1st Move- Use the Kinight

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author' POV:

This day was another day, but not as normal as before because the helper's brigade will start their first move today, using their knight. They were now truly determined to checkmate Suhee and stabbed her heart two times harder than what she did to Yunho.

"Good morning Ahjuma. Is Yunho still here?" Jae asked. He decided to go to Yunho' s mansion to pick him up for School.

"Yes young master, he's in the music room"

"Kamsahamnida!!"

He went ot the music room and found Yunho, looking in the huge mirror there, fixing his hair.

"Joheun achim!!"

"Nothing's good in the morning"

"Come on hyung!! Don't be too rude. I'm here to pick you up for school and be with you. So please don't push me away."

"I have my own feet. I can go there by myself. No need for you."

"Ohw really?? Eh..how about someone to talk to..?? I know you're still depressed and heart broken."

"Yeah much better."

"Good..so you're fixing your hair for whom? You're already handsome no need to do it I think...But anyways I'm still more than  you." he winked.

"So..what do you wan to talk about??"

"Let's first get out of here and make our way to school."

"Better.."

Along the Way...

Yunho's POV:

We then started to walk and Jae started the conversation.

"So..how are you doing now?"

"Fine, but not as happy as before."

"I guess so. But then you can be as happy as before or even happier than before when you just let someone enter and heal your broken heart" he said with full  emotion.

"I don't get you"

"Tiffany, our dearest girl friend. She's your former crush, your true love before." But when That Suhee the user entered your love life, she stole you away. But Tiff's feelings never faded, until now. Even if you hurt her badly, she still lves you. So give her a chance.

"But Suhee took my heart and doesn't return it yet' Yunho answered, he was tear-eyed.

"You're wrong Yunho, she returned it already, she returned it with an aching hole, that only true lve can heal"

"I don't believe it hyung-"

He cut his sentence when Tiffany suddenly came out our way.

Jaejoong turned around.

"Oppa!!" it was Tiffany!!!

Who's with you?" she asked then I turned and WE both froze while Jaejoong smirked.

"Ohw..Tiffany sweetie!! Joheun Achim!!"

"Eh...good morning!!! I'll go now" but he held her hands and...

"No you're going to school right? Then come  with us!!" Jaejoong insist.

"No I can't.. I-" she looked at Yunho.

"It's okay to us Tiff. Right Yunho??" Jae smiled. 

He didn't answer and just continued walking.

Tiffany's POV:

Kyaa....this is really a crap!! Why did unnie told me to go with Jaejoong oppa in school?? Did she know YUnho is here also?

Aigooo..I'll kill her!!

 We kept on walking until we saw Taeyeon unnie.

"Jaejoong!!" she has a plastered smile on her blooming face. Suddenly, Jaejoong ran over her and held her waist. Then they started talking about something.

"I'm glad you came in time." Jaejoong whispered to unnie.

"Of course I did. So, how's the plan doing?"

"Going better cutie!!" he winked and she blushed.

"Oppa!!" she exclaimed shyly.

"Why?? you're really cute!! And in n time you'll evolve to gorgeousness!!" he said seductively.

"Whatever!!' she rolled her eyes.

Taeyeon's POV:

"Tiff sweetie, Yunho oppa, me and Jae will stop here in my house. We still have something to do, very important. You can go first it's okay. Have peace!!!" she smiled.

"Unnie!!"

"Hyung!!

They said at the same time then looked away.

"Bye hyung!!" Jae exclaimed.

Yunho's POV:

These two lovey dovey couple, they may had set us up. Aigoooo.. but there's a place in my heart that rjoices. Somehow, I want her to replace Suhee, somehow I wan t her to be mine. Aisshh..mICKEY yUNHO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??

While we're walking...

"Tiff...I just wan to say sorry for my untoward actions yesterday. I'm just drank."

"It's okay now. But just one question, is it true that people spill out the truth and their top secrets when they are drank??"

"Yeah..maybe..wae?"

"So you still love Suhee?"

