10. Hospital/SoliD

Masked Innocence

I couldnt think of a title for this chapter.. :/

 

 

 
"I don't know! I only have the girls with me.. There's no Luk, or BabyJ, Cash.." Mighty started listing names but knew Jeremy wasn't listening since he was already searching the Lounge.
"She's not answering her phone, she's not at her apartment, I couldn't find her at her school either.. where else could she be?" Jeremy exclaimed then at this time, the door swung open again.
 
"Unni!" Bei stood up and was shocked at the two's current state. BabyJ was quietly panting and Luk looked pale.
"We couldn't find her." Luk staggered over to the bar and rested over the counter.
"What do you mean? Were you looking for Diva too?" Jeremy stepped in hoping for a positive answer.
"Yeah.. she's not at school and she's not answering her phone.." BabyJ sat next to Buin.
"See! What the hell is going on?" Jeremy whined,  Luk gave BabyJ a cup of water.
"I called her, and she sounded fine, but then she suddenly cut off.." Luk explained leaving Jeremy's expression scared as ever.
"Omo, Diva unni.. but why are you guys panting?" said Bei.
"We was running all over the place! Up and down 7 staircases of her school, knocking down all the toilet doors and classrooms, and getting to the roof was the worst."
"Wasn't there an elevator?" asked Mighty. 
"Yah, do you think they would be panting if they took an elevator?" Krystal said showing her hatred for him. 
Mighty pouted in shame.
 
"Well, while where here, let's just start this meeting, they'll all probably turn up late." BabyJ finally spoke up. The others agreed and attempt to start the meeting. Then once again, the door flew open interrupting them. Every one turned to expect Diva standing there by the door in perfect condition...
 
"Sorry were late guys!" Min and Hero stormed in with shiny name brand Purple Line bags leaving the others dumbfounded at the amount.
 
"Unni! What are these?!" Enjae rushed over peering in each bag, the others crowded round the table.
"Tomorrow is the opening of SoliD right? So we got some new clothes to spice up the Staff wardrobe!"
"Some?!" The staff emphasized together..
"Well, since Purple Line sponsors SoliD, we got a 75% discount!" The staff gathered round in awe, holding up outfits, trying on accessories, then at this time, you'll never guess what happened then..
 
*Boom!*
Everyone looked to the door, certain that it was Diva this time but once again.. another disappointment.
"Heyy People!" Chu 'hollered' in English skipping in with two hands loaded with Purple Line bags, but left the door open. Suddenly, disappointment rushed in with the wind. "Gosh. Tough crowd." Chu pouted in embarrassment.
 
"Aish, now we need another wardrobe." Luk whined to himself, loud enough for people to hear which brought everyone to laughter.
"You guys bought stuff too?" Amber sighed at the two tables full with 'stuff' from Hero and Min even extra bags on the floor, plus people was wearing some of them.
"Aww~ What a waste." Chu rummaged in one their bags without a care, and took out a black bunny-eared head band. The girls rushed over and wailed at the cute accessories they bought.
"Where's Diva?" Amber looked around...
 
"YAH!" A female voice screamed behind Mighty which nearly gave him an heart attack.
"Yah Yah YAHH!" Luk screeched back who probably nearly died from the shock. "Are you a ghost or something? 
 
When did you come in? And please don't tell me you bought more clothes." 
Huni and Tivs came from behind Mighty, they also had a lot of bags but not from Purple Line.
"Hehehe! We came in a little later than Amber and Chu, since Chu left the door open..."
Everyone glared at Chu, but he turned away and took out his V neck shirt.
"What did you get?" CL walked over and took some bags to the stage, as there was no space on the tables. Tivs started to explain.
Tivs lifted a black bag to show them. "These are the CD's we got at Se7en's place, he's still in the van, and these are-" 
"Wait did you say 'Van'?" said Hero.
"Yeah~ we got free extra furniture from one of his friends that's why we were so late, I was just about to expl-" 
 
Before she even got to finish,  everyone was already outside to see what was bought.
 
