Suhee the User

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author's POV:

jAEJOONG ANd Taeyeon were okay again now, finally!! This day was another wonderful day for them to share together, happily and peacefully.

"Oppa, why you're always staying on the roof top?"

"hmm..cause it's peaceful and refreshing there"

"Ah..during th recess cn you come with me in the back of the school. It was also peaceful there and have lots of fresh air to breathe in. I cooked recess for you, so you should et them ll. Don'cha worry you'll enjoy it!!"

"Sounds good!! So...I'll just pick you up here later. Study well huh?! Stop thinking on me!!" he smirked.

"Neh...I'm not thinking of you!!" I glared and he just pinched my nose.

Recess Time...

Taeyeon's POV:

Where's Jaejoong oppa? He said he'll pick me up here?? but why wasn't he still here?? Aigooo...don't tell me he played on me?!! Aissh...I'll kill him!!!

Then afterwards I heard a girl talking, to her phone. She was so happy and giggling all the time. When I found out who she is, it was Choi Suhee!!! One of the queenkas in Seoul High, Tiffany's number one rival in Yunho oppa's heart!!! Wait, who is she talking to? Yunho oppa? But he's with Tiffany now...

Then I decided to sneak on her cause their conversation seems confidential.. and I love those.. :P

Until I bumped with..Jaejoong!!

"Op-" But he immediately cut my sentence by covering my mouth with his hand.

"Sssshhh..just listen. I know you're sneaking too!!"

Then we listened to their talk and...

"Huh?? I'm just using that stupid Mickey Yunho. After I get all I wanted, I'll just leave him like a poor toy." she smirked.

"Ohw...that heir, Kim Jaejoong. Yeah I had a crush on him-" my blood automatically boiled. Flirt!!!

"Yeah.. that's for sure. Afterwards, I'll trash him like Yunho. Yes!!! I will do that to the whole dbsk members and even to all kingkas here!! They will all fall heads over heels to me."

"So..gotta go now!! Yeah..you're 1000% right!!! I'm the best queenka user." then she left with a plastered smile on her evil face. You !!!

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"NO!!! Don't you see she's stupid? She's a super ever flirt!! She's just playing with my Yunho."

"Ohw that's bad.. anyways, we should tell it to him right now!!"

"Yeah...he must know this!!!"

At swimming class...

"Yunho!!!"

"Oh..Jaejoong hyung wae?"

"Are you sure Suhee truly loves you?"

"Huh?!! What kind of question is that? Of course yes!!!"

"Really Yes you may hate me for saying this But this is the truth. And the truth hurts more than you expected. I heard her talking to someone on her phone. Me and Taeyeon found out she's a freak ty stupid player. She's juts toying you around!!!"

"I can't get you."

"Yunho you must leave her before it was too late!!"

"No!!! I love her and she love me back. She can't do that!!!"

"Yes she can do that and now she's even doing that!!!"

"No she did not!!"

"Yes she did!! Look!! Each and every time you're going out for a date what she’s doing? You'll eat in a five star hotel that will get half of your allowance, buy her a louie vitton bag, shop all she wants. Now tell me she isn't a player!!!"

"She isn't!!! I told you she can't do that!! You’re lying!!"

"Yunho listen to me!! I'm not lying and I'm saying the truth!!"

"No!!! This conversation is super nonsense!!" then he left.

Yunho's POV:

What the hell was hyung's problem? Why is he saying those accusations to my Suhee? Well, yes!! Suhee may love expensive things but I know she's not playing with me.

But what if it's true? No!!  It can't be, please don't!!!