I'll go Wherever You Will Go

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Tomorrow Morning...

Taeyeon's POV:

I woke up and felt a heavy weight near my thigh.  I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong hugging me!!

"Jaejoong what the hell??!!" I yelled on him but he didn't woke up.

"Jaejoong, Jaejoong, Jaejoong!!!"

"Uhm...??" he whined.

"Get off me!!"

"I don't like!1" instead he hugged me tighter. I have no choice but to wake him up badly. And so I pinched him in his thigh super bad.

"OOOUUUUCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! kYAA...TAXI GIRL WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!"

"You!!1 What is your problem?? Why did you end up hugging me??!And for God's sake in the bed??"

"Hey I didn't do anything mean to you. Erase your dirty thoughts there. I'm sorry if I feel asleep here. I'm sorry I didn’t mean to."

"So why did were you hugging me??"

"I...I...though you were a pillow. You are so soft and fat, that's why."

Did he just say I'm fat??!! Curse you!!

"So I'm fat?? Fine!! I'll go now!!! Thanks for last night." with just one blink I left.

"Hey Taeyeon!! Taeyeon!!" he called like forever but she didn't look back or even stop.

Jaejoong's POV:

wHAT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN?!

At school...

Where is Taeyeon?? I need to find her. I need to explain to her that it was just a misunderstanding. That I didn't mean to say she's fat. I said that cause she's soft to touch and not literally fat. Then I thought of a plan. I went in her room and...

"May I please talk to Taeyeon??" I asked smiling.

"Wow is this a nightmare?? You're Kim Jaejoong the heir and the leader of Dong bAN Shin Ki right?? And then you're just looking for a freak nerd?" Yoona said.

"Just tell me where she is. I just need to explain something to her."

"And you can tell those to me. Don'cha worry I'll keep my mouth shut."

"But I really need to-'

"And what's the heir's business here?" Taeyeon intervened.

"Oh..Taeyeon!! Can we please talk for a while??"

"You can leave now. I know what you're going to say."

"But hey look!1 It was just a misunderstanding. Can we be-"

"Leave now!! Get lost!"

"Hey please listen to me!!!"

"I don't need you anymore!! Got it??!!"

Then he left, very awful.

Taeyeon...can we be friends again?? As I went back to the classroom, I saw friendships that reminds me of  Taeyeon. Holding hands, eating, laughing, everything!! I miss her...Taeyeon please come back!!

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Did I become that rude?? Well, that's what he desrves for telling I'm fat!! But wait, I miss him!!! I really miss him...Can you come back to me now??! Aissshhh!!!

At lunch break...

I went to the back of the school, there were no annoying chattering there and evil laughter, I'm far from humiliation. Near was a big sound speaker. I sat down there peacefully until someone spoke...

"Good morning everyone!! It's me the hottie Kim Jaejoong!!" he said in a y husky voice.

Jaejoong?! Then I heard all the girls giggling.

"I will just explain something important. Im Taeyeon!!"

 I was shocked. What the heck is he trying to do??!!

"Stop. Look. And Listen!! I just want to say sorry. It was a big misunderstanding. Clear intentions, wrong interpretations. When I said you're fat, it's not literally that you're fat. It means that you're so soft to hug to. And also, to all the girl students here, I' sorry too. I'm single but I'm not available. Because..." everyone isn't breathing. "Im Taeyeon, I have a crush on you!!1 Can you have a crush on me back??"

When I heard his confessions, I am shocked, totally shocked. My crush.. also have a crush on me!!!! Aigoo..and fyi he's a kingka!1 KimJaejoong can we be together?? Aissh..what am I thinking...don't fall for his stupid charms.. don't forgive him he's a n idiot remember that!!

Before going back to room...

"Taeyeon!!' Jaejoong called me smiling.

 

"Wayeo??" I controlled myself not to smile.

"Am I frogiven??"

"No!!" I left!!

"Hey??! But why??.."

"I'm not so easy to get." I'm now meters away from him.

