11. [Dont know what to call this chapter :/]

Masked Innocence

 

[SoliD Lobby]

[7:05pm]

While BabyJ was stacking the CD's in a room, the door slowly opened.

"Hey J." Luk warmly greeted her and kneeled down beside BabyJ.

"Sup? Oh yeah! Jungmin called.." BabyJ suddenly remembered and got up to take her bag from the table. Luk stood up and followed her with a concerned look.

"So.. any  news of Nana?" without answering, BabyJ took Luk's car keys from his pocket, and put it in his hands.

"We need to meet Jungmin and Nana at the hospital." Luk's eyes widened at the word 'Hospital' and of they went..  to the door.

 

"And where do you guys think you're going?" Mighty had his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow.

"'I 'think' we have to meet someone at the hospital, we will be back." BabyJ pulled Luk to the parking lot.

"Araso." Mighty turned to the entrance and walked inside.

 

The two got in the car and Luk started the engine.

"What actually happened?" Luk said focusing on the road.

"Apparently, Nana was trapped and locked in the girls toilets, flooded with hot water."

*SCREEEAAACH!*

Luk suddenly lost concentration at what he just heard, he stopped and nearly crashed into another car.

"YAH!" The man shouted from his car. Luk lowered his window. There was two men in front and two women in the back.

"What the do you think you doing? Watch the road you idiot!" He cursed at Luk, who decided to fire back.

"Shut the up, at least I'm in the right lane! Learn to read the road. Bastard." He stuck up his middle finger drove off leaving the driver dumbfounded at his actions

As the car drove passed, he had eye contact with a girl in the back seat who was on her phone that had a familiar charm on it. He couldn't tell what it was but he was sure the strap was red and the charm sparkled. He also thought he recognised the driver who cursed at him.

 

"Pay attention!" BabyJ nudged him who was in deep thought, he snapped back to reality.

" Oh right, OK were nearly there."

 

[At the same time]

[Jiyong's Car]

"What just happened?" Qri asked from the back seat.

"Omo." Victoria lowed her phone and looked back at the car they just bumped into.

"What?" Jiyong said angrily who was sitting in the driver's seat.

"That guy... I swear that was Minhyuk?"

"Bwoh? Pssh. Don't make me laugh." Jiyong chuckled and turned steering wheel.

"Aniya..  I'm serious! How could I not recognise our child hood friend? I was him!"

"Oh my gosh! I think I bumped into him on Wednesday, and he was with a girl that looked like Nana!" Qri said looking at a picture on her phone of them all in the past.

"If that was him, he really pissed me off! If I bump into him again I'm gunna-" Junyoung nudged him for him to stop.

 

[Luk's Car]

[7:34pm]

"." Luk was parked outside the Hospital, but didn't come out.

"What? What are you doing? Get moving!"

"Jihyun-ah." Luk emphasized her name for her to get a clue on what he was trying to point out. She finally got it.

"Ohh~ Damn it! What are we gunna do?!" Luk was tapping the side of his head, trying to get an idea. "I know!" BabyJ jumped. " I left my bag in here right? I think I now know why Mighty gave us those clothes! When there's an emergency, we can change in them, to hide our identity, we would just go to the toilets in the Hospital and wash of the makeup and everything and she won't notice!"  BabyJ reached over to the back, Luk turned to window, finding it uncomfortable that her was next to his face..

"OK lets go." She chucked a bag of clothes at Luk and jumped out the car.

  

[End of SoliD Mode]  

Minhyuk was waiting outside the girls restroom, bowing to the nurses that walked pass glancing at him weirdly. Getting impatient and embarrassed, he was about to shout for her, but then a girl came out. She scoffed at him, he was about to apologize but the Jihyun came out after. Minhyuk stood there stunned athow she looked.

"What?" Jihyun looked down to view herself then looked back and Minhyuk who was shocked at her peaceful and pure appearance. He tapped his face and snapped back to reality.

