Jealousy ?

Masked Innocence

 

[sorry for late update]

[At the same time]

[Nana's House]

"Jihyun-ah.. I'm so sorry I kept this from you." Nana finally broke the awkward silence. Minhyuk was sitting on one of the armchairs, Nana was sitting between Jihyun and Hongki who had his head lowered and hands on his knees.

"It's ok, this is abit strange, but it's cool, Hongki-yah~ Cheer up! We will all keep this secret right?" Jihyun turned to Minhyuk who had his head turned the other way. He noticed the silence and turned to see what happened, instead he found 3 pairs of eyes staring at him, waiting for his response.

"Yah, what do you guys take me for? Of course I will keep this secret! I don't want any of you ending up like Hyoyeon." Minhyuk said with an awkward smile.

"So let's introduce ourselves!" Jihyun stood up in front of the TV and bowed with a playful smile.

"I'm Jihyun a.k.a BabyJ!" Nana smiled and went up to join.

"I'm Nana as Diva!" Minhyuk's inside flipped for a second.

'So she is Diva' he thought.

Hongki shyly went up and join everyone else.

"I'm Hongki.. as Jeremy." The two girls clapped and they all laughed together, except for Minhyuk who was in deep thought.

"Well, I have to go now so I'll see you guys in school.." Minhyuk flashed a sign to Hongki.

"Ok I'll walk you out." He played along and led him to the door.

"Aww~ stay for dinner will you?" Nana asked.

"It's ok I'll have dinner at home, don't worry about me. See ya."

"Araso, see you tomorrow."

 

Hongki and Minhyuk was standing by Minhyuk's car with shocked faces.

"Woah.. so.. you are Luk, the ladies man, my best friend in SoliD, my childhood friend.." Hongki spoke first.

"Yup. But dude, promise me you will keep this from Nana?"

"Yeah, it's cool. , this is crazy man!" He put his hand on his forehead slowly healing from the shock.

"I know right!" Minhyuk laughed already in his car.

"See you tomorrow bro."

"Peace." They did their handshake and Minhyuk drove off. Hongki chuckled and skipped up the stairs.

 

Hongki walked in the dining room and found Jihyun and Nana already eating. Hongki walked to an empty seat and started picking things form various plated onto his rice.

"Jihyun-ah.. you're still here? What time you going home?" Hongki said covering his mouth that was half full.

"Oh right!" Jihyun said in the middle of chewing, she put her hand on Nana's who was just about to put food in .

"You live here by yourself, right?"

"Erm.. sometimes, it depends why?"

"Is it ok if I live with you?" Nana and Hongki's eyes widened.

"Wow~ actually that could be a good idea! Ask your mum" Nana continued eating.

"Waaah~ Nana Gumawo~" She squeezed Nana and got up to get her phone.

 

[A few minutes later]

"OK she said yes, my brother is gunna drop my clothes here since I don't have my car."

"Fine, I'll show you to our room."

They both ran up the stairs to Nanas room.

 

"Woah~" Jihyun looked around and absorbed the beauty of the room.

"Is it okay if we both sleep on my double bed? I don't have a spare.." Nana said getting some clean sheets from her closet.

"Yeah.. yeah it fine." Jihyun was in the middle of observing the room."But Nana, what will happen tomorrow when everyone founds out, including Hyunah, that I'm with you now?"

"Think what BabyJ would do."

 

[Friday, 9:30am]

[School Mode]

"Did you hear about Jihyun?"

"She betrayed Hyunah, she's gunna get it."

"I heard that she's with Nana, Hyunah's worst enemy"

"Really? Then, Jihyun is gunna be the new 'Jiyeon'?"

"Wow, she's got guts, she must know Hyunah by now. What was she thinking?"

"People are saying that Nana and Jihyun where friends all along"

"And she called Hyunah a "

"Tch- I pity her soul"

"Wait till Hyunah finds out."