"It's okay at least now you know I like you!!" he yelled on me..Kyaa..he's so embarrassing!!

I froze, I stopped, I'm shocked for the 2nd time around.

"You froze right??! Does that mean you like me too??"

"Of course not!! You're an idiot why would I??" I told himseriously and truly left. Not knowing those words of mine badly stabbed Jae's heart.

JAEJOONG'S pov:

 Of course not you're an idiot!! Of course not you're an idiot!! Ofcourse not you're an idiot!!  Of course not you're an idiot!!You're the very first one to break my heart Im Taeyeon. How dare you to do this things to me?? I gave you all my love but you threw it in the trash you did!! Then I noticed tears falling from my eyes. 

"Aissh..!! You don't deserve this!! "I murmured.

I went up the school's roof top. There I drew our happy moments. When..

"Hyung!1" Junsu called. He's also a dbsk member, our lead dancer.

"Waeyeo??!"

"I heard your confessions to the famous nerd. wHY her?? Look!! HE just gave you heart ache.""

"I like her Junsu I like he not because of who she is or who I am, but because i love myself whenever I'm with her."

"Aigoo...since when did you became that serious to a girl?? Are you sure it'’s just crush?? How about...love??"

"I don't know...I still don't know.."

"Ah I see...but I hope someday you'll be together."

"But I'm giving up!! I'm not yet starting But I'm already busted.'

"That easy??!! Hyung you're too fast!!! Keep on going. She'll fall for you that's for sure. you're a kingka duh??! And you're surely have ways for girls."

"Kyaa...I'm not a player like you!!"

"Really??! Then how about..Suhee, Yuri, Yoona, the whole GP??"

"They wasn't my type so may you please shut your seductive mouth!!"

"Anyways, does Yunho knows Suhee have a crush on you??"\"I don't know, and I hope he'll not!!'

"So..do you want to suit that nerd now??' Junsu gave me the guitar.

"Seems..sweet!!"

At her classroom...

Taeyeon's POV:

Hours before Math class end, my second to the last subject, we got disturbed by a sweet relaxing music.

"Lift your head...baby don't be scared...of the things that could go along the way...You'll get by...-"

"It's Jaejoong oppa!!!" Yoona screamed.

Jaejoong??! Waeyeo??!!

"Hey..Mr. Kim, Why are you here huh?? That's for whom??" Ms. Nam, my adviser said.

"Ma'm , please pardon me for my great disturbance, mianhae. But I can't help but sing this song to my no other than crush..."

"oppa..it's  a yes!! I love you!! Yuri exclaimed assuming that it was her.

"Im Taeyeon!!!" he continued smiling widely.

Me??! OH my gosh!! Is he courting me?? God I feel like I'm in heaven!! After a few seconds of thinking, I looked outside the window and saw him waiting for me. Then he continued...

"Cause in world that everybody, hates a happy ending story...-' He's singing sweetly not taking his eyes off of me. Crap!!! I feel like melting in sweetness here. I want to jump here and hugged him and say..I like you too.. but err...that’s a suicidal!!!

"Am I forgiven now??"

"Not yet!! MEHRONG!!!"

"It's okay. I'll not give up on you until you forgive and fall for me. Watch your back Taeyeon, I know you like me too. Someday you'll see yourself craving for me." then he winked and left. The whole female population giggled.

"kyaaa...freak nerd!! How dare you to still my oppa away from me??!1" Yuri said angrily.

"It's not my fault, it's his. He fell to my stupid charms." I teased.

"AaAAAHHH!!1"

"oKAY CALSS settle down. We'll resume now."

Evening at her house...

Author's POV:

"gOOD evening appa!!"

"Welcome home sweetie!!" she kissed his cheeks. When suddenly...

"If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go. Way up high, or down low, I'll go wherever you will go...-"

Taeyeon's POV:

I opened the door and 'O' !!

Jaejoong was here again. Singing the song, 'I'll go wherever you'll go' with his back up dancers.

"Hi crush!!" he waved his hands happily.

"Nonsense!!" I'm about to close the door and..

