08. Anonymous Friends..

Masked Innocence

__uh oh :|_

Jihyun let out a slight chuckle and sighed, eyeing Nana though the mirror.
"You're kidding me right?" She said quietly.
"What is this? How is one of my enemies, my best friend?" Nana said looking at her phone screen. "Prove it."
"Bwoh?" Jihyun said raising an eyebrow at her.
"Prove it to me that, you know me as Diva."
"All right then.. You and Luk secretly like each other, You have a heart shaped birthmark on the back of your left leg, and your obsessed with Hello Kitty." She said confidently, waiting to whiteness her response to her predictions. Nana was surprised.
"Omo. You really are BabyJ" She said cover her open mouth with her hand.
Jihyun put her hand on her forehead and took a deep breath, then stepped closer to Nana. 
"Look, you do realise how much trouble we will be in if we get found out? I suggest we just forget about this and keep it hush." 
"Yeah I know, we don't wanna end up like Hyoyeon.. but wow. This is weird.." Nana said, slightly curved a smile thinking about how close they were at SoliD.
"I know right! I'm your enemy in school but were like..sisters in SoliD, this matter.. I won't let this come in between our friendship!" Jihyun held Nana's hands, Nana looked up to her with big eyes, surprised at her actions.
"Awww! Hugs!" Nana warmly said as they both went in for a hug but then Jihyun broke off first.
"I promise I won't hate you anymore, I'll stop following Hyunah and hang out with you! Nana you were a better friend to me more than them Hyunah es, so let's promise we will keep this secret safe and let's stay friends!" Jihyun showed her a pinkie then they locked in their promise. 
They walked out the Toilets, linking arms, Jihyun got a text.
"OK so I've got to go, my sister is telling me that she's outside so I'll wait for you at 5."
"OK see ya!" Nana unlinked her arm and let her go.
"I'm out!" Jihyun playfully saluted her popular phrase, and skipped out the door to the parking lot. Nana smiled and walked back to her classroom for detention..Thinking..
 
'Wow,, Jihyun is actually BabyJ, how come I didn't know all this time for 5 months? Well I better keep this really low... or else we would be in the same situation as Hyoyeon.' Nana thought.
 
[[Basically Hyoyeon used to work at SoliD but her disguise wasn't strong enough for people to not recognise her.  she got found by the school bullies; Hyomin, Dara and Yoona (I don't know how) and got bullied and slaved by them for a week.  Hyoyeon eventually committed suicide from their harsh treatment. If any of us got found out doing something we shouldn't be doing, The whole school would classify us a 's or es' and punish us, I know.. crazy but, our school is just like that.]]
 
[ClassB3]
Hyunah was furiously tapping her fluffy pink pen and sat back looking out the window with thoughts flying in her head.
'Who was that girl? What relationship does she have with my Ex? Where did she come from? Why is he with her?..'
"Aaaiish!" Hyunah shook herself harshly which made her friends stunned at her current state.
"What... is wrong with you? You've not been yourself since yesterday!" Tiffany rushed over to fix her hair.
"Yahh! Guyz open up!" A shout from the door could be heard. Kahi let her in.
"What is up with you now?" Tiffany stood up angrily and flopped her hands by her sides in annoyance. Yuri was panting by the doorway.
"Ji..Ji..Nana..friends.." She was breathing heavily resting her hands on the table letting her hair fall. 
"What about Nana? I don't understand, Speak clearly damn it!" Hyunah said shooting fiery eyes still sitting in her mad position. Yuri stood up pushing back her hair and finally caught her breath.
"Jihyun is friends with Nana, and apparently they were already friends before.."
"Bwoh?!" Kahi stood up from the window.
"Tch..." Hyunah pushed her hair back and turned to the window without a care.
 
"How did you know this?" Tiffany walked over to her crossing her arms. 
"On my way to the restroom, I heard Jihyun through the door saying...
'I promise I won't hate you anymore, I'll stop following Hyunah and hang out with you! Nana you were a better friend to me more than them Hyunah es, so let's promise we will keep this secret safe and let's stay friends!' 
 
"Omo!" Kahi gasps with a hand over .
"Ohh~ that ! Where is she?!" Tiffany charged forward but Hyunah stopped her.
"Don't worry we'll get that beggar tomorrow, I'm not in the mood to start a fight with someone who is not worth a penny."
 
[Outside Jiyong's House]
[4:00pm]
 
"Ahhh~ where is it? How come it's not in here?" Jiyeon was searching her bag for her phone that she had dropped before..
 
[Flashback]
"*Gasp! Key-oppa!-" I 'accidently' said out loud which caused Key to turn round to face me. As soon as our eyes met, I ran for it. I looked back and saw Key running after me, I ran faster.
I finally stopped at a corner, going into the high street where there were markets, I peeped behind the brick wall and saw Key bending over panting, he picked up a yellow object and looked over to where I was, I quickly hid thinking that he had saw me and ran even further just in case he would chase me again.
[End of flashback]
 
"Oh . What if they find me out? Aisshh Ottoekke!" The door suddenly opened which startled Jiyeon nearly falling down the steps, but the guy at the door caught her just in time.
"Ahahah! Silly! What are you doing talking to yourself outside Jiyong's house?" Junyoung ruffled her hair and stepped aside to let her in. He stared at her as he was stunned by the clothes she was wearing. 
"Hey Junyoung! Wait? Why are you here so early? Did practice already finish?"
"No we only went looking for outfits for the comeback with Tori and Qri, were going back in a hour." Junyoung said still observing Jiyeon.
"Ohh I see, but I'm kinda in a emergency and I need Oppa's phone. Where is he?-"
"Jiyeon-ah!" A shout which came from up the stairs.
 