"Yes. It's not easy to forget the relationship we shared. It was awesome but we lost it. It's not poossible for me, not to care. But now we're standing in the pain but nothing's ever going to change until she here, my dear. The seven things I hate about her, the 7 things I hate about her..oh her.....She's vain, her games, she's insecure, she love me , she like him. She make me laugh, she make me cry, I don't know which side to buy. And the seventh thing, I hate the most that she do...she make me, she make m love her!!!"

"So..that means you truly love her...but you're so sorry. She didn't feel the same way too.."

"Yeah I knew..that's why I'm moving on now."

"Really?! So the man who CAN be move huh?!"

"Yeah probably.."

when suddenly...

"Oh...a sweet hot chick!! Lucky!!" a man of 35 in age smirked.

"And so y!!" his companion said.

"Stupids!! Stop fantasizing her!!" I yelled on them.

"Why??!!! And who the hell are you? A superhero?? An intimate lover? Wow cool!! I've seen this in movies!!"

"It isn't your business !!"

"Well it isn't our. But she..-" they pointed Tiffany seductively.

"She's ours!!"

"Oppa!!" I can feel it she's so scared.

"Don't worry Tiff. I'll not let them touch you or even lay fingers on you. I am-"

suddenly...

"Help!!! Someone please help!! Help me!" a girl screamed. And in my surprise it was...Suhee!!

"Oppa it's Suhee!!"

"Yeah!!! Let's help her!!"

"Op..op...op..op...where are the rats going? running from cats? no! no! no! no!!!"

"Please...let us pass!!!" she begged.

"Not until you come with us hot chick!!" he winked that gave her goose bumps.

"Oppa!!" she held my arms tightly.

"OOPPPPAAA!!!" WHILE sUHEE SCREAMED AGAIN. What am I going to do? Suhee's in danger and Tiffany was also in danger? I can't save them at once? Who will I help first? My flirt girlfriend or My best friend? God....help me!!

Until Suhee's eyes and mine met. I can see regret, sorrow, and most of all fear in it. I can still feel the love in  me. I've now decided. I need to save Suhee first, she's still my girlfriend anyways. 

Then I left Tiffany and ran over to Suhee. Everything was in slow motion. I saw knives stabbed Tiffa's heart as I ran over for Suhee. I can't explain but a tear fell frm my eyes. 

"Oppa!!" I fight all those men who surrounded Suhee and hugged her tightly.

"Oppa thanks!!! Let's go now before this bastards wake up!!'

"But Tiff-" I looked back at Tiff who was currently being brought by those stupid in the abondoned commercial building.

"Just let faith save her!! Let's go now!!"

"I can't!!" I broke from her hands.

"No!! Once you go to her we're officially over!!" she warned.

"Then cut it off!! Remember? We're already over!! No need to remind me of that. I just became a concerned citizen that’s why I saved you !!" Then I went back to Tiffany.

"Oppa!!"

"Stop calling me oppa !!"

"Stay away your dirty paws off of her!!" I yelled to the rapists and give them super hard pucnhes. Then I attended Tiff  who was really scared back there.

I hugged her and...

"Tiff's it's alright! I didn't left you. I'm sorry okay?"

"Yeah.." then she faint cause of too much fear.

Taeyeons' POV:

We were in my house sneaking on them. 

"oPPA..I thpough Yunho will just abandon our sweetie. Aigoo..it makes me giggle! So sweet!!!"

"Yah..I also did that to you!! but you never told me I'm sweet!!"

"Yunho was in a multi tasking!! He's awesome!!"

"Hey I'm awesome too!!" he did an aegyo face.

"Old charms won't effect!!! Mehrong..."

"Eeehh!!" he glared.

"Hehehehhe....just joking!! Of course my oppa is awesome!! Hay...so mission succeed?

"Hmmm...But Suhee, did we became that rude to her? She seemed really hurt"

"Yeah...but that's what she deserves. She's the real best !"

"But she's still kind she cooperated in our plan."

"wELL..LET'S JUST THNAK GOD FOR THAT. Let's go now to school. We're almost 10 minutes late."

"Okay!! But I just hope Tiff was alright.