"Hey wait! wait! wait!! Look...I still have something more to you." 

then his back up dancers stated to form some patterns. They have printed letters in their back. Then...

"Give for me??" I furrowed.

"Boys!!" Jae yelled on them

"Sorry, sorry hyung!!" Yunho apologized to him. i didn't know he was also there.

"Forgive me??"

"Yeah...so may you please forgive me now. Please Taeyeon??"

"No!! You can leave now. We're over!!" I finally closed the door and heard Jaejoong's companions comforting him.

I'm sorry Jae but I still like to play around.

Tomorrow morning...

I woke up this morning so early. After a few minutes, I ate my breakfast and took a bath.

"Appa...I'll go now!!"

"But it's too early..."

"Eh...I still have many things to do at school. So can I go with you along the way to school?"

"Yeah sure!! Let's go!!"

When we went out, In my surprise, I saw Jaejoong!! He's sitting near the gate, holding his sketch pad and pencil drawing something I didn't know what.

"Jaejoong!!" I said softly.

"Uhmm!! Taeyeon!! Good morning!1" he replied weakly.

"Why were you here? Did you went home already??"

"Eehh..actually I decided to stay here and wait for you. So, please forgive me now?? Please...??"

"Sweetie...I think you should talk inside. I'll go ahead first. Taeyennie...forgive him. He looks really depressed."

"Okay..appa"

"Kyaa....what do you think you're doing??!! You'll catch a cold." I scolded him.

"It's nothing to me as long as you'll forgive me. So please-"

"No!! Unless you go in, eat breakfast and take a rest."

I accompanied him inside and served him the food.

"Why are you doing this??"

"Cause I pity you"

"tHAT ONLY?? hOW ABOUT YOU LIKE ME TOO??" HE WINKED THAT MADE HEr BLUSH.

"tOMATOE!!" she teased and she just rolled her eyes.

Author's POV:

Jaejoong started eating and sharing experiences to Taeyeon.

"So.. what else happened to you last night."

"After my members left, I saw a big black dog and in my surprise it was really hungry and angry. I'm chickening out there so I climed the tree to get rid of it. That made me really scared!!"

"Ohw...you're so unlucky!! By the way...you're forgiven now!1"

"Really??! wow!!"

 he exclaimed hen hugged her.

"No problem!! as long as you'll not tease me as fat again."

"I told you it was just a misunderstanding!! How can I say to the girl I like that she's fat. he raffled her hair. "But the truth is..you're hot and y" he said seductively.

"Kyaa...your old school charms won't effect to me anymore!1"

"Sure??!! then why you're blushing?"

"Eeh...I'm not!!"

At her room...

Jaejoong's POV:

OMG she's really cute!! Kyaa....you don't have any idea how fats my heart beats now, whenever you're around or whenever I think of you.

"Can you be my girlfriend??" i said my thoughts loud, unknowingly.

"What??!"

"Huh??!"

"You said, can you be my girlfriend. Well, I'm sorry I'm still underage!!"

"OMO!! i SAID my thoughts loud?? Crap!!"

"Hehehehe...by the way.. are you sure you want to sleep here??! Well, you know it was just one fourth of your room"

"Yah...it's my crush's room still!!" he said looking all over my room.

Taeyeon's POV:

kYAA...THIS BOY..EVER....ARGGHH!! EVR HANDSOME!! Why does you need to be so perfect?? Aigoo...

I went to my appa's room and got some pillows for Jaejoong. When I went back to my room, I saw him sleeping peacefully to my bed.

Aigoo..how can someone be cute when sleeping??!

I leaned closer to him and stared to his angelic face for a second

I like you!! My heart’s been shouting on. Do you know that??! I stood up and was about to leave when suddenly...he hugged me from behind and said...

"Don't leave me unless I'm really asleep. I'm afraid to lose you, please stay."

"Okay..."

After almost 20 minutes, he fell asleep. Kyaa...I'm now 30 minutes to school!! But at least I enjoyed out ever sweet moment.

"Bye crush!!"