05. The Plan?

Masked Innocence

 

 
[Solid Mode]
[Meanwhile at the meeting place; 5:35pm]
 
Luk was waiting patiently at a bus stop for Diva. Leaning on the glass with his arms crossed. A red convertible drove up the road and backed up to park right infront of where he was standing.
'That car looks like Nana's. Wait lots of people has this car anyway' Luk thought, bending his head down to see who was driving, but the windows were tinted. Just like Nana's.
The door facing Luk, swang open and a black haired girl came out, sticking one leg out, then the other. 
'Just like what Nana does every morning'. Diva shyly waved, Luk walked over to greet her.
 
"Were you waiting for long?" She said, sliding her hand round his waist.
"Nahh~, just 20 minutes." He said casually.
"*Gasps* Chincha?" She stopped walking, looking up at him worried.
"Joke! I just came like 3 minutes ago, It's fine." She lighty flicked him on the forehead as she smiled. Luk rubbed it and smirked to himself. " So where do you want to go?"
"So your telling me you havent even planned this outing? You just said 'Hey lets go!' and expect us to fly to a random destination?" While she blabbed on, Luk just smiled widly.
"Hahaha! Calm down will you!? You blabbed on for so long we're allready here!" He stopped at the entrance of Star Bucks, 'Nana's favourite place to chill.'
 
"Ahhh, I love this place-" Diva smiled widely walking through the entrance but suddenly bumped into two people at the door. The guy, Diva and Luk exchanged deathly glears, but the girl next to him had a frown on her face. They backed up to make way and walked in.
"Why is he here?" Diva scoffed while they walked to a just cleared table. 
"Well, it looks like he moved on with his love life." Luk said with a chuckle, as he pulled out a chair  for Diva like a gentlemen, Diva followed along and sat down.
"Wow that girl looks familier.."
"Really? I recognised her eyes but surely she's no one I know of.." Diva said in deep thoughts, resting her chin on her hand, attempting to re-picture her face.
"Anyway, I'll order for you." Luk got up to the till and thought about what Nana would usually order. "Can I order a Strawberry Frappacino with whipped cream and a Chocolate Frappacino with chocolate bits please?" He said confidently. He recived his payed items and walked casually to their table expecting a shocked expresion from Diva.
"Wow~ This is like.. my favourite flavour ever! How did you know?" She asked, happily the bottom of her straw.
"It's a man's instinct!" He 'popped' his color and tried to the cream over flowing his Frapp, but it failed.
"Hahha! you got a little-" Diva cutley pointed out as she reached over to wipe off the clump of choco whipp off his mouth . 
She her finger not knowing that Luk suddenly was getting hot in the face...
 
[At the same time..]
[Outside Starbucks]
"Who was that?! Jiyeon cautiously looked up at Juen who was tighlty holding Jiyeon's hand. He stopped and realized this and moved his hand.
"Oh.. they go to SoliD. The guy is Luk one of the members of SHO, and the girl is Diva, the leader of Dymonde"
"Ohhh, wait- how do you know this? I swear you hate SoliD?"
"I do but Doojoon goes there under cover sometimes at their parties just to spy on them. They open every Friday to Sunday but he only goes went he wants to make an apperance." He rolled his eyes hearing himself talking to much, but they realized they allready reached their destination.
 
They walked in the club 'CUBE', a neon blue sign obove the entrance. Jiyeon looked around inrtuged in the sight of the club inside, she liked it alot. they walked down a few stairs and finally reached the 'Staff Lounge', opened the door to find three boys spread out waiting for them to arive. 
AJ was dancing to music on one side of the room,
Doojoon was using the laptop in the middle of the room and Dongwoon was also watching the laptop screen next to him. Jiyeon shyly stepped forward and the boys, except for AJ, turned to look.
Jiyeon bowed a greeting stiffly and felt a little push from Juen who was signaling her to go in..
"Sup." Doojoon lifted a hand to Juen. "Nice to meet you Jiyeon, Im Doojoon and sorry about yesterday." He said with a small smile, ruffling the back of his hair slightly, Jiyeon smiled at his awkward arua. Dongwoon shot up and fist pounded with Juen, he stepped aside infront of Jiyeon. She stepped back slowly, feeling uncomfortable as he was too close to her face, 
"Dont worry, we wont bite!" Dongwoon playfully said and took her hand and kissed it ever so softly. Jiyeon blushed.
 
"Yo, AJ?!" Juen sharply shouted since he couldn't hear him with his earphones volume up to the max. Juen harshly pulled an earpiece out of his earhole. AJ fustratedly froze and sighed heavily. He then turned, wanting to face Juen but a beautiful girl cought his eye instead. Her head was lowerd her fringe hanging down. She slowly looked up to see a ripped boy drenched in sweat with his mouth slightly open. Dongwoon covered her eyes with his hand, AJ just then noticed 'He was shirtless.'
"Oh~ !" He cursed to himself while he quickly grabbed his grey shirt, to cover himself, the others laughed.
"Ahaha,, sorry. Erm.. I'm AJ, nice to meet you." He said in embarrasment and left for a shower.
 
