Chapter 9: What's wrong?

I Will Be Your Star 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: What’s wrong?

After another 2 weeks of investigation. They found out that Kinto was the one dating seoyeon. Many information were retrieved by eavesdropping through his phone. Seoyeon found out that Kinto had been embezzling money from the restaurant. She had concrete evidences to prove his crime. Out of desperation, she used it to threaten Kinto when he insisted in breaking up with her.

As expected, Kinto was arrested. However, he didn’t resist the arrest. He confessed his crime upon seeing all the evidences laid infront of him. What happened on that tragic day, was exactly the same as what moonbyul have analyzed before.

Solar shook her head, sighing in frustration. "Seoyeon ssi must have really loved him." Her very first report was already draining her energy. She struggled as writing objectively was harder than she thought it was.“Burning the midnight oil?” Her colleagues were busy packing their belongings. “Yes, to finish up the report.” Solar stretched out her arms and tilted her head side to side. “Happy writing!” The guys waved goodbye, walking out of the office nonchalantly. 

L’s room opened; “Officer solar, are you gonna to stay up all night here?”He asked. Moonbyul have just finished reporting the case to L. “Yes.” Solar bit her lip, resting her face gently on one hand. “Well, try not to work too hard!” After L have left too, no one was around solar well except for moonbyul.

Moonbyul was seen busy scrolling her mouse, her eyes were glued to the screen with slightly open. Solar kept looking at her every few seconds. She couldn’t get her eyes off moonbyul. Moonbyul’s expression was kinda interesting. She was staring hard at the computer screen, sometimes even smiling to herself.

“What on earth is she looking at?” Solar was bursting with curiosity. There wasn’t any progress in the report. “Tick tock. Tick Tock. Tick tock.” The ticking sound of the clock could be heard clearly. It was slightly past midnight. Nothing much have changed. As usual, Solar was distracted whereas Moonbyul was still using her computer.

“Officer moonbyul?” Solar broke the silence first, calling moonbyul in a soft gentle voice.

“?” Moonbyul lifted her head up, looking puzzled.

“Love makes us blind. Don’t you think so?” Solar took a sip of coffee, for a moment their eyes met. This sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter