Supermarket Incident

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

Yunho's POV:

She's so cute and innocent. I somehow saw Suhee on her. Suhhe was also innocent and most of all, kind. I don't know but I like to dtop the time from running and the world from spinning. I can't explain but I want to stay like this forever.

"Tifany, before I forgot, Why you're here in the hospital?"

"Ah...I haven't told you yet. Taeyeon unnie's appa was here because of cardiac arrest. After class, I decided to visit them here.But he's okay now.  How about you?"

"Uhmm..the same qay as you. I need to visit Jaejoong's appa here. Unfortunately, uncle died."

"Jaejoong? Ah...you're bff right? I'm so sorry to hear that. Well, just send my condolence to him."

He smiled and replied,"No need, you can say your condolence to him directly. Come, let's visit him in the church where the funeral was being held."

At the supermarket...

Taeyeon's POV:

What tok Tiffany long? She said she'll just bought some ice cream but was that ice cream so big that made her not here yet? Aish...I'm super hungry now!! I swear when she cme back I'll eat her as fast as I could. Nevertheless, I'm super unlucky as well. I want to buy some food but I forgot my wallet. Aigoo...curse that Hwang Tiffany!!

Author's POV:

Thefts are everywhere, in or out the malls and supermarkets. And this they will surely not be so god for thier por victims. The thefts then started getting a females wallet unknowingly. While not far from them, another theft was taking some chances to the no other that Kim Jaejoong, the Kim heir who's currently busy in buying fod for his father's funeral. Then he noticed a hand in his pocket getting his wallet. But it was too late. the theft was so fast and in just one blink, he ranaway.

"You theft bring me back my wallet!!" Jaejong yelled while running over the theft.

"Guard, get that theft!!"

"Sh*t!! Why on earth must these things happen to me?!" he murmured.

Meters away from him, the theft kept on running.

"Hyung!" the theft who stole Jaejoon's wallet called his companion.

"Hyung what happened? Did you got it?"

"Yes but I'm super sure we're in trouble now. The guards saw me. Let's just pass this dirt to someone else." They continued to run until they bumped to Taeyeon and unknowingly, the thefts put Jae's wallet on Taeyeon's bag making her the suspect.

"OUCHH!! Why are boys such in a hurry today? Hello!! You didn't even bother to say sorry!!" she yelled to the running guys who bumped her but they just ignored her.

^*Attention to everyone. Thefts are invading the supermarket. So everyone was warned to please keep an eye on your valuables. Ecen the Kim heir, Kim Jaejoong lost hos wallet containing 30 000 won and 4 credit cards. Now all the customers will undergo inspection.

Taeyeon's POV:

Kyaa...I can pass that easile. I'm not the theft..duh?! No need for inspection it's just a waste of my time.

"Ma'm may I check your bag?"

"Yeah sure!! Here..."

Afetr a few seconds...

"Hnds up!! You are under arrest!!" the guard pointed his gun to Taeyeon. Now all attentions are with them.

"Sir Jaejong, was this your wallet?" 

"Yes this is mine!! And how dare you to-" Jae was shocked on who's the guard was arresting.

"YOU?! Taxi girl???"

"What the hell?! Don't call me taxi girl I have my own precious name. And will you please erase all your dirty thoughts. I am not a theft. I can't do that!!!"

"But why was his wallet in your bag?" the guard intervened.

"cause...cause...cause...I don't know!! But that wasn't the point here, I am not a theft. So, may you please let me pass now. My time was really waisted by this false inspection result." she yelled.

"No you will surely be put in jail. What else wil I expect from your kind, low breed!" Jae glared at her and took a step but...

"UHMM!!' Taeyeon kicked him to the part 'where it really hurts'. The whole supermarket population's mouth was in "0". Jaejong moaned in pain.

"OOUUCHHH!!!! What's the mater with you freak! Are you trying to kil me?"

"Yes probably cause you're so unjust. Now command your guards to let me pass now or else I'll kick you again mucj harder than before. NOW!!!"

"Fine fine fine!! Let her go."

"GOOD!! Now listen to me MR. HEIR, once and for all, I'll repeat, I AM NOT A THEFT!! Got it??!!"

"Yeah kiddo she's telling the truth. I saw the whole story. The theft bumped to her and put your stole allet ot her bag just to make us believe she's the wallet. They're running out of plant that's why they did that." an old man explained the whole thing.

"See?! You can call me a freak nerd but never a theft. Now this is your punishment for calling me low breed" again Taeyeon kicked Jaejoong in 'it'.

"Kyaa....you freak girl...you'll pay for this!!"