Forgiveness + Acceptance = new friendship (plan 2)

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

“Uhmm..so where will be our next spot?” Taeyeon nodded and asked when suddenly…

GROOOOOWWWWLLLL….Jae’s stomach suddenly growled very loud.

"Pffft....who was that? You unnie?"

"Of course not!! I ate breakfast, duh?!"

"Not also me!!" Yunho said waving his hands.

"Eh...that was my tummy. I guesses it was really hungry now. I skipped dinner last night and breakfast this morning, that’s why.." he confessed shyly.

"What else will we expect from you. Your a monster with a very large stomach. "TaEyeon glared at him.

"Well, it's not anymore my problem if it's hungry now!!" Jaejoong glared back.

"But then it's your sufferring and I didn't care about that!!"

"Okay enough for the arguement. Let's just eat at....MC DONADLS!!!" Yunho said cutting the starting fight.

At the Mc Donalds...

"Ma'm, sir, what's your order?" a crew asked.

"Me..ahmmm...1 chicken fillet and rice. The drinks is 1 large pineapple juice" Tiffany answered first.

"For me...ahmmm...1 spaghetti and hamburger. Drinks is... 1 large coke!!" Yunho said.

"Okay so how about the two of you??"

"Ranch snack wrap grilled!!" they chorused.

"Eh..? the same?"

"No!!" again they chorused. Then the crew erased their first order.

"Angus bacon and cheese snack wrap!!"

"Still?"

"No!!" the crew erased again.

"Baked apple pie!!"

"Final?"

"No!!" the crew erased the order for the 3rd time.

"Seriuosly now ma'm and sir...what is your order?"

Snakc size fruit and walnut salad!!!"

"Okay now that's for real. No more erasures. Got it!! So just wait for your  order. That will come in no time." she smiled and left.

"Hey you!!"

"Yes taxi girl?!"

"You copied my order!! You're such an imitator!!!!"

"Now i'll tell you. I did not copy your order. You're the one who did that to me!!!"

"Kyaaa...you're such a-"

"Oppps...you're starting another part. Don't you want to havce some cease fire?" Yunho offerred.

"Wish I didn't come here. Now my day was reallt ruined!!" Tayeon glared.

""How much more to me?! It's so disgusting now!! IWWWW!" he glared back.

"Okay okay!! Look!1 The food was now here. Tiffany exclaimed.

"But he's so..argghhh!!1 Hmp.."

"And she's so errr....!!!"

"Hay guys!! Now put the guns down, put your hearts up, turn your voice low. We're now in front of food. Give it some respect. Cease fire please Yunho stopped there.

"So may I lead now the prayer?" Tiffany asked and afterwards started to pray. Then the four started eating, peacefully.

Tiffany's POV:

"This plan seems to be hard. They're really like cats and dogs. BN o wonder they can kill each other. Aishhh...why do they need to hate each other madly? Now, time for the 4th  move."

"Yunho oppa!!" I whispered to Yunho's ear.

"Hmmm??"

"Let's now do the 4ht move?!"

"Okay so go get ready!!"

We then started the 4th move.

"Unnie!! Let's go out here and breath some fresh air." I pointed the bench near the Ferris wheel.

"Uhmm!! Yunho-sshi, do you want to join?" TaEyeon asked Jaejoong.

"Just me? How about Jaejoong hyung?"

"Of course he's n-"

"Come also Jaejoong oppa. It will surely be Taeyon unnie's pride and honor to have you around." Tiffany cut TaEyeon's sentence.

"Tiff!!!" Taeyeon said.

"So let's go now!!" Yunho exclaimed and went outside.

At the bench...

Yunho's POV:

They were really  a STRESS!!! Kyaaa..they do really hate each other, like angels and demons. Well, this job seems hard. How can the north pole and south pole meet?! Argghhh...I'd rather do the balancing in chemistry problems than to do this. But hell yah, this is a fight for my friends. But for now, let me just enjoy my company with my forever crush, Tiffany.