 

[Class B3]

"Where is she?" Hyunah looked over to Tiffany.

"I sent Hyomin to tell her she needs to drop off books to the Library."

"Library? Why there?" Yuri joined in the conversation.

"So we can rip the books, and get her into trouble! Don't you ever think?" She scolded Yuri, she bowed in apology.

"Tiffany, calm down will you? Even I didn't know what the you was on about either to be honest." Hyunah finally rose from her seat and left the class room. Tiffany followed in silence.

 

[On the roof]

[Minhyuk's POV]

, what are we gunna do with all these rumours? Jihyun is gunna get destroyed! Well at least she's fine for now..

"Hey Minhyukie!" Sungmin shouted over, eating with Jokwon.

"Oh hey, wheres Kevin?" I said looking around, he's normally always up here.

"Hahaha, he's with Eli again, something must of happened..."

"Ohh okay" I chuckled just thinking about what them two must be up to. Eli is Kevin's ex, Eli probably called him to 'work things out', but let's see how am I gunna break things down with Key..

"Yah!" I  shouted to Key from behind but he didn't budge like he normally does, something's up. What's up man?" I looked at him but he was staring at his phone. it was a text from Nicole.

"-Ohh nothing, what's up? Where's Nana?" Key quickly stuffed his phone in his pocket and turned to focus on Minhyuk.

"I don't know but I came here to tell you something about her. Promise you're not gunna let this out?" Key nodded while taking a sip from his milk carton, I know I can trust him..

"Well you see, Nana... she's Diva.." Then right before I took another breath, I felt milk splatter all over my face.

"What are you on about man? How can Nana.. be Diva?" He finally noticed my current state and let out a chuckle, while helping me clean off my face.

"Well, she is coz-"

"Hey guys!" Nana skipped happily over to us and squeezed herself in between me and Key.

"Hey Nana!" Jokwon and Sungmin shouted from the other side, Nana waved at them.

"Where's Kevin?"

"He's with Eli again."

"Hahah! Aww he's worst than my brother!" She joked as she looked down then her eyes suddenly went into auto-focus.

"Yahh, yaah!" She said nudging Minhyuk " Isn't that the girl we saw in Starbucks?" She pointed to a girl dressed in expensive clothes , but I couldn't see her clearly, wow she must have good eye sight.

"That's her! That's the girl that dropped her phone the other day! Nana, do you still have the phone on you?"

"Yeah but it's in my locker.."

"Go give to her and don't let her escape!!"

"Ok ill try.." Nana ran to the doors and started going down the never ending stairs.

[End of POV]

 

[School Gates]

Storm was impatiently pacing in front of the school gates then suddenly stopped at the sound running footsteps. She froze and looked who it was then sighed in relief.

"AJ! You startled me! I thought you were someone I shouldn't be meeting with! How come you're just coming now?"

"I.. woke up late, we was hanging at CUBE then had to come home again when I realised there was school. Why are you here" AJ finally got to catch his breath.

"I wanted to speak with you, do you know if Nana would be in?"

"Yahh, I haven't even got to pass the school gates and you're expecting me to know if Nana is in or not?" Then suddenly, 'running' footsteps where heard again.

"Who's that?" Storm went into 'panic' mode waiting for AJ to answer..

". Its Nana!"

"What what is she doing here? This is not good! Ottoekke ottoekke!" Storm whispered, jumping up and down trying to look for somewhere to hide.

"Just act casual, she won't recognise you!" AJ freely walked in, but stopped when Nana walked past.

'She's OK ? ..how..' AJ thought examining her for any signs..

 

Storm had no choice but to get in her car and drive off.

"Wait! Your phone!" Nana called out and sighed just when Storm started the engine. She looked up at her though her shades and reached out to receive her phone.

"Here, you dropped it a few days ago." Nana smiled at her, but didn't notice that underneath her shades, tears where forming. She dropped her head and drove off without a word.

'It can't be her' Nana thought.

