Forgiveness+ Acceptance = New Friendship (PART 1)

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author's POV:

Tiffany came up now with her bright flawless plan. She was really determined to make her two friends friends also. 

Tiffany's POV:

I must settle all accounts now before it's too late. I got to go now and call  Yunho to help me in my plan.

Phone Call:

Me: Yunho, Good evening!!

Yunho: Yes Tiff? in need of something??

Me: Yeah super duper really!

Yunho: What is it?

Me: Do you saw Jae oppa's anger to my friend, Taeyeon?

Yunho: Yeah...and it kept on bagging me. Did you asked her why hyung was that super angry to her.

Me: Yes and I'll just tell that to you tomorrow. For now,.........

Yunho: ........?

Me: Marry me...

Yunho: What?! Marry you?!!! Tiffany are you in drugs? what's the connection?

Me: WHAT??!! What marry you are you saying there?

Yunho: Memory gap..you say those horrible things to me seconds ago..

Me: eeh..just don't mind it. I'm reading a book now that's why. So now back to the topic. What we must do is to........

Author's POV:

Then Tifany started to tell to Yunho her plans and Yunho started to edit her not so flawless yet god plan. For about an hour they did the brainstorming. After few days of the funeral of Jaejoong's father, Yunho and Tiffany started their plan right away. Tomorrow morning, when Taeyeon and Jaejoong woke up, they read a message from Yunho and Tiffany saying:

^*meet me at  LOTTE WORLD at 10 pm sharp!!! Don’t you dare to betray me or else I'll throw our friendship to trash immediately. Arasso?! see you dare..:)*^

TaEyeon's POV:

What's up on Tiffany today?! Well, yeah I know it was weekend, Saturday. But it wasn't her habit to go on amusement parks. Yet it seems exciting. Time for fixing up...what should I wear..??hmm.....

Jaejoong's POV:

Hyung really wants to cheer me up. Well I'm so glad to have him around, he's my true friend, him and Tiffany. I may have few friends but at least I know they are for real. I don't want to be friend of anyone else cause it's been my mentality that they'll just use me for money. It's better to have fewer true friends rather than to have tons of friends who's just using you to get what they want. Aissh...this world!! So selfish...

At the Amusement Park...

Author's POV:

The two then arrived to the amusement park not knowing what ridiculous things will happen.

Taeyeon POV:

Where could be Tiffany here? It's 10 am already, I arrived in time. And please don't tell me she's the one who's late. Aishh...that girl...ever silly!!

Jaejoong's POV:

Where is Yunho? I exactly arrived in this amusement park at 10 am yet he wasn't still here. How dare him to not follow golden rules!!

Tiffany POV:

Yes praise the saints they finally arrived!! Now me and Yunho can do the first move. FYI we even asked help for the crews here just to make our plan succeed. Well speaking of Yunho, I'm so glad I'm the one who's with him right now, and not that Choi Suhee who still him away from me. Hahahahaha...cheers to this freaking weekend!!! I got a bonus dream come true. Now we'll have more time for bonding, more skin ship and once and for all, for me, more chances to steal her from that witch Suhee...So okay now enough for the stories, go back to the target. But then oh well, how can I focus when I'm with an angel sent from above...Aigoo...why does he need to be that handsome??!!

Author's POV:

Yunho noticed Tiffany was giggling back there.

Yunho's POV:

Tsk..so cute ever. She was still as innocent as before. But wait, what's for the giggling out there? Don't tell me that's because of my hotness?? Aish..yunho what the hell are you thinking??!! She doesn't have a crush on you!! Don't expect that she'll do the same thing as what the s who are freaking craving for you do. She's kind and pure, don't expect deeper than that.

"Ahem...ah..Tiffany!! Do you think our plan will succeed?"

"Uhmm...I hope so. You know what..we both love Jaejoong and Taeyeon and it hurts as to see them quarrelling like cats and dogs. So let's just focus and think that we must succeed cause this fight was for them. Clear?"

"Crystal!!"

"Hehehehehe...you still haven't forgot yet the silly way of answering the question 'clear'. That's what I love to my oppa, ever intelligent!!"

"Yes because I got all those hidden talents from you. So ready to face them now?"

"YEP!!!"

