Tiffany's Hidden Crush

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

Tiffany’s POV:

Uhmm…where could be uncle’s room here. I  went to the information desk and asked.

“Ma’m it’s room 403”

“Gomawo!”

At room 403:

Author’s POV:

The door opened and there came Tiffany. She was holding a buch of fruits and a box of biscuits.

“Unnie, uncle, untie, Good afternoon!!” she bowed 90 degress.

“Ohw…little Tiffany.. you’re so sweet. Kamsahamnida!!” Mrs. Im said smiling.

“Neh..untie, it’s no problem. Uhm…how was your feeling now uncle?”

“I’m feeling good now sweetie. Thanks for the visit.”

“Neh..ythanks to God. You scared us a lot. By the way, unnie, I already gave you exfcue letter to your adviser-”

“Was she angry? I haven’t taken the qualifying exam for English Quiz Bee. I broke her expectation.”

“Unnie don’t worry. She understand you situation. In fact, she’s willing to give you a special re-take. She’s kind I can sense it.”

“Hay..I’m lucky to her. Anyways, thanks for your concern friend!!1”

“It’s my responsibility unnie. No need for thanks.”

At the Hospital Canteen…

Yunho’s POV:

I saw a familiar girl figure here in the cantee. It seems that she’s one of my friends. Busy finding for someone, I accidentally bumped to someone. And it was Tiffany. The ice cream she’s holding dropped on the floor.

“Ohw…my ice cream!!! Kyaa…how careless you are to do this to my favorite mango ice cream??!! You even ruined my dress!!” she bent down and hoiped her ice cream in cup was okay. When she raised her head she was startled.

“Yunho?!!”

“It’s you…Hwang Tiffany..right??! I’m…I’m sorry for the ice cream. I will just buy you another one’

“No..no..no need!! Ahmm…it’s okay to me. Hehhehehehe” But deep inside her were yellings of frustrations.

“Are you sure? I can-”

“Yeah..I’m pretty sure” she changed her mind cause she want to be kind in her one and only crush. Unfortunately, he already have a girlfriend, Choi Suhee. L

“Okay if that’s what you want. Well, let me just treat you in lunch” he held her arm and find a seat.

Tiffany’s POV:

Omg BUTTERFLIES ALL OVER MY BODY. This was a dream come true. My bigtime crush was holding my hand, the hand I ever reserve for him and now it’s happening!! Gosh I want to stay like this forever!! I will glue my eyes on him.

“Tiff, what food do you prefer?” Yunho asked giving her the menu.

“Tiff?”

“Hello Tiffany!!” Yunho repeated waving his hands in front of Tiffany’s face.

“Huh? What did you say? My phone rang?”

“No….you’re so cute!!!” Yunho pinched her cheeks.

“You’re not paying attention huh? I said what food do you prefer and not your phone rang. Since when was food connected to food?”

"Eeh...mianhae" she bowed slightly.

"No problem...s what fo you like?"

Then we continued talking and then afterwards eating. Every minute, I'm wishing that this moment will last for a lifetime. His sweet voice, his loveable, eyes, his passionate attitude and soft hands, it feels like a bit of heaven. Yunho, how I wish you feel the same way to me. But...tsk!! What am I dreaming?! You're already taken. :(