 

Nana finally reached the roof and panted furiously.

"It can't be her!" Nana finally spoke up.

"What do you mean, it can't be her?" Minhyuk said.

"You see that dark patch on her knuckle, it wasn't on her hand, she's right handed so she reached out with her right hand where the patch is on"

"But, how do you know it's not make up?" Key pointed out.

"Did you see her eyes?" Minhyuk asked.

"No she had shades on" Key sighed with his hands in his pockets.

 

[Outside]

"Aishh, my life. These are so heavy.. why me?" Jihyun stopped walking to catch her breath. She was carrying 6 books that just about reached her nose. As she was walking on further she suddenly stopped and noticed 4 girls strutting towards her.

"Hey, want some help?" Hyunah spoke first with an raised eyebrow. The 3 girls each took 2 books, they smirked to each other which made Jihyun notice what was coming.

"What do you want?" Jihyun finally got the guts to say.

"Ohh nothing I just wanted to talk to you, Is that not OK?" Hyunah said in innocent voice which made Jihyun more worried.

"Listen, I've been hearing things that I surely wish I didn't." Hyunah sharpened her tone of voice.

"What.. rumours?" Jihyun hesitated.

"You betraying Hyunah and us." Said Kahi,

"You leaving our group" Yuri also said,

"You being friends with Nana behind our backs" Tiffany joined in.

"You calling me a .." Hyunah finished off then stepped forward to Jihyun. Jihyun stepped back nervously.

"Who t-told you these things?" Jihyun started to shake.

"I overheard you speaking with Nana in the toilets.." Yuri stepped forward which caused Jihyun to be pasted up against the wall.

 

[At the same time]

[Field]

 

"Hahaha, are you serious?" Hongki chuckled looking down to his beloved who was resting on his lap.

"Yeah... why not? It would be fun! Just the two of us!" Heechul shuffled to get a better view of Hongki's face above him.

"Shirreo Shirreo! I hate rollercoasters! You know that I'm weak to heights!"

"But then I will be there so you can cuddle me tight and protect you!"

"Hahaha! Whatever, I might come if the boys come too" Hongki looked up ahead and noticed the 'Girlz' surrounding someone who he couldn't see. He was worried that it could be Jihyun so he watched..

 

[Girlz and Jihyun]

"I obviously don't believe you said these things coz, were friends.. right?!"

"Tch, when did you ever treat me as a friend?" Jihyun raised her voice which triggered Hyunah.

"Well if you think that way.." Hyunah violently slapped her with caused her to fall to the rocky ground. As she looked up clenching her knee with tears in her eyes, the 3 girls ripped up pages from the books and scattered them over her.

"Then, I'm gunna have to treat you like, everyone else, ."

[The Field]

Hongki tried to see the girls face but the bush was in the way. Then suddenly, the girl dropped and the girls walked off. Hongki shot up leaving Heechul curious, and ran to see if Jihyun was OK, but..

"Jihyun-ah! Kwenchana?!" Hongki help her to stand but she flopped back down. She looked up at him with tears running down like a stream, Hongki was heartbroken.

"I..I can't walk." Hongki looked down to her knee and saw blood running out of it. 'Those es must of pushed her.. ' He had no choice but to lift her bridal style, and off they went to the school nurse.

 

[At the same time]

Heechul sat up to see what was going on, but then Hongki disappeared behind a bush. His friends stopped playing and walked over to Heechul.

"What is he doing?" Junho asked as he couldn't work out what the situation was, then his eyes widened at the sight of Hongki helping up a girl.

"Oh no he didn't." Heechul said Diva-ishly.

"Oh yes he di-id!" Yoseob corrected.

"Heechul!" Donghae was trying to get his attention, but then they saw Hongki pick up a girl, 'bridal style.'

"OK now he went there!" Junho just noticed.

"Hahaha. I pity her." Minho also joined in, but with a striate facial expression, just thinking of what's going to happen next.