Chapter 6: Undercovers

I Will Be Your Star 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Undercovers

(Flashback)

“Byulie look here!” A tall, slender girl held on to a camera.

Click!

“Ah…” Moonbyul was caught off guard.

“You are frowning.” She showed the picture to moonbyul.

“You caught me by surprised. That’s why. “Moonbyul raised her index finger. “One more shot!”

“1…3!” She pressed the shutter button. ‘Click’, a slight sharp sound was heard.

“Ah…” Moonbyul sighed.

“The awkward smile on your face is hilarious.” She laughed wholeheartedly.

“You should smile more often.” Click. Moonbyul took a picture of her too.

Back to present,

Moonbyul felt a slight push. “Officer Moonbyul? Officer Moonbyul.” A gentle voice was calling her name.

A gorgeous woman in one piece black dress appeared.

“How is this?” Solar spun around showing moonbyul the dress.

“It looks nice on you.” Moonbyul looked satisfied.

“It’s your turn.” 

“Ohh right.” Moonbyul got up and entered the dressing room.

5 mins later,

“I’m done.” Moonbyul walked out in a plaid suit.

“Wow, you look charming!” Solar couldn’t take her eyes off this handsome girl.

“Do you want me to be your prince charming?” Moonbyul sat with one leg pressed on top of the other.

A fluttering feeling in the chest, solar could feel her heart pounding hard.

“To avoid suspicion, I will be calling you-" Moonbyul paused a moment. "yong sun instead. ” She pressed her trembling lips together. 

“Yong sun...” Solar frowned as she felt light-headed. She said nothing but an uneasy feeling settled over her. 

"Then how should i call you?” Solar continued, despite the confusion that she was feeling.

Moonbyul glanced down nervously at her watch and hesitated before blurting out, "Byulie" She said softly.

Solar nodded, clueless. "Byulie unnie." She just smiled sweetly.

"Unnie?"  A gasp escaped her slightly parted lips as moonbyul couldn't hide her surprise.

A smirk formed on Solar's lips. “Or am i the unnie?” She leaned closer to moonbyul. 

"Yea, I'm one year younger than you." Moonbyul admitted reluctantly.

“Since it’s an undercover mission, do you mind calling me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter