(Book 1) Chapter 1: The cool moon and the blur sun

I Will Be Your Star 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 1 : The cool moon and the blur sun

"Officer Moonbyul, can you come in for awhile?" The head of section 01, L, summoned moonbyul to his office.

Moonbyul saluted him. "Good morning, sir!"

"Wow, are you intending to do the salute thing everyday? You are being too formal ." L responded playfully through a return salute. 

She coughed politely. "Is there anything in particular that i have to know of ?" She reminded him.

"Oh yes" He paused for a moment, searching for the document resting under a small pile of files. "A newcomer will be assigned to you today."He had a quick glance at the document. 

With a frown, she asked. "Can i decline it?" 

"You know my purpose." L replied, rather insincerely.

With her hands clasped behind her back, she forced a reluctant smile. "Fine, when will the rookie arrive?" 

"At 9 am sharp." L whipped out his phone to check the time.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Sir, you have a watch on."

L ended up shoving his phone back into his pocket, his face red with embarrasment.

Her lips curled into a smirk. "I will take my leave now if there's nothing else." Moonbyul saluted to him once again, before leaving the room.

"What should i do to impress the newcomer?" Moonbyul pondered with her arms crossed. She wanted to leave a good impresion infront of the rookie. 

From far, Moonbyul looks frowned seemingly unpleased about having a new colleague.

Could she even impress the rookie with such facial expression ?

Her colleagues shook their heads, doubting it. 

"Should i prepare something for the newbie? Do i look pleasant?" Unknowingly, she wasted 10 minutes wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter