Sick Cause of your Spectacles

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Tomorrow morning at school...

Author's POV:

This was another day and Taeyeon and Jaejoong are still not okay. 

"Taeyeon!! Taeyeon!!!" Jaejoong called ober Taeyeon who was avoiding him.

"Tayeon look!!  I'm sorry, mianhae, patawad, gomenasai!!!" Jae used all the language he knows just to be forgiven.

"I didn't understand anything. What I have just concluded is that were over and will never be okay. Now stay away from me cause I don't need you anymore and I don't need a friend that’s ever harsh and ever rude!! I don't want to see you again Kim Jaejoong!!" she said softly. and left.

The whole school population who's in the hallway so the whole event and started gossiping. Jaejoong didn't mind them and left like nothing happened.

Jaejoong's POV:

Did she just say she don't need me anymore? Did she just say stay away from me? Did she-..crap!! This life really !! Why do these things happen to me?? I didn't mean everything Taeyeon I swear!!! So please forgive me now...It's driving me crazy!!

At her class ROOM...

"Eiii.....freak nerd!! Why aren't you wearing your glasses?"

"Jae..- I mean...I lost it!!"

"Ohw..how poor??!! anyways you look like a human when you're glasses off!!"

"I don't need your nonsense comments!1"

"Huh??!! whatever you say you're just a waist of my precious time!!! shupee!! disgusting!!" 

The whole day seemed so good for  Taeyeon. She was just ignored by GP, not being bullied or even teased. 

Taeyeon's POV:

Kyaa..this day was one of my lucky days. How I wish I have with me my glasses. I should not have been angry if that was only a normal glasses. But that wasn't. That was especially made for me by my umma, and most of all, that's her only remembrance to me since the day she died. I hate Jaejoong!! I really hate him!!!

Author's POV:

tHE NEXT DAY, jAEJOONG was absent and his girl admirers are starting now tyo freak out and wonder to death. 

"Yoona-unnie!! Do you know that Jae oppa was absent?" Sunny announced it to the girl group.

"Eh...he was??! waeyo??"

"nO ONE KNOWS THE EXact reason. bUt Mrs. Kwon, Jae's adviser said he went home yesterday, before the 1st subject start."

Taeyeon's POV:

He's absent?? Waeyo??! Aishh..Im Taeyeon!! What the hell are you thinking??!! Don't be bothered about him anymore. You already threw him away!!!

Author's POV:

The next day, Jaejoong was still absent.

Taeyeon's POV:

wHERE IN HELL WAS HE?? wELL, YEAH, i hate him  but still i care for him. He's still my fromer friend anyways. What has happened to him?

tHE NEXT DAY, jAEJOONG WAS still absent for the 4th time. And the reason still unknown. 

Kyaa,,it's driving me crazy now!!! Why was he still absent? 

then i WALKED IN THE HALLWAY AND GEARD FANGILRS of Jaejoong chattering.

"Do you know that Jae was 4 days absent now?"

"Yes. But I still didn't know the reason

"That's because of a stupid antique glasses. he desperately got it to the river with the stupid unknown reason."

"And it must be really important to him."

"Yeah probably!!. But to sacrifice yourself in that flowing river just to get those nonsense glasses, that's too much!!"

Taeyeon's POV:

Omo!! He got my glasses in that flowing river?? What the hell is he thinking?? well, that's such a heroine. But, why was he absent?

Author's POV:

Now that Taeyeon already know Jaejoong already retrieved her glasses, she's now willing to forgive him. But the problem was where was he? Taeyeon thought of a plan and he went to Yunho and...

"yUNHO-SSHI!!"

"You and Jaejoong hyung are now friends, you can just call me Yunho oppa."

"Okay if that’s what you want. But may you please tell me Jaejoong's address??"

"Ah..it's....-" then he started stating Jaejoong's address.

At Kim's house...I mean mansion!!...

Taeyeon's pov:

"Good afternoon!!! May I please talk to Jaejoong??"

"Ahmm...may I please ask first who you are ma'm?" the maid said.

"aH..i'M Jaejoong's friend, Im Taeyeon."

"Okay so you may now get in." she accompanied me inside and i was shocked. Totally shocked. This house is so huge!! So, may I call it  now, a mansion?? Then I SAW A MAID GOING UPTAIRS bringing with her a soup and glass of water.

"Ms., is that for Jaejoong??"

"Yes ma’am wae?"

"Can I be the one to bring that to him. I just have some matters with him. So where was he's room?"

"oKay ma'm he's room is in the 2nd floor, 3rd room from the left."

"okay thank you!!"

At his room...

Jaejoong???" i knocked on his room but no one answered so I decided to went in. Where can he be? i wlakd a few more steps and ...

"Ooppss!! Sorry!!..." I immediately turned around and closed my eyes.

"tAEYEON??!1 wHY YOU'RE HERE?"

"eEHH...I'm sorry I didn't mean to see you wearing your shirt. I knocked but no one answered so I-"

"Why is that the first time you saw a man's body? Don't you have any brother or even a father?" he smirked.

"Ehh..I have but I’ve never seen them half ."

"Ah..I see. You can now look to me. I'm done"

wHEN i TURNED TYO HIM...i'M SUPER RED IN FACE.

"nEH....you're applying for a maid but you're so red.. we don't accept tomatoes here."

"eH...NO ...I just want to talk to you."

"About what?!"

"I heard that.. you retrieved my glasses already. So, can I have it now?"

"Who said so? Sacrifice myself just for an antique glasses? Of course not!!" he lied.

"Really??!! But-"

"JUst give me my food and leave. You said you don't need me anymore so I don't need you back. Go away!!" Jae played around. But in his surprise, Taeyeon dropped the soup and she jumped in pain.