"Oh- nothing, which ward was it?"

"Erm I don't even know! Stupid guy didn't even tell me which one it is, I don't even know if this is the right Hospital!" Jihyun and Minhyuk walked around looking lost, but then bumped into a familiar student in school uniform.

"Oh your here!" Jungmin turned and walked back, Jihyun and Minhyuk followed.

____________________

"Minhyuk, Jihyun!"

"Nana!"

"Omo! Nana-yah! Who did this to you?" JIhyun rushed over seeing Nana had tears in her eyes that surely broke Jihyun and Minhyuk's heart.

"I- I don't know! I'm.. " Nana started to cry as Minhyuk hugged her. She buried her face in Minhyuk's chest, Jihyun held her hands.

"Nana, you're going to be at school tomorrow right?"

"Erm i guess so.."

"Me and Jihyun-Noona will make sure to look after you and find out who did this to you, they are so not getting away with this."

Minhyuk turned to Jungmin who was standing there watching the scene.

"Thanks" Minhyuk got the courage to say, Jungmin smirked and nudged him on the shoulder.

"Whatever, she's still mine." Nana gave a death glear which made Jungmin twitch his smile of his face.

"Well let's call Hongki-hyung, and get you guys home, is your condition fine now?" Minhyuk asked Nana who was huddled up with Jihyun. She gently moved her hand and moved her leg up and down.

"Yeah I think im fine now.."

"OK let's get you home then." Jihyun and Jungmin helped Nana stand but Nana pushed away to walk by herself.

"I'm fine." She confidently said.

 

Walking down the hallways, Nana suddenly lost her balance, but luckily Jungmin caught her.

"Careful" He gently said with a smile that made Nana blush, she quickly stood up and carried on walking with her head lowered. Minhyuk got jealous seeing this..

"We need to get you home fast." He whispered under his breath.

 

After parting ways with Jungmin, they was setting off in the car.

"Oppa.." Nana said on the phone.

"Nana-yah!" Hongki shouted on the other line. "Where are you? Do you know I was going nuts just looking for you? Are you ok?"

"Sorry oppa, I was in the hospital and-"

"BWOH? Hospital? Nana, meet me at home now! Are you on your way?"

"Yeah but Oppa-"

"Who are you with?"

"I'm with Minhyuk and Jihyun, Oppa listen, you-"

"Jihyun? Nana, I'm on my way, see you in a bit."

Nana fustratedly looked at her phone. Noticing that he hanged up.  She tilted her head back and sighed giving Minhyuk's phone to Jihyun.

"Where here." Minhyuk turned off the engine and opened the door. He walk around and opened the door for Nana, and walked in behind her.

 

"Woah.." Jihyun said in awe, sitting down observing Nana's house. "Your house is nice! Do you live here alone?"

"Yeah this is just my own apartment but Oppa sometimes stays here."

"Gosh, you two are close, I can't even stand my brother just sitting round our dining table!"

At that time the door flew open. Without noticing guests, he sat next to Nana.

"Where are you hurt, what happened? Mum's gunna kill me if anything happens to you, you know that?!" Nana facepalmed .

"Jeremy?" The two guests of the house said at the same time, which startled Hongki. Minhyuk mumbled loud enough..

"Ooops."

 

[ _____ Location]

[ --:--am]

 

"Start the Rain... and...Action!"

 

"I'm sorry but I love him and I can't just leave him with her!"

"But.. I can do better! Please just give me another chance! Forget him! He doesn't want you, you deserve someone better!"

"Tch, someone better? I hope he's not someone like you, a lying cheater who broke my heart!"

"That was.. I..."

A tear combined into a raindrop, she then placed her finger on his lips.

"Shh.. I don't want to hear it. I'm running after him no matter what and don't stop me."

She ran and ran, leaving only her footsteps in the damp sand.

"Hyewon-ah~~!" He fell to his knees watching his beloved disappear before him. He then grabbed a handful of sand and there he found a ring that she dropped. He held it, and cried, out of anger he and threw it in the sea with his memories..