Author's POV:

The two stated their silly plan. Tiffany commanded Taeyeon to go near the Ferris wheel and Yunho also commanded Jaejoong to go in the back of near the Space shuttle.

"Unnie!!"

"Ohw Tiffany!! Why you're so late?!!..you must received a punishment for this!! You made me wait to here for 15 minutes or more...you're so silly!!"

"Eehh...mianhae unnie!! I'm really really sorry. I'm stuck in the middle of the traffic. I'm so sorry" Tiffany apologized.

"Hay.."Taeyeon took a big sigh. "It's okay to me whatever it is. No matter what or no matter how you're still my sweet Tiffany. Just forget about the punishment, I'm not that rude you know. Now say to me why we are here"

"Kyaa..unnie don'cha have any idea?! We were here to have some fun with Yunho oppa and Jae..-" she stopped and covered . "OH!!" **kyaa tiffany you almost spill it out!!* 

Taeyeon furrowed and said, “excuse Ms. Hwang Tiffany...did you just say..some fun with Yunho oppa and jae?? who the hel was that jae??...don't tell me he's the annoying and ever disgusting Kim Jaejoong..."

"Ah...it's never mind! We're here to have some fun after those tiring and hectic first week of school. And we’ll having fun..just the two of us!! No other than that! And regarding to that Jae..if we will have some Jae companion I swear it wasn't Kim Jaejoong oppa" she explained.

"Oh well good!! By the way, don't call him oppa. He doesn't deserve your respect."

"Eh unnie..but he's-

"No buts!!! Just-" suddenly  Tiffany's phone rang.

"Okay I understand it Ms. Ever hater of Kim Jaejoong. I'l just read it. Wait for me for a while huh?"

"Okay..."

Taeyeon's POV:

I sat down the bench and wait for Tiffany to come back. I wonder who texted her. Well, nobody texts her before unless it's me. And I do also wonder why does she need to excuse herself and read the message privately. Most of al, if I'm not mistaken, she said the names Yunho and what the F Jae...who else could it be except from that Kim Jaejoong. O heard she said that I swear!!  My sweet TifFany has a confidential top secret. There's something fishy I could smell it.

Tiffany's POV:

Kyaa...I almost blurt out the plan to unnie. Well I'm glad the saints are still on my side. I believe they made me discontinue my sentence otherwise I'm sure dead to Yunho oppa. Speaking of my crush why did he texted me?

^* Text Message*^

Yunho: Tiff, Jae's already here. Let's now do the first move! Ready?!

Me: Yeah sure!!

Author's POV:

TifFany went back to Taeyeon and do the second move.

"Unnie!! Let's have some coffee there!!!" TifFany pointed a coffee shop.

"Sounds good!!!" Taeyeon agreed and stood up but...

"Omo it's Yunho!!!! Yunho oppa!!!" Tiffany saw Yunho and called him excitedly.

"Wow Tiffany you're also here!!" They both pretended that they just met at that moment.

"Yeah what a coincidence!!! I'm with my unnie."

"GoOd morning YUN-" Tayeon automatically stopped as she saw Jaejong with Yunho. "Ehh...Tiffany let's go now. I still have many works at home. Excuse us Yunho-sshi." 

"Kyaa...what's good morning?! Seeing you was the most horrible thing here  ever on earth!!" Jaejoong .

"Excuse me mr. heir what did you just say?!" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

"Aissh..I though you're just stupid but now you're also deaf. I said you’re the most hor-" he discontinue the sentence when Yunho intervened.

"Oh Taeyeon-sshi don't mind him. He's just trying to say that you're the prettiest thing in the morning, you're face was

one of the perfect creatures of the almighty Lord. Eh....Look there's an acrobatic show there!!! Come on girls join us!!"

Author's POV:

They started to walk near the acrobatic show was doing. Tiffany placed Taeyeon in the middle and also, Yunho placed Jaejoong in the middle, making the two just centimeters ways from each other. It seems that there's a strong force between them that they actually repelled.

Taeyeon's POV:

Iwwww yuck..being centimeters away from the disgusting Jaejoong was the most creepiest thing on earth...errr...my blood was boiling again.

