He found out??!!!

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

At Choi's Residence...

Author's POV:

Yunho was really bothere about the accusation Jaejoong gave to Suhee so he decided to went to her house.

"Good morning Lee ahjuma, is Suhee here?"

"Yes young master, in her room."

Yunho's POV:

I went upstairs. then I FOUND HER PERSONAL MADE SNEAKING ON HER WEELL, SUPER HAPPY AND GIGGLING.

"mS., WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?"

"Ah, sir! None!!"

"Ohw..is Suhee there inside?"

"Nehh..no!! Ahmm..Yes I mean she's here but she ordered me not to let anyone go inside!1" she sudenly panicked.

"Tsk...why I can't do that?! I'm her boyfriend. Where's the-'

Then suddenly we heard moans.

"Oh.. babe you're so hot!!" I swear it's a boy's voice.

"Yeah I know!! So may you please continue what you are doing?! I really love it.. but I still love you more..."

 I froze. I felt like my whole world stop. I felt my heart stop in beating. Who was that flirt ? What are they doing inside? Miracle or a baby? What the hell Suhee what is this???!!

"Give me the key!!' I yelleD on the maid that made her super afraid that she jumped in fear and dropped the key.

"Back off!!!'

I opened the doOr and...

"What the !!! !! SuhEe what the hell??'

"Yunho!!!' she was so shocked. She's not wearing nay clothes and the flirt boy was only wearing his brief.

I immediately went near him and gave him super punches.

"Who are you?? What are you doing to my grilfriend??!! Suhee are you cheating on me??!!" 

she didn't answer and everyone knows I'm really angry.

"Answer me huh?! So hyung was right??! You're just toying me around!!

"No babe it's not like that. I-"

"Stop acting like you don't know anything!! I heard your seductive means !! How dare you to dot his to me huh?!! You're the best flirt I've ever known and I've ever been with." tears fell from my eyes and I left. Damn that Choi Suhee damn!!! Why did you do this to me? How dare you?!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!

I got in my car and drove to Inspirit(a club). There I drank as much as I can and hang with random girls until...

"Hyung!!" Yoochun tapped my shoulder.

"Wae?! want some girls? or drinks?"

"Let's go home Yunho, it's not the solution" changmin.

What maknae? what's the solution?"

The whole dbsk group was there together with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Yunho you're drank. We'll send you home." Jaejoong

"No hyung!!1 I'm not drank!! and I'm not drank!! Come on!! Let's get the party started!!"

"Let's carry him!!" Junsu said and they carried me. But...

"Hyung bring me down bring me down!!! I'm not drank!! Suhee My love!! Why did you do this to me?? I love you how dare you!!" then I faint.

Tiffany's POV:

I pity you Yunho oppa. I really pity you. Suhee, she was really a flirt!!! I let her got oyu but look!! She just gave you heart break!! If I'm her I'll not don that to you. I love you until now, until now.

"Tiffany are you okay?" I was crying.

"Yes I'm okay. I’m just really..angry to Suhee. She broke Yunho's heart and she'll gonna pay for this'!!!"