Chapter 7: The two of us

I Will Be Your Star 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: The two of us

 

Back at the night club,

The long night has passed. The dance ended. It felt short. Solar was confused with the bits and pieces coming back to her. The voice and the scent were familiar.

“Hi, I’m Yul. What’s your name?” Moonbyul got closer to Kinto’s sister.

Kinto have left his seat earlier on and entered the dance floor. He kept his phone at his sister's bag. Solar was assigned to distract his attention.

“I’m Kutie.” Kutie was hesitant to look into moonbyul’s eye.

“That’s a cute name! It sounds like cutie!” Moonbyul showed her greasiness.

“Yul sounds like a cool name.” She said shyly, holding onto her skirt.

“I’m a cool person, that’s why.” Moonbyul smiled slightly with one eyebrow raised.

Moonbyul tapped her feet, impatiently; “This is taking too long.” She thought to herself.

She caught a glimpse of the drink laying at the edge of the table. Unknowingly, a small grin appeared upon her face. 

Splash!

Kutie’s skirt was soaked with red wine. “Oh gosh! I’m sorry. How careless of me. Let’s make our way to the restroom.” Moonbyul apologized, half-heartedly and picked up kutie’s bag. In the restroom, kutie was busy washing her skirt with tap water. Moonbyul secretly slipped her hand into the bag, calmly searching for Kinto’s phone. A slim, rectangular object was felt. In the blink of an eye, she slipped the phone into her back pocket.

“I’ve brought extra clothing to change.” Moonbyul’s body tensed up when Kutie took back her bag and opened up, in search for her clothes.

“Could you mind my bag for a moment while I’m changing?” She entered the cubicle.

“Sure.” Moonbyul breathed a quiet sigh of relief.

5 minutes later,

“I’m done.” Kutie changed into skinny jeans.

“Actually you look nicer in jeans!”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Shall we go?” Moonbyul eyes darted around the room. She was eager to pull Solar away from the other guys.

“I will take my leave for now. I have to catch up on something. ” Moonbyul turned and hurried away back into the dance floor once again. A women dancing intensely with weird dance moves and head banging, caught her attention. “Unnie!” Moonbyul pushed her way through the crowd and stretched out her hand, towards the girl who stood out from the rest. Moonbyul grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled Solar out of the crowd for a hug. “Byulie?” A rosy blush flushed her cheeks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter