hand in a annoyed manner.
"Ugh, why don't they just give up already?" Jiyeon turned and got out her school bag.
"Who knows." Nana sighed smiling at her faint reflection in the window.
 
"Stand." The class representative Sohee ordered. They all greeted the teacher as he walked in, then Sohee sat again and the class followed.
 
[Break]
Nana, Jiyeon and Minhyuk all sat with their lunches when suddenly the girls in the whole cafeteria was screaming.
"." Minhyuk irritably puffed and continued eating, avoiding eye contact with anybody.
Jiyeon looked at him ini cunfusion, then turned to the direction of the door where everyone was crowding.
Five gleaming hot boys finally broke through the crowd.
The Kingkas.
 
"What is it, Jiyeon?" Nana looked at her as she was looking lost. She turned around and saw five boys standing at their table. 
"Oh here we go" Nana sighed and rested her hand on her forehead, eating without a care on whats going to happen next..
 
[Jungmin's POV]
"Min..Hyuk." I say slowly with fiery eyes, watching him trying to eat like everything's cool.
"Hyung, let it go." Jaejoong put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched so it would fall off with any effort, I wasn't in the mood to start a fight with them.
"So, when are you gunna hand her over?" I land my hand loudly on the table in front of him.
I felt Nana's death glear next to me, tingling with fury on the back of my neck.
Minhyuk droped his fork in his plate then slowly stood up to level with me.
"Never." he said narrowing his eyes.
I was 'this' closed to making a move but a hand stopped me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Just leave it will you, there's many girls elsewhere dude, don't bust faces just to get this one!" Junhyung said quickly glancing at Nana.
I pushed them out of my way and walked out first.
I'll deal with him later.
[End of POV]
 
While Jungmin walked off first, Kan stopped and glanced at Nana. Nana blushed as he winked at him.
"Hyung!" Gikwang called, "See ya!" Kan whispered to Nana and ran off to the rest.
Jiyeon nudged Nana jokingly which startled her.
"What?" Nana blushed even more. Minhyuk noticed this took his things and left.
"Min-" Nana called but noticed he already was gone.
 
[Minhyuk's POV]
Stupid bastard who thinks he can rule me. I'll never give up Nana for anyone! 
"Minhyukie!~" I heard a voice call me and walked back 3 steps and saw my older brother Eunhyuk dancing with his dance team.
"Yo." I raised my hand to the other dancers Shindong, Taemin and Wooyoung. 
"What's with you? Where's the girls?" he leaned out the open window and looked around for Nana and Jiyeon, the two girls I always hang around with.
"They are in the cafeteria, I left." I sighed, 'not in the mood right now!'
"Haha! aahh~ don't worry bro, I'll get Jungmin for you someday" he ruffled my hair and turned back.
"Pfft. he knows to much."I say as I fixed my hair sharply.
My fave spot in school is the rooftop, and also where me and my guy buddies hang out. 
 
[Lolz you didn't really think I hang with girls all the time, Pssht, that's gay, I'm a guy too so of course i must have a few guy friends at least! *wink]
 
"Yo guyz!" I ran over to the far end and met with my boys. My friends are classified as the 'Pretty Boyz' around here, I didn't like that so I dropped out, but we meet up now and then to  
catch up and hang out like we used to.
Me and JoKwon exchanged high fives then a handshake with Key. [leader of the group, where talking about a maaajor diva here]
"Yaah! Hyung! what brings you up here? Weren't you eating lunch with your girls?" Kevin with the most girlish looks came and put an arm around me.
"Jungmin came and spoiled the whole moment, so I left"
"Hey, we should hang out after school on Friday, where going to the arcade wanna come?" Sungmin said while kicking some rocks.
"Ermm.. I work on that day, remember?"
"Same here, sorry guyz" Key joined in.
"Aish! work work work! don't you two ever take a break?" JoKwon looked up at me with a disappointed facial expresion.
Me and Key exchanged looks and turned back to the others.
"Sorry guyz but work.. means moneyz!" I joked, rubbing my fingers and thumb together to represent lots of money , Key joined in and we laughed with the others.
We all decided to bunk lessons and ditch school, shhh dont tell! 
 
[End of POV]
 
 
[Nana's POV]
"What's wrong with Minhyuk? Leaving without saying a word, is he a ghost or something?" I turned to Jiyeon, she repleid with a shrug. 
I suddenly heard loud and hard heels coming from the other end of the corridor. This means trouble.
Five tall glamorous girls which 'used' to be my 'so called friends' came strutting towards us.
The one in front called Hyunah my rival, stopped first. Tiffany, Jihyun, Kahi and Yuri stopped behind her.
She looked me up and down and scoffed. I threw her my best death glear and she rolled her eyes and strutted forward, as expected, the others cat-walked behind her.
 
[[She hates me coz she loved Minhyuk when we were friends. since she found out that Minhyuk liked me best she hated me and ganged up on me and changed.
A lot. 
That's how she became the school goddess, and since people like me more, she hates me even more so, I'm her rival.
I knew all along that Minhyuk liked me. He treated me better, talked to me more and was more of a friend to me than to her. but Jiyeon who was with me all this time, told me that she  
liked Minhyuk so I kept it quiet, but anyway I'm kind of attracted to Kan, one of Jungmin's friends. Talking of the devil, Jungmin is the guy I hate more than anyone. he's like madly in  
love with me so he threatens me with Minhyuk coz he thinks were going out. That's probably why Minhyuk left.. Omo! He probably saw me blushing at Kan! ty!]]
 
"Aish, Ottoekke!" I whispered to myself ruffling my hair.
"Are you OK Nana?" Jiyeon laughed helping me fix my hair. I snapped back to reality and told her it was nothing to worry about.
"Want a lift home Jiyeon?" I offered as we reached the school parking lot.
"It's ok my dad is waiting for me in his car. Thanks though, see ya." she waved as I watched her back dissapear round the corner.
As soon as she left, I turned around and sat in my car.
 
I got my phone out and searched through my contacts, highlighted who I wanted and called. While I waited for a responce, I turned to my window side and saw Jihyun going  
into her car. I watched her search in her bag and took out a phone but turned back quickly when she saw me looking at her. 
 
"So what time is the meeting?" I said with a slight accent looking in the mirror doing my makeup. 
"5. You ready? but please don't miss this one again, Mighty said it was important." BabyJ said concerned.
"Araso, araso" I said playfully then hung up and looked round to the back seat, a shiny purple bag labelled Purple Line that Mighty sent me.
"Here goes nothing" I dumped it on the passenger seat next to me. I put in the keys and glanced over and saw Jihyun off the phone starting her engine.
I started mine and headed back to my place.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[[Guessed anyone yet? Kekeke~]]
[[Sorry for any mistakes I briefly checked it, and I'm sorry for making Hongki gay :L]]
[[Tell me what you think and ill upload the next later!]]
-nunj