Jaejoong's POV:

This girl..she ...I hate him. Her skin was the creepiest Id' ever had in touch into before, Iwww....eeehhhh :P

Author's POV:

 

“Unnie!!! The horror house was now open. Let’s go there!!” Tiffany told Taeyeon excitedly.

“Neh?! Why..there??!!!!!” she replied nervously.

“Why taxi girl…you’re afraid?!!” Jaejoong intervened.

“Me?! Of course not!! And if I’m, was it your business?” she glred.

“Never!! That-”

“Tiffany was right!!” Yunho cut the starting fight right away. “Let’s go there and enter the world of mystery. Let’s have the buddy-buddy system. Taeyeon will be my buddy, and Jae you’ll be the buddy of Tiffany. You guys oky with it?” the three just nodded and they went inside the horror house.

At  the Horror house….

Taeyeon’s POV:

OMG why did I nod and say it was okay when it was actually not?! I’m afraid of darkness, blood, zombies, ghost, and I’m afraid of everything that’s inside the horror house. Aigoo..please God help me…I’m going to have cardiac arrest now.

Yunho’s POV:

Tiffany told me that Taeyeon’s afraid of horror houses. That fear will lead to nervousness and that nervousness will lead to the plan stupidity. Because of too much fear and nervousness, she’ll just grabbed and hug someone without even looking who was it. If it was me or the other guys, or much better, if it’s Jaejoong hyung. Tsk…this plan will surely be a success!!!

Author’s POV:

The four then stepped inside the much waited horror house. As they entered, TaEyeon started to froze AND SWEAT. Yunho and Tiffany did the third move. They walked faster than the other two until they‘re really far from them.

Taeyeon’s POV:

OMO where’s Yunho-sshi??!!!!! I Walked faster and found him.

I held his arms, tightly.

“I thought you left me!!” I said really scared but he didn’t answer, instead he continued walking.. We kept on walking until…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” WE BOTH SCREMED. I hugged him and hid my fce in his broad chest. Well, he hugged me back!!! Butterflies..:P

“Can..can we back off now? I’m really scared.”

“We-” Jaejoong tried to talk but..

“AAHHHHHHHHH!!!” WE BOTH SCREAMED GIN. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”  then gin. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” then gain. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” then again. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” then finally again.

Author’s POV:

When the two almost reach the end, Jaejoong herd Taeyeon crying, who he thought was  Tiffany.

“Neh?? Are you cryin! Look we’re almost here. Come on,  few more meters and we are done.” Jae cheered her up.

“But I’m so scared!! I can’t handle this anymore!! I-”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  for the last time they suddenly screamed s a zombie suddenly popped out there way. AFter that, they got out the horror house, but still, shock and exhausted.

“Hay…I thought I’ll have cardiac arrest there” Taeyeon took a big sigh and relaxed herself.

“Yah me too!! That’s really scary huh!!” Jae replied still holding Taeyeon’s hand until…

“What the?!”he yelled.

“IWWWWW!!!! Did you just hold my hands?! Don’t tell me you’re lso the one inside the horror house I’m with??! Kyaaa…..now its had many disgusting bacteria!! YUCK!!”

“Well I don’t really know. And why the hell was I’m with you? Where’ Yunho and Tiffany?”

“I don’t have any idea cause I though you’re Yunho-sshi. ”

“And I thought you was Tiffany. This was really stupid!!”

Then they saw Yunho and Tiffany having good time.

“Ohw..unnie!! You survived thanks to God!!”

“Hyung how was the experience?!”

The two didn’t answer instead they eyed Yunho and Tiffany suspiciously.

“It would be nice if I’m with Tiff and not this disgusting Taeyeon. Now tell me the truth, did you two set us up?”

“Huh?! What the hell are you thinking of course not!!” Yunho was startled.

“We knew you really hate each other and we don’t want you to end up killing each other inside that house. The buddy buddy system was absolutely clear”

“I’m going with Taeyeon-sshi and You’ll go with Tiff. But how do we end up like this?!” Yunho pretended he didn’t know anything.

“That was  big question mark, unless someone planned this annoying ever disgusting thing to happen.” Taeyeon glared at Jaejoong.

“Kyaa…let’s not think about that anymore. What’s important was you two came back safe and sound. Arasso?” Tiffany ended the debate.