"Hyung, just wait for a while here with Taeyeon-sshi. And please implement the cease fire system."

"Hmm.. I'll try as long as she'll not start the fight."

"I'll not as long as you keep your promise. I'll behave Yunho-sshi don't worry.

"Okay sounds good!! See ya later.

Taeyeon's POV:

Should I say sorry to him now? Well, yah, I felt guilty when he said I'm the F reason why he didn't make it through with his appa. But...it's awkward and embarassing. Then suddenly I blushed.

Jaejoong's POV:

Should I say sorry to her now? For being rude and ever harsh? Hell yah she's the one who should do that. Then suddenly I found her blushing. Waeyo? Is it because I'm handsome?

"Taxi girl!!"

"I have a name not taxi girl!!"

"Fine! Taeyeon-sshi?"

"Yes?" they are not looking at each other's eyes.

"Why are you blushing?" when Taeyeon heard those question she froze and blushed redder than ever.

"Eeehh....i just remembered someone" she lied. "But it wasn't you, duh?! don't expect something!!"

"Hell yah, i'm not expecting something. Just wondering why.

Author's POV:

After that, an awkward silence ruled for a couple of minutes. Until, Taeyeon broke it and talked.

"Jaejoong sshi..."

"wAE?"

"i'M...i'M SORRY!!" she said then lowered her head.

"For what?...for plagiarizing my order?? you're already forgiven."

"Neh...no it wasn't for that. It's for, being the f reason why you don't make it through with your appa. I'm really sorry." she said softly."

He did not answer instead, he just waited for another Taeyeon's confessions.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong-sshi. You should have just let me be hit by the car. At least by that way, you'll talk to your appa and tell him you really love him. You should-"

"Come on!!" Jae cut her sentence and grabbed her hands. Taeyeon jumped cause of his sudden action.

Taeyeon's POV:

OMO!! he's holding my hands WITHOUT DISGUST!!...was this jaejoong??!!

Jaejoong's POV:

"I heard her regrets and felt guilty for blaming her for unjust reasons. I didn't know she'll do this. Well, look!! A girl apologizing to a boy? wasn't that too embarrassing??"

"Do you wan to ride the Ferris wheel?"

"Yes...the two of us??"

"Yeah..why? you don't like?"

"No..not like that...I'm just asking.'

At the Ferris wheel...

Author's POV:

tHEN THEY WENT INSIDE, jAEJOONG STILL HOLDING tAeYEON'S HANDS.

"jAEJOONG-SSHI...DO YOU ACCEPT NOW MY SORRY?"

"No not yet...cause you'll do a favor for me later."

"Eh...tell me that to me now. I promise I'll do that!!"

"Tsk..not yet taxi girl..later..But, since that where both sorry now, we can be friends!!"

"Really Jaejoong sshi?'

"Yup!! And since that we're both friends now...you can drop the formalities. Jaejoong only.'

"Well, it's really my pride and honor to have a heir friend. Don't worry, gold digger isn't my type, I'll not take advantage of you. I'll treasure you Jaejoong, promise!!"

"And it was also my pride and honor to have a scholar friend."

"Eh..how did you know?'

"Yunho, Tiffany told her."

"Ah I see..."

Then an awkward silence followed as we watched the sceneries.

Jaejoong's POV:

i JUST STARED AT HER FOR A WHILE AND NOTICED MYSELF SMILING. sHE IS REALLY CUTE AND INNOCENT, REAL AND HUMBLE. sHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL TO MY EYES. i CAN'T HELP LOOKING AT her, somehow I like her to be mine. I wonder how she looks like with glasses off, maybe, cuter!!

TaEyeon's POV:

I'm glad me and Jaejoong are now friends, at last. Although i felt really embarrassed when I apologized, to him, at least I tried. And fortunately it succeed. I don't want to look at him, cause each and every time he looks at me, or even glance at me, I blushes. Kyaa...Tiff was right, he was one og God's perfect creations!! No wonder I may have a crush on him.