"Okay Jiyeon, listen up. This is the plan; I need you to be my 'fake' girlfriend. You can change your name, style and even accent. This is serious." He lifted an eyebrow.
"Why cant I just be.. me?" Jiyeon looked at him with a concerned look.
"Because, there's something fishy about the MP's in SoliD, at least 2 of them, we have both seen before but I'm not sure, but just incase they are, disguise!"
"Fine, but why am I doing this again?"
"Right, Huni used to be my girlfriend. We broke up because I had to ditch her for my little cousin. Something happend and she was in a state, she was crying so I hugged her, but then Huni caught me and got the wrong idea. She didn't let me explain but then she locked our relationship. I really loved her and didn't want to hurt her, but now she's in love with that bastard Cash." Hatred filled his eyes as he took out a chain from inside his shirt. It had a medium sized sparkly 'H' shaped charm, and above it was a small sparkly 'J'.
"Aww~, I'm guessing Huni has the opposite?" Jiyeon said faintly smiling as she wanted one too but then remembering the charm Minhyuk got Nana but then got an evil idea.
 
"Yeah, it was costomized, but anyway- The reason I need you to be my 'fake' girlfriend, is to get Huni jelouse and would want to come back to me, but that's not going to happen if you dont 'cheat' on me with Cash.."
"Oohh~, so then she would think I'm cheating on you and then she'll come back to you when she finds out I'm with Cash?" 
Jiyeon said unsurely, looking into space.
"Exactly!" Juen nodded in anticipation in the plan.
"Got it!" Jiyeon finally agreed with the plan, "But- there's something I want you to do for me."
"Whats that?" Juen smile suddenly fixed into a straight line. The boys turned to listen.
"Does anyone one else here go to our school?" 
"Erm.. AJ does, he's one of the Kingkas, you know. Gikwang?"
Speaking of Gikwang who just stepped in the scene, back from a shower. Jiyeon got up slowly, approaching AJ. AJ noticed something strange about her facial expresion. Angelic to Evil-ish. The more she came forward, the slower he dried his hair. Just thinking about the idea made Jiyeon want too break down, but she had to do it, it was the only way.
"AJ..Help me destroy Nana."
 
[Outside Star Bucks 6:04pm]
After a good long talk between Diva and Luk, they both decided it was time to go since it was getting pretty late. They were heading towards a popular Kareoke House but again, bumped into to another person.
"Oh- sorry, but do you know where this adress is?" The foreign looking girl asked in english, showing them a piece of ripped paper with an adress on it.
"Ah~ yes it's not far acually. You just walk down that long road round the corner, there you will see it." She pointed out with a smile.
"Ahh~ ye, Kamsahamnida!" She bowed respectfuly and walked on.
'Fluent in english, another clue of Nana..' thought Luk.
"Why is everyone looking so familiar today? I'm so sure I've seen her before?" Luk said lost in wonder.
'Yeahh~ it could be that girl.. Nah impossible. There all in America. They cant possibly be back with out notifying us.' Diva thought but shaked it off in disbelief.
 
[Luk's POV]
We finally reached the lobby of the Kareoke House. I payed the money and we both walked down a long but twisty corridor. Sounds of booming music, atrocious drunk singing and even people having could be heard through the doors, making the air between us awkward. We eventually stopped at room 18 and walked in. 
"Alright let's do this." Diva walked forward to the table in the middle of the room and took up a remote. I quickly orderd us drinks for later. She the TV and selected a song, 'Be Crazy - B2Y'. This song brought not only many memories 
with Nana, but clues of Nana. This song was her fave between her and her sister.
 
*Jakkujakku chyeodaboji (nado moreuge)
Mollaemollae humchyeoboji (nado moreuge)
Get it up 4 me jomdeoboyeojwo (Baby Turn it up)
1 2 1 2 Rock that body (B B B B Baby Turn it up)*
 
I sat down with a smile, watching how much fun she was having, reaching every possible note. reciting every single word, but I'm also thinking about how am I going to prove myself wrong. I sat back but saw somthing underneath a pillow. As I pulled it out, thoughts rushed throught my head. 
 
[Qri's POV]
[At the same time]
Ohh~ right! I remember where this is! Gosh, why is she making me walk this far by myself, this late when she knows I havent been in Korea for ages. Jheeze, I wonder where about she is now.
I take out my yellow corby phone and highlighted her on my contacts, waiting for her to answer I suddenly thought back to that girl and boy I just bumped into. They looked strangly familiar, and that girl spoke in fluent eng-
"Yobeoseyo?!" She shouted on the other line which brought me back to reality.
"Oh, sorry Tori, I was thinking about something.."
"Hmm, yeahh~!" She sarcasticly said in english. "So.. what's up then? Finding your way around well?"
"NO! I hardly remember where the dance studio used to be! Why did it change locations? You know I havent been Korea for ages know and you expect me to rome the streets of Seoul not knowing where I am? You have a car dont you? Drive us there!" I demanded.
"Yah calm down will you? Just hurry up and get here and stop complaining. The guys just came and we're all waiting for you. We need to plan our special apperance."
"But what would I do when AJ finds out? Things will get wierd, I havent seen him in ages." I frown while memories of him fly around in my mind..
"We'll worry about that later. Somehow Beast will find out sooner or later so relax."
"Victoria!" I shouted in fustration.
"What? Stop whining! Just come, we have no time to waste, we need to practice!"
 
[Thursday, School Mode. 10:05pm]
[Class B1]
 
Gikwang was drifting asleep just listening to the teacher's leachture on Korean history. But he suddenly felt a vibration in 
 
his pocket which awaked him. He took out his phone underneath the table and read the text he just recived.
 
"Are you sure you know what to do?
I will be watching outside the school gates.
Call me when your ready.
-Storm
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I see how I'm getting allot of 'Silent readers' :(
Bear with me guys, the first few chapters might be boring but the drama has just stared!
Trust! ;)
 
-nunj