The Brigade

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

At Hwang's Residence...

Taeyeon's POV:

I pity my best friend. She was so kind and also deserves a kind partner. I know she have a crush on Yunho, even before Suhee came along the way. I I can do anything just to ease the pain, I will do it whatever it takes. "Tiff are you alright?'

"I don't know unnie. Yunho oppa was so rude!! He hurt me!!" she cried again.

"Ssssshhh...sweetie stop crying!!! now!! Things will be alright soon."

The boys sat down the couch and began talking while I brought Tiffany in her room.

"Sleep now. Things will be alright soon!!"

I went out her room and proceeded to their terrace. I'm about to open the lights when I held someone's hand.

"Oh my gosh!!" I shouted in fear,

"Kyaaa..Im taeyeon!!' he yelled.

"Eh...oppa!!! You scared me a lot!!!" I poked his chest.

"Neh..your always scared or nervous whenever I'm here.. what's new??' He teased.

"Huh??! I'm not you know!!!!" i blushed.

"Whatever tomato!! I came here to check Tiffany. Is she alright?"

"Yeah maybe. I do hope she is.'

"Let's sit down."

Then we sat down the couch, holding hands, my head on his masculine shoulder.

"Oppa I'm scared for Tiffany sweetie, I really pity her. She's super depress. And I hate Yunho oppa, he's so rude."

"Hmmm..hyung was really rude this day. ut I'm hoping that he'll apologize to Tiff. I know he's gentleman, he'll dot hat."

"Hay...why do these things need to happen?"

"I know everything happens for a reason. As what they always said, love moves in mysterious ways. I know God let this happen for a very special useful reason.'

"I do really hope so. And I want to help them.. Can I.. or even can we?"

"Actually I already promised Tiffany to help her in making Yunho fall in love to her. So, I guess..we can truly d that." he smirked.

"I like that smirk of yours.. silly!! So let's have a brigade.. but let's keep that secret."

"Yeah..helper's brigade!!'

"Sounds AWESOME!!!"

"Tomorrow we'll start the game. We'll checkmate or MATE Suhee the flirt."

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter..*bows* :(

Anyways..keep subscribing and leaving a comment...it hurts to know I have silent readers...:((