"Oppa! Can I borrow your phone please?" She walked to the bottom of the stairs waiting to see her brother.
"Oh yeah but- Woah~ Jiyeon-ah?! Where did you get them clothes?" Jiyong who just came from a shower walking down the stairs with a shocked expression on his face. Jiyeon looked down to view herself,
"Erm..Purple Line?" Junyoung and Jiyong exchanged looks.
"Riiight~" Junyoung nodded sarcastically. "And where did you get that kind of money from?" Jiyong crossed his arms looking down at his younger sister who was one step below him.
"Uggh~ just never mind can I please borrow your phone?" Jiyeon said desperately
"Why,where's yours?"
"It dropped when I was running, can I please borrow it? It's important!" Jiyeon said cutely showing him her bare hands. Jiyong weakened at her 'aegyo'.
"Ugh. Fine," Jiyong eventually took out his phone. Teasing her, he hanged it by the dolphin strap in the air so she couldn't reach it. "I'm low on credit so don't talk for long, or your paying me back with your allowance." Jiyong let go of the phone charm and Jiyeon caught it and glared back at Jiyong which startled him since she was just in cute mode.
"Evil." Jiyeon teased and nudged him as she ran up the stairs. 
 
Jiyeon ran to the spare room, she sometimes stays in. She opened the drawer and took out the  CUBE club card and dialled the club number. Jiyeon waited anxiously for an answer.
"Ahah~ Yobeoseyo?" Doojoon answered with a laugh, she heard laughing in the background.
"Where's AJ?"
"Erm.. I dunno, I think he's still at school."  'Yes, he's doing good!' Jiyeon thought.
"Can I have his number, I was running away from Key who nearly found me out, and I dropped my phone."
"Uuuhh.. hold on.."
 
Jiyeon dialled the number Doojoon gave her and waited again for AJ's reply.
"Yobeoseyo?" AJ finally answered.
"Sorry bout that AJ, I had to escape from Key who nearly found me out and I dropped my phone so I couldn't get back to you."
"Ohh~ Its cool, I heard everything before it dropped so I waited for your call." Jiyeon smiled at his kindness.
"Thanks, OK so have you already done what I told you before?"
"The pipes are done and I'm in the middle of doing the foam." 
"Good, what about Nana?"
"I stole her textbook earlier so she got an after school detention. She's probably in her classroom now."
"Yes! Everything is going according to plan!-"
"Wait..Shh..." Jiyeon obediently waited for feedback...
"Someone's in here!" AJ whispered ever so quietly.
"Who? Look over to see who it is!" 
" Its Nana!"
 
[BabyJ's POV]
Where the hell is she? Did she get an after school detention? But its past 5 so detention must be over by now..
I'm waiting outside my gate looking like an idiot. The wind blowing my hair making my image even worse.
"Something's wrong." I said to myself, clutching my phone to my chest, then at this time, a dark blue car drove by, it reversed and parked in front of my house. The driver lowered the window and waved at me. I realized who he was and ran to the car door. I sat back in the passenger seat without a word leaving him speechless.
"Erm.. Sure, come on in?!" Luk sarcastically said turning to face me. "What's up, you look worried?"
"Something strange happened to me at school today, so I'm abit still in shock." I said still thinking about Nana's where abouts.
"Ohh I see, why were you just standing there in the cold and not on your way to the special meeting? Even I'm late!" Luk said starting the engine.
"Well.. I was waiting for Diva to pick me up from mine, since my car is getting repaired but she didn't come yet. I don't have much credit so, I can't call her." I said beginning to put on my seatbelt.
"Where is Nana- I mean Diva?"
"Exactly! That's what happened to me at school!- Wait Nana? How do you know Nana?"
"Oh ." I heard him say under his breath. "But how can Nana be at your school?!" 
"I asked first!" I said putting a hand up.
"Fine, but promise that we will both reveal our real identities and you won't let this out? Or I' ll tell everyone your school you're not a ." My eyes suddenly grew big at his evil threat.  
[ that , If that secret ever slips out, I will literally be killed.]
"What?! Ugh.. Fine I promise!"
"One of Nana's friends in school." "One of Hyunah's friends in school."
 
"Minhyuk?!"
"Jihyun?!"
"Ohh~ man! Not another one!" I frustratedly said, raising an elbow on the hand rest.
 
['Tell me about it.' Luk thought, thinking back to the time he found out Key was Mighty]
 
"Okay let's try calling her" Luk got out his phone and put his Bluetooth piece in his ear. He touched "Naana" and waited for response.
"Yobeoseyo?" Nana answered.
"Diva! Where are you are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fi- *mmmmm! mmm!!*"
"Yah, ya- Yobeoseyo!!" Luk shouted in the earpiece with a scared look on his face.
"BANG!* "Yaah! Yaah!! Let me out! *CRACK*" 
I looked at him worried as ever just watching his reaction. The phone screen went to home screen, She hanged up. He tried to call again but it looked like it failed. Luk threw the ear piece and turned the car around.
"Nana is still in school right?" Luk said with a serious look still focusing on the road, turning the steering wheel at full speed. 
"Erm.. I think so? Why what happened?" I said shouting over the loud wind as we were speeding, I held the handle on the ceiling for support.
"Jihyun, forget the meeting, were going back to school."