Author's POV:

aFTER THE RIDE, THEY NOW Proceed to the Space shuttle. The most horrible ride in the Lotte World. Well, it's Yunho's idea cause he knows Jaejoong was afraid of those kind of rides.

"Tiffany, I'm glad our two friends are friends also in their own way.'

"Yeah me too, well it's somehow miracle like!1 I thought this will never happen"

Yeah, so can we enjoy this day now? Let's now ride this space shuttle. Love it!!

"Kyaa..sounds scary!'

"Don't worry, I'm here, I'll protect you. Just trust your awesome oppa."

Then the four entered the ride. And the ride began moving, and Jaejoong bagan sweating and shaking

Jaejoong's POV:

cRAPP!!!! Why did I said yes?? I hate this ride, I'm going to die now in no time. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!1 Somebody help please!!!

Taeyeon's POV:

Yes I love it!!! Now let's get the party started!! bUt wait...why was Jaejoong shaking and freaking sweating? He seems to be so scared.

"Jaejoong...are you scared??" 

"Huh??!...Me...??! I'm not!!" he replied nervously.

"Are you sure?" she teased.

"Yeah...why would I??" he denied.

"Really??"

"Yah..taxi girl you're starting another fight!!"

"Ooooppppss, mianhae!!"

Then it now moved, slower, slow, moderate, fast...

"Jaejoong when you see the camera say 'cheese!1' she yelled on him.

"wHEN THEY SAW THE CAMERA...

"cHEESE!!" tAEYEON EXCLAIMED BUT...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'" instead of saying cheese, Jaejoong yelled like forever.

After the ride...

"yUNHO OPPA, kindly accompany me to the bench. I feel a little bit dizzy." Tiffany said softly.

"Hyung, see you later in the parking lot!1"

"O...okay..." Jaejoong replied weakly.

Jaejoong's POV:

tHE RIDE WAS NOW OVER BUT I think my soul was left there. Kyaa.....that ride was really terrible!! I feel like my stomach turned upside down. And most of all, I feel like vomiting. NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! i CAN'T BE. that’s TOO Embarrassing for a boy!!

"Uo..' i held my mouth.

"Jaejoong are you okay?'

"Yeah uo... "Kyaa it's now on my esophagus!!

"Hey are you going to vomit? Come let's go to the cr" But I can't help it anymore so I hugged her and hell yah..

"uuuuoooooo...oooo...ooooo hhhh!!" the whole crowd shaped their mouth as 'O'

"JJAEEEEJJJJJJJJOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed 'super' lud thet anyone can hear even Yunho and Tiffany who was currently at the parking lot.

"Oppa was that Taeyeon unnie?" Tiff wondered and looked back to the amusement park.

“Yeah ...maybe..”

"Waeyo?"

"Maybe she and jaejoong hyung quarreled again,  but you know..the sweet one!!"

"In hope so..."

At the cr...

Taeyeon's POV:

I accompanied him at the  boy's cr and afterwards I went to girl's cr to wash the stain Jae left in my dress. I will kill him!! You proved to me that you're really disgusting!! Curse you!! IWWW!!!!!!!!!. You're the very first one to do this crazy thing to me. Be dead soon!!

Jaejoong's APOV:

"hEY DUDE!!" yOU'RE THE MAN WHO VOMITTED IN THE NERD GIRL RIGHT?? A BOY IN MY AGE ASKED.

"Yah..it isn't your business anymore!!"

"If I was her I'll break up with you"

"Excuse me we are not a couple..fyi!!"

"Then I'll just not fall for you."

"What do you mean??" Jae furrowed.

You liked her. I can see it when you look at her.

"Nonsense!!"

"In no time you'll see it, in no time"

At the Lotte World Canteen...