 

"Stop the rain and.. CUT! That was beautiful!" The director wiped a fake tear and clapped, the staff clapped with him. One of the staff ran to the soaking wet actor and gave him a towel.

"You did well Jonghyun!"

"Haha thanks dude.. Where's Gyuri?" They walked over to the set and sat down under one of the umbrellas.

"Ohh she coming now.."

A girl in a Winnie The Pooh blanket Jonghyun personally gave her, approached the two boys. Jonghyun's  assistant was startled at the actresses' face that was ruined from the water.

"Junsu oppa~"[From 2PM]  Gyuri held out a hand to him. Junsu scoffed and took out a phone from his pocket.

"Gomawo~!" She pushed her way through to sit between them.

"Soo~ how was I?! Did I make you think I was really leaving you?" Gyuri teased playfully.

Jonghyun smirked and kissed her hand.

"Yes... don't ever do that to me in real life though, understand?"

"Nae~~ and promise me you won't cheat on me in real life!"

"Hmmm..." Jonghyun teased back,  Gyuri hit him on the arm and pouted.

"Of course I wont, who in the world is that worthy enough for me to cheat when I'm with you!?"

"Hahhaa... I'm not silly, I know you're using your script lines! Mean it!"

 

"Well done guys! Tomorrow we are filming the last episode of Footprints in the Sand, drama!" The director announced,

"We will be returning to Korea the next day so get a good sleep for the morning, thanks for everything so far, this is going to be a Hit!" Everyone applauded, celebrating the success...

"Umma, Jungmin- hyung, Younah-noona, I'm coming home soon, wait for me."

 

[CUBE Lobby]

[8:05pm]

" Duude!~ You're killing me!" Doojoon said in between each breath, Dongwoon was dying over the arm of the sofa.

"But seriously though! It wasn't my fault! Come on lets watch the rest of it, were getting to the good part." Juen enthusiastically hit play.

AJ walked in the scene once again.. half . He bent over the back of the chair to get a view of what they were watching on the laptop.

"What you watching?" AJ sharply said which startled Doojoon and Juen.

"Yahh! You a ghost?" Doojoon said with eyes fixed on the screen.

"A ghost more like." Dongwoon eyed AJ, AJ eyed him back. Juen and Doojoon turned to see what he was on about.

"Aishh, Why won't you just strip for Korea or something, seriously dude you need to cover up." Said Juen, but then suddenly the door swung open. Everyone turned to look who it was, jaws were dropped.

"Woahh~" Juen finally broke the silence.

"What is wrong with you guys? Even my brother's friend was like how you are now! Is it that bad?" Storm walked over to the fridge. She bent over to reach get a drink, The boys' eyes followed her.

"Bad? You look ing -!" as soon as Doojoon was about to smirk, Dongwoon quickly covered his mouth, eyes still fixed on Storm.

"Erm.. y-you look," Juen stuttered still watching her cleavage. Storm followed his eyes that landed at her .

"Yahh yahh!" she lightly slapped his face for him to focus.

 

Storm walked over to AJ, who was dumbfounded. She leaned over to reach his ear, the boys was helplessly watching with eyes and mouth's open from the sofa.

"Did the plan go successfully?" She lightly whispered. AJ shivered as she rested her delicate hand on his bare chest.

"Uh..uh.erm yeah I did everything but there's this...one thing.." AJ nervously stuttered.

"What is it?" Storm shot him with his eyes..

"I didn't finish the soundproof walls, and the gap between the toilet door.." AJ whispered quickly, and shut his eyes not wanting to see what was coming at him. He peeked to check her reaction..

Storm was speechless, then suddenly she went into a frantic mode and recklessly ruffled her hair and stomped her feet in frustration. She shot a glance and AJ.. without a second thought, he ran to the bathroom, Storm ran after him. The dumbstruck boys' eyes followed 'Her' every move.