[At the same time]
[Hospital]
 
Jungmin was leaning on the wall outside of Nana's ward, staring at the floor.. He was so angry just thinking about what he was going to the guy who did this to his beloved. Hopefully, Nana would finally open up to him after this, he thought..
 
"Jungmin-ssi?" A professional voice, peeping through the door that caused Jungmin to straighten up.
"Doctor? What's the condition?" He said nervously.
"Well there is good news and bad news-"
"Tell me the bad news." Jungmin confidently said.
"Nana had a few burns on her knees and wrists from the hot water and since its quite deep, I suggest you keep her in for an ice pack and to recover from the fever and also shock."
"Ah~ I see.. so what's the good news?"
"Well, Nana is rapidly recovering and no mental damage had taken place so it's nothing serious. We will just keep her in for the night just in case."
"Ahh ok, umm.. is she awake?"
The doctor peered in the room to find Nana lying in bed staring at the window. Jungmin respectfully bowed to the Doctor as he made way so that Jungmin could pass though. The Doctor closed the door behind him.
 
"Knock Knock" Jungmin warmly said tiptoeing towards her bed, Nana scoffed at his presence and turned over.
"Why are you here?" She said under the covers.
"Well..I brought you here so, why shouldn't I be?" Jungmin softly sat next to her on the bed, Nana sat up to face him.
"Ahh.. my head" Nana grunted in pain, Jungmin helped her rest her head on the pillow and Nana looked at him.
"Wait.. 'you' brought me here? What happened?"
"You were locked in the girls bathroom that was flooded in hot water. Luckily, I had after school detention and heard you crying, stupid idiot forgot to finish the sound proof walls to prevent anyone from hearing you, how smart."
"Yah! What are you trying to say?" Nana punched him in the arm.
"Ahhh! No! I didn't mean it like that! How could I ever stand it if you died in there? When I find out who did this, that guy is sooo~ getting a beating from me." Jungmin said still clenching his arm, that was now in a tight fist. 
Nana smiled, then looked up at Jungmin.
"Gumowo." Nana whispered hoping that Jungmin didn't hear her, but he did. 
Jungmin smiled, then they both looked up to the wall, they noticed a clock.
"Aish- No!" Nana and Jungmin said at the same time.
"Huh? oh erm.. stay here, I gotta make a phone call."
"Duh, where else am I gunna go?"
 
Jungmin stood outside the room and searched his contacts. He waited..
"Yobeoseyo~?" She sighed heavily on the other line.
"Is this Jihyun?"
"Nae~! Nuguseyo?"
"It's Jungmin, can you go to a private place please?"
"Wae? Umm no put it to the left!"
"Just go! I need to tell you something, it's about Nana!"
"Ohh, really?- No!! Your left you idiot!"
"Jihyun-ah!"
"Oh oh- Neh, hold on..... OK what is it?"
"Where's Minhyuk? Is he there with you?"
"I'm with him but he's not 'here' here, he's doing something."
"Oh ok well tell him this. Don't make a big reaction though."
Jihyun suddenly got worried.
"Nana is with me in the hospital- but don't worry she's fine, come here with Minhyuk when you're ready."
"Omo! Is she OK? What happened?"
"Just- I'll tell you when you get here."
"Araso. We will be there in like... half an hour. Bye"
"Cool."
 
