So I'm the F Reason?! Then fine!!

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

Taeyeon's POV:

Curse that Kim Jaejoong!! Why does he need to ruin for the third time my ruined day?! I'm glad app's condition wa now okay but meeting him was so disgusting. I want ot kill him. First, he tried to get me out of the car I'm riding in, second he said I'm a theft and low breed, and third, he said that I'm the F reason why he doesn't make it through with his appa's last minutes in earth. When he said those things, I felt thousands of knfe stabbed my heart. No man ever said those most regretful things to me before. And for God's sake, it only happened for one day. He's so gentledog and ever harsh. 

Then suddenly tears escaped from my eyes.  His painful words kept running on my mind. ^* you're the F reason, you're the F reason, you're the F reason!!!!*^

Well, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. If I'm the F reason then FINE!!! I can bear with that regret as long as I breath. If you're counting me back the heroine act you did in the road, the you must not save me instead. I wish you just let me be hit by the careless car so that I'll not blame myself like this? KIM JAJEJOONG I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU HOPE TO DIE!!!!

Jae's POV:

Kyaa....I wanna bang myself now on the wall! I wanna disappear and do the real suicide in my fantasy world. In billions of humans here on earth, why do these things need to happen to me? Answer me!! WHY?!! Am i really that mean? Have I forgot something in my prayer? Is there something wrong woht the food I cooked? why? why? why?!!!! CURSE YOU TAEYEON!!! 

Tiffany's POV:

I saw the way Jaejoong oppa grabbed unnie's wrist and the ay he dragged her outside. Tht's the first time I ever so himvery angry. He must be really angry...but why to my unnie?!

I went home to checked if unnie wa okay. I knocked on her door but no one answered instead I noticed that it wasn't lock. I decided to go inside and there I was my bff crying like forever.

"Unnie what happened?!! What did Kim Jaejoong oppa did to you?" I ran over her.

"Tiffany!!!" she said to me crying.

"Tell me unnie what happened?! Dod he hurt you?"

"No..but...but...but..." there she broke into the freakiest part of her sadness.

"unnie...but what?"

"He said i'm the F reason why he haven't had the chance to talk to his appa in it's last minutes"

"He said that??"

"Yes..and he even told me I'm a theft and low breed in thw supermarket. Tiff he blames everything on me!!! I wanna kill myself now. I'M SO STUPID!!"

"No unnie you're not. You're the best unnie ever existed here on earth. Stop crying I'll talk to him later"

"Tiff i HATE HIM!! I do rally hate him!!! And I don't want ot see him again!!" she cried again

"Ssshhh..unnie stop crying...he's not like that...maybe he's just puzzled in the sudden changes in his life. Bu t I'l assure you he's kind."

"Eww....in which part??!"

"Tsk..unnie so silly!! Don'cha worry tomorrow you'l see!!" she smirked.

"Tomorrow?!" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Nah...just don't mind me"

Out of your knowledge unnie, while we're talking, I'm making a paln here in my precious ever good head on how to make you to accept and as well as frogive each other. Well, simce both of you are my friends and Yunho's friends, i think he has the right to know what's happening on you. I'll include him to my fabulous plan :P