Author's POV:

After washing and relaxing, the two met at the amusement park's canteen. Taeyeon was sitting there alone at the back thinking for some punishment for Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong!!" Taeyeon called Jaejoong seriously.

"Eehh..Taeyeon!! I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to, I didn't control sorry!!" Jae lowered his head.

"No you were not!! Didn't you know I lived like hell when you vomited. And for God's sake on me!!"

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to Promise!!"

"You deserve a punish ment...and that is this!!1" Then Taeyeon kicked Jaejoong in his man's part again. Harder that the first one, greater than the second oen, and worse that tne third one.

"OOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eRRRRR...Im Taeyeon!!! Are you trying to kill me in pain??"

"Yes probably!!" Should someone be killed in happiness?? Ofcourse pain will always be there. Don't act too stupid!! Taeyeon yelled then left him.

"Hey Taeyeon!! Wait for me!!" Jaejoong called like forever but Taeyeon didn't look back.

Jaejoong's POV:

kYAA...WHAT AM i GONNA DO NOW? Taeyeon must be really angry. How will I make her smile again?? Aigoo...life es

Then I found Taeyeon sitting in the bench in front of the Ferris wheel.

"Taeyeon!!" I called.

"Im tAEYEON!" SHE DID NOT respond again.

"Taxi girl!!"

"What??!!"

"I just..want to say sorry for a millionth time. Please, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that, please forgive me."

"Okay I understand. But I won't accept you sorry unless you accept my sorry first withour any consequences."

"for what?!"

"for your father's death!!"

"okay you're forgiven. So am I forgiven back?"

"Not yet!!' Unless you treat me ice cream. Lrage please!!"

"Tsk..that easy?? Come!!"

Then I bought two ice creams, one for me and one for her. We decided to eat outside the Lotte World and proceed to Everland Amusement park. We sat down near the river quietly.

"Jaejoong!!" Thank you for the ice cream!!”

"It's no problem as long as it's you.

Then an awkward silence followed. Until...

"Taeyeon!!"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't you want to take off your glasses?"

"No never...unless I'm going to bed,."

"Waeyo?"

"Cause I'll not be able to see clearly.'

"Ohw...so that means you're truly blurred vision."

"Yeah..exactly!!"

So...if you will not remove it yourself, I'll remove it for you.

"Taxi girl!!"

"What again?? you're a great disturbance to my ice cream eating!!"

"I just want you to look at me!1"

"Hmmm!! Satisfied much?"

Taeyeons' POV:

The next thing was in slow motion. Jaejoong ..the ever disgusting take...take off my glasses!! For God's skae he was the first one to do that. This is so...crapp!!!

Then in surprised, I slapped him slightly.

"aAAAHHH" HE YELLED.

 

"i'M..i'M SORRY. I was shocked...now give me my galsses!!"

Taeyeoen commanded but Jejoong just ignored her and ran so he ran iver.

"Jaejoong!! I'm serious give it back to me!!"

"Mehrong!! I'll not give this to you anymore!!"

Jaejoong ran as fast as he could until he reached the river bank. When I was only meters away from him, he....he...slid on the flowing river.

"Oh gosh Jaejoong!!!!"

"Help! Help, help, please help!!!"

he screamed.

After a couple of minutes, Jae was saved and we laid down the grass, wet and exhausted.

"Jae where's my spectacles?"

"What spectacles??"

"Don't what what me here! Don’t tell me you lost it!!"

"Oh crap yeah..where was it??!"

he wondered then and there he found it still in the river.

"Neh..Taeyeon I'm sorry!!

"Aaahh!! Jae you're so rude!1 I hate you!! Forget about the friendship and forget about the sorry. You're too much!! Taeyeon cried and she left immediately.

At his house...

Jaejoong's POV:

What am I going to do now?? She's mad again. But wae?? That was just s simple stupid antique glasses. I can buy her tons of another glasses, much better than the nerdy one.