"Taeyeon!!" he was totally shocked.

"OMG what have you done to yourself??!"Jaejoong touched her feet but she refused and just kicked him.

"Don't touch me stupid!!" she was about to leave but Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and hugged her tightly.

"oKAY FINE I’m SORRY!! i ALREADY RETRIEVED YOUR Glasses and I just kept. It. Now please stay here for a while, i don't want you to leave. Please.. stay."

She faced him and poked his chest.,

"Kyaa..Jaejoong how dare you to play with me around? Now give me back my glasses!!"

"I'll not give that to you unless you let me cure your wound first."

Taeyeon's POV:

He got the first aid kit and cured my wound. When he touched my feet i am shocked.

"Wae?? was it really that painful??"

"No..uhmm..it's just that. .you're hot!"

"Of course I'm hot, I'm awesome can't you see that??" he winked that made me blush.

"You're blushing again, that means I'm really awesome and hot!!" he smirked.

After a couple of minutes...

"Done!!"

"Thanks Jae!!.."

"It's no problem...despite it's my fault. By the way, your glasses!1"

"WOw!!! Looks like nothing happened!!"

"Duh??! I washed that 10 times!!!"

Then Jaejoong grabbed my hands and put me down on the bed. kYAA...I THOUGH HE'LL DO SOMETHING EVIL TO ME ME!!

"SO...what movie do you prefer...horror, comedy, love?"

"Eh..but I have to go home now.."

"I'll just bring you home later, promise!! So what do you want??"

"The notebook."

"Sounds sweet.. coming from the lips of an angel!!"

"Pabo!!'

"Cutiee!!" then he pinched my cheeks.

Author's POV:

Then they started watching the movie. And each and everytimE, tAEYEON WAS Crying cause of dramatic scenes. Most probably, Taeyeon watching and Jaejoong, watching her, ohw well, more on fantasizing her,

"Jae I'll go now!"

"No not yet!! Until you ate dinner with me!!"

"Huh?!"

"Come!! I know you're hungry too!!"

At the dining room...

Jaejoong's pov:

I'm glad me and Taeyeon are okay again. I swear I'll not make her cry again. Kyaa...why does she need to be super cute??! Then I heard a boom, boom, boom, sound. Where was it coming from??! Wait.. from my heart?? Gosh am I falling for her??

Taeyeon's POV:

aISSH...why do I need to blush each and every time  he's looking at me??! Well, I'm super glad we're now okay. Kyaa...he's super ever handsome!! Wait.. did I have a crush on him now?? Aigoo...

"Taeyeon...come..sit down." he pulled the chair for me. And can I say now ever gentleman..??

We then started eating , chatting, peacefully, and happily then...

"Taeyeon say 'a'

 I looked at him and was startled. He put the spoon full of food to my mouth until I can't breathe anymore.

"Jaejoong pabo!!"

"Ehehehhee...can you sleep over here?? Don't worry you'll use another room?"

"Eh?? No!!"

"Yah...Im Taeyeon Please??"

"But my dad we'll be-"

"Please!! I'll just tell it to him.."

"Jae-"

"So what's your landline number?"

"5711221..SATISFIED??"

author’s pov:

Jaejoong called Taeyeon's father and told his plan. Fortunately, he allowed Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon!! Taeyeon I'll bring you now to your room."

At her room...

"Woah!!! Jae it was too hugE!!!"

"Yeah...all of the rooms here are this big."

"Wow you're so rich!! So can I sleep now?" she said lying in the bed.

"No..not yet. We'll go out first and breath some fresh air. I bet you'll enjoy it."

"But...I'm really sleepy. And besides, you' re bed is really soft."

"Kyaa...Taeyeon!! Let's go out!!"

At their backyard...

Taeyeon's POV:

wHAT'S up on his head?? I want to sleep now!!! What the heck was his problem????

"Taeyeon!! Look!!" Jaejoong pointed somewhere full of lights.

"Wow!! So beautiful!!" I was super amazed.

"That's the lights in the city. we're far from it but yet we can still enjoy it's cool ambiance. Just like what I've siad, you'll enjoy it!!"

We sat down the grasses, holding hands and heads over shoulders.

"Taeyeon, I'm glad we're now okay."

"Yeah..and thanks for your never failing effort."

"It's okay to me as long as it's you. Just don't ever tell me to go away from you. I can't survive a day withourt seeing your cute face."

"I promised."

"Now let's play. Ride on thes wing and I'll be the one to push you."

"Sure!!" I rode on the swing and he began pushing me. We are laughing like there's no ore tomorrow.

"Jaejoong you're so silly put me down now!!"

"Not yet..”he teased.

"Ahahahahhaa...I assure you, if I go down here I'll kill you.'

"If you can..." Then suddenly I forgot to hold the swing and was thrown away. When she opened her eyes, he saw Jae's face centimeters away only.

"Eh...sorry!!"

"You're so silly!! Why did you broke from holding the swing??!"

"Eh..I'm too happy I forgot!!!"

"Let's just thank God nothing happened to you."

tHEN THEY SAT down again the grasses, just looking in the night sky.

"Jae...I hope this will never end."

"Yeah..I wanna be with you forever."

Then Taeyeon had fallen asleep so Jaejoong need to carry her in her room , bridal style. 

Jaejoong's POV:

I hope we can be like this forever, not quarreling and not hurting each other. I want to make you mine. Can you be my girlfriend?!! Aishhh....Jaejoong what are you thinking??! Then i removed her glasses and I saw her cute face again, her pinkish lips and ever delicate face. I want to kiss her. Until I can't control it anymore so I pecked her forehead. Good night, crush..<3