03. Beast is back?

Masked Innocence

 

 
[Nana's POV]
"So I'll see you later, I wish I could help you out but I promised I'll meet up with 'Pretty Boyz', peace." Minhyuk said in the doorway before he left.
"Alright then" I waved back.
I never knew I could clean with a big smile on my face, I stopped for a while when I notice the shiny bling on my hand in front of me that read 'Your My Special Diamond' I smiled admiring my new bracelet.
"Nana Unni?," Sohee the smartest in class called from the open corridor window. "Sir said you need to take out the trash." 
"Got it!" I took out the class bin and jogged happily to the school bin area. As I was doing so, I saw a group of boys by the gate. Ottoekke!! Why the hell are they here? I quickly hid behind the bins without a second thought.
 
One was peeping through the railings of the giant gate, another had his back turned moving violently, which I thought was a bit random and strange, and the last was on the phone. He hanged up and the guys left. I sighed in relief and quickly dumped in the trash wherever.I ran to my car and opened the door and sat between it. I dialled for BabyJ.
 
"Yah, guess who I saw outside my school gates?"
"Who?"
"Beast"
"What? Why the hell are they at your school?"
"I have no clue, you don't think they must of been looking for Cash again?"
"I doubt it, how do they even know he goes there, wait does he?"
"No, I never saw him around, actually I would of known anyway."
"Ok, I need to go, call me later if anything else happens, I'm out."
"Yeah ok," I hung up, still in deep thought.
What do they need? Why are they here? Who do they want?
   
 
[OK guys sorry for making you wonder, Let me tell you what went down. Beast is the gang (who belongs to a nearby club CUBE] that trashed our club yesterday. There looking for Cash coz they had a fight over Huni, well Huni used to go out with Juen (pronounced as Joo-en) the leader of the group, but Huni dumped him because there was a misunderstanding, thinking that Juen cheated on her, so she came to SoliD too drink and she fell in love with Cash who served her at the bar, and helped her to keep her strength up. But Cash doesn't really love her back. Huni met up with Juen again and told him she's in love with Cash so the whole of Beast came and crashed a party at our club on Sunday last week, and started a fight with Cash but the rest of SHO (The group Cash is a leader of) all backed him up and fought back and won. Beast was apsent for a week, CUBE also closed, but came back yesterday to seek revenge by trashing our club. I had to hide coz if they saw me they might recognize me but I don't know if its Cash there looking for in our school]   
 
When I was going to go back into school, I thought I heard a scream, maybe it was just my imagination, so I ignored it and ran to Hongki's class room to tell him what happened, but caught him at a wrong time. Hongki and Heechul were making out.
"Ohh~ sorry but can I have my brother for a sec?"
As Hongki got off Heechul's lap, Heechul slapped his which shocked him and came to me faster.
I couldn't help but want to laugh but it was disrespectful for our friendship, so I just smiled.
 
"Yahh, what do you want?" He whispered angrily
I looked at him head to toe, Hair messed up, all buttons undone but he had a black tank top underneath, and his school pants where half way down in . Tsk Tsk Tsk~
I shook it off and looked serious.
"Beast was at our school gates" I noticed his eyes opened slightly
"What? Why are they here?" He pushed me aside so Heechul couldn't hear.
"I don't know, but I know that there up to something, I can feel it."
"Well, Cash doesn't go to our school so I don't know why there here, I'll talk to you later sis I'm kinda busy" he turned to look at his beloved.
I peeped round to see Heechul his lips. I shivered, but I had to put up with this.
"Ok, I'll leave ya to it, peace." we fist pounded and he went back in.
 
"Heeeeyyy Naaana~!" 
I turned around and saw the Pretty Boy group walking up with Minhyuk.  
"Heey JoKwon!" I said receiving his friendly hug.
"Have you seen, Jiyeon?" Minhyuk said looking abit scared
"Come to think of it, no I haven't. Why what happened?" I say abit worried.
"Oh, nothing it's just that I've been hearing things." He said nervously, scratching the back of his head.
"Like what?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Stuff like Jiyeon being kidnapped or ran away with someone..?"
"Omo! This could be serious! She did seem pretty angry after class, I never saw her since she left.." 
"Oh well, if we hear anything we will get to you, coz where worried too." said Key.
"Yea, but the thing is she's missing and we don't know if the rumours are fake." Sungmin stepped in also.
"Don't worry, Nana. I'm sure she's fine. I mean, it's not like she's gunna be gone forever. Before you least expect it she would be knocking at your doorstep wanting to go shopping!" Kevin said putting an arm around me. 
"Yeaah..." I say unsurely.
 
