Danger Strikes...

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

Taeyeon's POV:

He's really an idiot!! I really really hate him!! he ...

Then I left him and made my way back to our house. Along the way was quiet and scary. No one was there except for me who was alone walking. Then I found a group of teenage boys drinking. They seem to be addicted and high. Until...

"Hey nerdy chick!!" one said

"But still curvy and hell yah, y!!" the other said evily.

"So, do you want to come with us and reach heaven?" they offered.

"No!! Thanks for the offer but I have to go."

I was about to leave when they blocked my way.

"Hey! Let me pass"

"No..not untol we go back from heaven."

Then they started touching me.

"Come with us..we bet you'll enjoy this."

"No! Plese no!!"

The last thing I remembered was that I was punched in the stomach that made me faint.

When I opened my eyes, I saw myself half . Only wearing sando and shorts.

"Oh God!!" Then I found the guys sleeping when suddenly the other one had awaken.

"Ohw...nerdy chick you're awke!!"

"Ready to reach heaven now?"

"Did you me?"

"Not yet girl..now only"

"Aahhhh!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! pLEASE HELP ME! pLEASE!!"

"sSSSSHHHH...NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU"

Jaejoong's POV:

wE FOUGHT GAIN. wELL, IT WaS REALLY  MIRACLE WHEN WE aRE NOT QUARELLING OR FIGTHING. Then...

^* Phone Call:*^

Me: Yeobyoseyo?

???: Is this Kim Jaejoong?

???Yes...my I know who's I'm talking to?

???:iT'S tAEYEON'S father, Mr. Im.

Me: Oh..Mr. Im, wae?

Mr. Im: Taeyeon wasn't here yet and it's now pass 11 pm. Tiffany told me that she was with you along the way back home. So, Is she with you?

Me: No ahm....we actually fought, so we gone separate ways.

"Mr. Im: So where can she be bow?

Me: I just do not know sir.

Mr. Im: Can you look and find her. Well, Yes, maybe sometimes my sweetie is stubborn and silly. But I can't let something bad happen to her.

Me: I will...I will..sir

Kyaaa...Im Taeyeon where are you? are you okay or something stupid happen to you? Then I decided to go back her way home. I looked for her signs, but even her shadow wasn't there. Then I walked a few more meters and heard yells and screams.

"Help! Hlep! Help! Help!!! Please someone help me!!" it's a girl's voice.

"Ssshh..no one will her you"

"HELP PLEASE HELP!!"

i SERCHED WHERE THE NOISE WAS COming from and found out it was in the abondoned commercial building.

"HELP ME!!"

Was it Teyeon??! No please God don't!!

"Come on nerdy chick! Don't be frid!1 We'll go to heaven wasn't that exciting??"

"No please!!" she cried.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAEJOONG OPPA!!!"

Oh my God it's relly Taeyeon. what are you going to do to her??!! I immediately went inside and find their room. The door was locked so I entered it desperately by kicking it hardly.

"Oppa!" she cried.

"Oh my God Teyeon!" I found her only wearing sando nd shorts, it was ripped.

"WHo are you? HER SUPERMAN?"

"yES PROBBLY!! Don't you know she's taken?? Now stay away from her!!"

"Why in hell we'll do that? Are we insane??"

"No not yet but you're 100 % jerks!! "

Taeyeon's POV:

tHKNS TO gOD jAEJOONG CAME. tHEN HE STRTED FIGHTING THE IDIOTS. oH MY GODSH!! he had now bruises and wounds, 1 versus 7, that's too unfair!! But God was really great and he still allowed Jaejoong to win. We got out there  afterwrds super exhausted.

Jaejoong's POV:

"wHAT THE HELL tAEYEON?? WHAT DID YOU DO?" i YELLED ON HER.

"i'm sorry I didn't men to. Now if you're going to blame me again about you're heroic deed, I'll now leave, you should have not do that instead. Thank you!!"

"Hey hey hey hey wait! Do you really want to get ? You're half wearing ripped clothes."

"Eeh.."

"Come here!!" I took off my jacket and wore it to her. This girl, so stupid!!

At his Condominium...

Author's POV:

It was too late and Jejoong can't bring Taeyeon home nymore. So he decided to just stay in his condominium.

"Jae..whe're's your first aid kit?"

"In the cr."

"Wait for  while and I'll cure your wounds and bruises."

After  couple of seconds...

"Jae is it really painful??"

"It's not so much now. Seeing an angel curing my wounds, I felt like  bit of heaven"

"Eh..pabo!! By the by the way, thakns a  lot Jaejoong!! If it wasn't you I may hvae been rpe now.

"Don't worry anymore, as long as your oppa's here nothng bad will happen to you."

"Oppa?"

"Yes oppa! You called me that honorific when you were about to be " she blushed,.

"Why do you always need to be  tomatoe??" she teased.

"Ehh..."

"Hehehehe..you're ever cute!!"

Taeyeon's POV:

after curing his wound, he's about to leave but I hugged him from behind and said...

"Oppa, I'm scared. Don't leave me" I cried.

"Sssshhh..Taeyeon cutie, stop crying now. Oppa will not leave you, okay?"

"thanks oppa..."

Jaejoong's POV:

I pity you Taeyeon cutie. I'm sorry, if it wasn't to my jealousy and childishness this will to happen to you, mianhe. Aigooo...each pssing day I'm with you, I keep falling on you, deeper then deeper. Oppa will never leave you, never.

Then I saw some bedtime stories in her bag and...

"Bedtime sotries?? You're really childish!!"

"Ehehehe..I just love those!!"

We laid down in the bed with my hand over her waist nd her head to my chest.

"Want me to tell you some??"

"Hmm!!" 

tHEN I started, and after a few minutes, she fell asleep. Good night cutie!! Then I pecked her forehead again.