[Dance Studio]
[6:50pm]
 
"Ahhhh!~" Jiyong sighed, exhausted, he flopped himself on the floor with his towel covering his face. Victoria walked over to her bag and got out a magazine.
"OK guys 15 more minutes and were gunna go through this again" Junyoung ordered after taking a sip from his large water bottle.
"What?! isn't this the 11th time we did this?" Qri moaned.
"Yeah but I feel like there something missing."
"Hey look at this!" Victoria nudged Qri to look at an American magazine she was holding. 
"Omo! It's us!" Qri pointed out, the two boys gathered to see.
"They put us in an article for our debut! We're famous! AHHHH!~" They screamed and went in for a hug.
"But what about everyone else? CUBE, Beast, Our family and friends?" Junyoung pointed out, everyone frowned just thinking about it. 
"Well, they would be happy right?" said Victoria.
"But, it's been 6 years! And look at us! They wouldn't recognise us, they would be freaked out!" Jiyong also stepped in.
"Yeah! And what's Juen gunna say?" Qri also stressed.
"Guys.. we'll sort it out when the time comes, what day is it today?" said Victoria in a maturely manner.
"Thursday." said Junyoung.
"Right. Two more days, we can do this. Music!" Victoria strutted to the middle of the dance floor, Junyoung hit play on the boom box and they all went to form their positions.
 
 
 
[SoliD]
[At same time]
 
"Se7en!" shouted Amber from across the dance floor, struggling with bags.
"What?" Se7en walked in with his muscles popping out of his black tank top and a towel over his head.
"Help me with these, we need to take all of these to the Staff Dressing Room." Amber ordered facing the sight of nearly more than 30 bags, scattered all around the dance floor.
", how rich are we?" Se7en puffed carrying 5 full bags.
"It's called a 'discount'! I don't think any of us has that much money to pay all of this at full price, we'll be in debt!"
 
"Come on guys we need to finish this today! Tomorrows the opening and were not even half way through finished moving these!" Mighty announced on the stage.
"Then what about that meeting?" CL pointed out from the bar, resting with Huni. 
"We'll come in early tomorrow and sort that out. We need to get this out of the way first." Mighty got out his phone and searched his contacts. He highlighted 'CashMoney' and called.
"What the.. he's not answering!" 
 
[Tivs, Enjae and Min; Dressing Room]
 
"Omo omo omo!" Enjae saw the bags from the doorway that Amber and Se7en just dropped off, and took out a sparkly body suit.
"Waaa~ that's soo cute! Did you guys buy this?" Tivs turned to Min who was hanging the clothes on hangers and putting them in the massive wardrobe. She looked over then shook her head.
"Ani. I think Amber and Chu got it."
"Naaahh~ Amber? I swear they got accessories?"
"Where's Yobi?" Tivs said while hanging the belts on the rack.
"I don't know actually! I thought she was with you Min!" Enjae pointed out but then..
"Meeoooww!!" Yobi jumped in with yet another hand full of bags.
"Haha! Talking of Yobi!"
"More?!" Tivs stood up in frustration.
"Kids, Annyeong!" Yobi said while Jeremy and Hero came in with more handfull of bags. Jeremy dropped them on the floor, exhausted they both flopped on the sofa together.
" man! How do you girls manage?!" Hero puffed.
"They're girls what do you expect!?" Jeremy pointed out, then suddenly gasped at the state of the dressing room, mountains of clothes! "Luk was right, we so need another wardrobe. You guys shouldn't of bought this much!" Jeremy picked up a jacket and examined it and flinged it back down in the pile.
"I didn't buy clothes, I bought shoes and make up! I'm not stupid you know! Tomorrow is the opening of SoliD and of course I knew you guys were gunna buy clothes and stuff. Luckily you guys only bought clothes, belts and accessories. I'll help you guys pack them."
"Keep up the good work guys! But we need the toys in the Lobby." Mighty requested staring at the mess slowly going speechless.
"Who bought the toys?" Hero looked around but there was no answer, they just carried on packing. Luk let out a small chuckle.
"I think Chu is supposed to be in charge of that." 
"Oh yeah-" BabyJ interrupted Mighty, and pushed through.
"Tivs, have you got the CD's? We need them for the Kareoke."
"Oh right." Tivs shot up and walked out to the dance floor.
 
She picked up a few black bags bunched together and gave them to BabyJ. She left without a word after receiving them, Tivs eyed her ily.