[Second Floor Corridor] 
Kan was walking casually, winking and waving at the drooling girls walking past. He stops at a classroom labelled ''ClassB1". He saw his two friends by the window listening to music but noticed the room was more than empty.
"Yo, where's Gikwang and Junhyung?" Kan jumped though the corridor window coz he wasn't bothered to walk any further to open the door.
"Dunno, they both left second period." Jaejoong said turning around nodding to a beat with one earphone hanging and one in his ear,.
"What? Aish.. I wanted to borrow Gikwang homework, and he dares leave without saying anything?! Bastard." Jungmin said frustrated sitting down continuing a game he was playing on his phone.
"Ohh..kaay." Kan walked over to Jaejoong and shared his music.
 
[Basement of CUBE]
"What do you guys want from me?!" Jiyeon screamed, as Doojoon pushed her on the sofa.
"!" He said unbuckling his belt, but AJ stopped him, just in time before Jiyeon started screaming even more.
Juen turned his chair around while taking a sip from his Vodka then putting it back on the table again. Jiyeon watched his every action, shaking recklessly on the large L shaped sofa.
"Yah! Calm down will you?! Were not gunna do anything to you, where just gunna ask you something to do for us. So please were not going to or kill you, where honestly not bad guys!" He sat back putting both hands up.
"T-then what d-do you want?" Jiyeon stuttered with tears in her eyes trying to calm down.
"Do us a favour, and we promise to let u go after." Jiyeon took a deep breath and nodded and took the request.
 
"I'm Junhyung as you already know, but call me Juen. I'm the leader of this gang Beast. We own this club but there's been happening between me and the owner of the club SoliD just a few blocks down. So I need you to pretend to be my girl."
Jiyeon's eyes opened wide and suddenly thought of her love for Minhyuk.
"It's just temporary, until I get Huni back. So.. you in?" Juen took out a hand to show his trust in her. Jiyeon finally accepted and shook his hand only thinking about escape. The boys smiled.
 
"Good. Here's my number and club card so we can keep in touch from now on. Oh and I'm gunna need your name and number too." Juen gave her a pen and watched Jiyeon nervously writing the details on the piece of paper.
"Cool." He nodded and looked at the paper. "OK boys you can let her out now."
Jiyeon quickly stood up in relief and headed for the door to safety and comfort but her brain 'just' took in the name, Junhyung. One of the popular guys in school actually kidnapped her, she  couldn't believe what had 'just' happened.
"Jiyeon-ah,"
Jiyeon stopped at the doorway at the sound of her name.
"Remember, tomorrow, Starbucks Table 8, 5 sharp, if you're not there at that time, then there would be consequences. Oh and don't forget wear a disguise, I have a feeling some of them at SoliD goes to our school. Its best that you don't get recognised at Starbucks either. If you tell anyone about me and what just happened- Your Dead Meat. It's nice to be in business with you."
Jiyeon swallowed and nodded obediently and left the club.She took another deep breath and was glad nothing bad happened to her.. 
"From my school, huh?" She smirked and flicked the club card and walked to the bus stop, with a strange confidence. 
 
[SoliD Mode]
[Diva's apartment]
 
"Oh please mom! It's just for a week, Oppa's is gunna be here to look after me please!" I begged pacing around my living room.
"What did mom say?" Jeremy whispered coming down the stairs shirtless, in boxers drying his hair.
"Here mom wants you." Diva passed the phone over to Jeremy, then he put on his innocent voice again.
"Yes mom, I'll make sure she doesn't get into any trouble, yes ill look after myself too mom, yes~.. uhuh.."
 
Diva went upstairs and changed into her gray hoodie, and shorts. She put on here dark wig and tied it in a messy ponytail.
"She said yes!" Jeremy shouted up the stairs.
Diva quickly rushed down.
"Oh yea, I brought my car so people won't think were living together." Jeremy said proudly.
"Good thinking!" Diva gently patted his head.
 
"Peace, Oppa!" Diva went in for a fist pound and left first so they both don't arrive at the same time.
 
[Second SoliD Staff Meeting]
"Hmm! I'm impressed guys! Good work!" Mighty finally said walking out of his office.
Luk noticed a blinding flash in his eye, that came from Mighty's bling on his neck, then he realized something fishy.
"Now that this has been sorted, I need all of you to start working on the place, helping construction, moving stuff etc before Friday opening. While I'll make some important calls, peace guys" He walked back in his office and Luk followed him.
"Yah, Key can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yeah sure, come on in" Mighty put down his papers and turned to face Luk. 
Luk finally got a clear view of the chain.
"Wait, what did you just call me?"
"Yah!! Key!! What you doing here man!? What's this all about?!" Luk shouted crossing his arms.
"What are you talking about? How do you know me?" Mighty stepped closer "Who are you?" He whispered.
"Don't you recognise me? You bought this chain at the jewellery store with me! Is your memory span that short?" Luk said not believing what's happening.
Mighty was shocked as he finally realized who has talking to.
He brushed away Luk's long bangs that covered nearly half of his face. 
He stepped back in shock.
"Minhyuk?"