Chapter 11: What's Love?

I Will Be Your Star 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: What’s Love?

Bang!

“…Solar” Moonbyul fell into Solar’s arms.

“Moonbyul-ah…” Tears kept falling down her cheeks, just like the blood bleeding profusely from Moonbyul’s abdomen.

“Are you alright?” Moonbyul’s voice came out like a weak whisper, her cheek turned pale and her lips slightly quivered.

“I should be the one asking instead!” Solar was frustrated and anxious. She pressed tightly on moonbyul’s wound, trying all she could to stop the bleeding.

“…” Moonbyul’s vision was getting blurry, she couldn’t hear clearly what Solar was talking about. It was just like six months ago, in the hospital. When Solar’s mom was reprimanding her but she passed out halfway through.

“Shut up!” Bang! Another gunshot was heard. He shot the ceiling, demanding for their attention.

They weren’t far from the entrance. Just another 5 more steps, they could escaped. However, moonbyul was paralyzed. Quietly lying in Solar’s arms.

“Listen up. In a count of 3, run out of the mart.” Solar ordered the frightened kids. “3!” Solar shouted to them. The kids plucked up their courage and ran for their lives. “Good job.” Solar murmured her words, as she witnessed the kids safely leaving the mart. She heaved a sigh of relief.

“What the hell have you done!” He raged at Solar. The risky act of Solar have provoked him. “Are you messing up with me?” He finally left the counter, stomping his way to them. “Solar…” Moonbyul pinched solar’s thigh, trying to warn her. The pain was overwhelming, she felt a tingling sensation on her waist. The loud footsteps could be heard clearly. The noise was closing up.

In her current state, she felt useless. She couldn’t get up and retaliate for Solar’s sake. Nothing have changed. Lying there helplessly, seeing Solar in danger. She couldn’t lend a helping hand. “Damn it.” Moonbyul blamed herself once again.

“It’s time to end this game.” He pointed the gun on Solar’s forehead. It was too late for her to lift up her gun. She could sense that moonbyul’s body temperature was dropping. Her face and hands were as cold as ice. He forcefully pressed the gun on Solar’s forehead. Solar clenched her fists and closed her eyes.

Bang!

“This perfume has a special smell. What have you mixed? ”

“Mainly lavender and a special type of nut.”

“What are you gonna name it?”

“Byulie.”

“Who are you gonna give it to?”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

“Someone special.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter